Seraffa

Community Member
Feb 14, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
YES IT IS!!!

Case in point: my new snack of GERBER'S GRADUATES Turkey Toddler stix

I've done it because I can't stand the idea of or tolerate so many nitrates and fat in Vienna Sausages.

These work out fine! Turkey, water, and whey. only 7 gms fat and 2 gms carbs per bottled serving.

Only $1.35 per bottle for better overall health. No preservatives.

:baby::hungry:

Ha! I don't remember the rationale, but I do remember that our family kept baby food jars around to eat for several months. And our youngest was several years beyond needing baby food.

both "baby food" and vienna sausages bring back nice childhood memories =)

the jared fruits are delicious.

I don't know about baby food but I love canning fruits and vegetables in the summer and eating them all winter.

The pureed meat ones are horribly bad for your taste buds, though. :D hahaha

YES IT IS!!!

Case in point: my new snack of GERBER'S GRADUATES Turkey Toddler stix

I've done it because I can't stand the idea of or tolerate so many nitrates and fat in Vienna Sausages.

These work out fine! Turkey, water, and whey. only 7 gms fat and 2 gms carbs per bottled serving.

Only $1.35 per bottle for better overall health. No preservatives.

:baby::hungry:

That's disgusting. You should eat normal big girl organic food that grows out of the ground naturally and meat that is raised humanely instead of resorting to buying food from Toys 'R' Us.

Organic Fuji Apple: $1.50 and it's actually not processed in any way.

Reactions: Diana and Saru Inc
you sound like you could use a steak, mmmm.... you can just smell the awesome.

but... but... it's mean to steal food from babies! :baby:

That's disgusting. You should eat normal big girl organic food that grows out of the ground naturally and meat that is raised humanely instead of resorting to buying food from Toys 'R' Us.

Maybe not where you are.... but it is twice as expensive to buy all natural and organic around here. Especially fruit and meat.

Sucks.

Hey - now that you've offered, I'll send you my grocery bill so you can help me buy all this ..... ;-)
Yeah, Fuji apples were good while my pancreas could still make the enzymes to break them down about 2 years ago. With hyperthyroidism I'm afraid I've developed some other auto immune things going on.

But I prefer you get me organic toddler turkey stix. Meet me at Whole Foods Market at 2pm.
Oh and don't forget - I live in my car because of homelessness. I can't cook my foods anywhere, yet.
Ready? ( I thought so!)

but... but... it's mean to steal food from babies! :baby:

This is where we offer them the proverbial "candy" - since babies have no cash to spend at supermarkets anyway.

The pureed meat ones are horribly bad for your taste buds, though. :D hahaha

Have you tried the lamb dinner yet? NO - SERIOUSLY.

Maybe not where you are.... but it is twice as expensive to buy all natural and organic around here. Especially fruit and meat.

Sucks.

I would raise it but have no yard. All I can do with my car is turn it into a giant "Chia Toyota", and water it fervently.

you sound like you could use a steak, mmmm.... you can just smell the awesome.

You're right! They have no pureed steak on the shelf! What was I thinking of???

I used to have an ESTP friend who packed jars of baby food for lunch every day, haha.

How did he turn out when he finally "grew up"? :)

Ha! I don't remember the rationale, but I do remember that our family kept baby food jars around to eat for several months. And our youngest was several years beyond needing baby food.

The new spread for Hors 'ordeuvres, if I can get Paula Deen to back me up on this......
She talks all the time about recipies she invented to s-t-r-e-t-c-h the family's budget

I don't know about baby food but I love canning fruits and vegetables in the summer and eating them all winter.

That's good. If you're shy a few bottles and can't find the peaches, head over to the "Gerber Graduates 3" shelf.

I used to love their little strawberry puffs when my little sister was a baby...