Baby Food - Its Good For You! :) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Baby Food - Its Good For You! :)

Have you tried the lamb dinner yet? NO - SERIOUSLY.

Nope, I never had it, and my daughter's not eatin' baby foods any longer.

But I think the thought of pureed meat also makes my stomach turn :p haha

I would raise it but have no yard. All I can do with my car is turn it into a giant "Chia Toyota", and water it fervently.

HAHA!

I don't have my own place or yard yet, either.

Hopefully this summer *crosses fingers* I'll be moving into a place with a giant yard.

I used to love their little strawberry puffs when my little sister was a baby...

Ah, now those... those I love.

The sweet potato ones are flipping incredible. I would buy those for myself. hahahaaa

I used to eat my nephew's teething rusks (hard biscuits/cookies) when no one was looking.

You're right! They have no pureed steak on the shelf! What was I thinking of???

Don't ever say those words again, there is only one way to eat a steak.

YES IT IS!!!

Case in point: my new snack of GERBER'S GRADUATES Turkey Toddler stix

I've done it because I can't stand the idea of or tolerate so many nitrates and fat in Vienna Sausages.

These work out fine! Turkey, water, and whey. only 7 gms fat and 2 gms carbs per bottled serving.

Only $1.35 per bottle for better overall health. No preservatives.

:baby::hungry:

A lot of us wrestlers eat baby food while cutting weight. It is very gentle on the stomach, weighable, and very nutritious.

1) eat baby food 2) kick ass 3) repeat as necessary

I used to eat my nephew's teething rusks (hard biscuits/cookies) when no one was looking.
I think we all did......the arrowroot ones were GOOOOD...

A lot of us wrestlers eat baby food while cutting weight. It is very gentle on the stomach, weighable, and very nutritious.

1) eat baby food 2) kick ass 3) repeat as necessary

Whoa! I love that!

YES IT IS!!!

Case in point: my new snack of GERBER'S GRADUATES Turkey Toddler stix

I've done it because I can't stand the idea of or tolerate so many nitrates and fat in Vienna Sausages.

These work out fine! Turkey, water, and whey. only 7 gms fat and 2 gms carbs per bottled serving.

Only $1.35 per bottle for better overall health. No preservatives.

:baby::hungry:

I

Reactions: Puck
Dude baby food is awesome. Cheap and healthy. I happen to have a personal preference for mild tastes and mushy textures. It's like the perfect diet food.