the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Does anyone know if certain types are born at certain times or seasons? Know of any studies that cover this?

Do give your opinion on the matter please!

(BTW my uninformed opinion is yes they are!)

Last edited:
I have noticed some patterns within charts, but not really times and dates.

I doubt if there are seasons where an abundance of a certain MBTI type is born and others are not, though there are certain patterns and placements within an astrological chart which could suggest whether an individual is Introverted or Extraverted, and possibly a predisposition to preference to Thinking or Feeling. The J and P factors would be much more difficult to determine because of their complexity.

Certainly, thoughts such as these are on my mind when I am delineating the charts of those from this Forum, but it would be nothing but conjecture on my part to suggest any conclusions at this time.

If I recall, There was a strange amount of cancer risings in here... but that's more about the time of day you're born I think....

Yes, the Ascendant is calculated from Birth Time and it moves approximately 1 degree every 4 minutes.

Where do I go to find out more about zodiac signs and MBTI types? I find a lot of junk but nothing really useful.

I have always been confused about my zodiac which tells me I am selfish and hot tempered and flighty. My Chinese zodiac pretty much says the same thing. I have never been any of this, my INFJ type is very accurate though. Oh ja, aparently I am supposed to be sexy. Ha!

Where do I go to find out more about zodiac signs and MBTI types? I find a lot of junk but nothing really useful.

I have always been confused about my zodiac which tells me I am selfish and hot tempered and flighty. My Chinese zodiac pretty much says the same thing. I have never been any of this, my INFJ type is very accurate though.
Go to astro.com.
Select 'Free Horoscopes' from the top menu.
Select 'Astro Click Portrait' from the right-hand column.
You will have to enter your birth data, but you don't have to enter your real name.
Once you have filled in all the details, select the 'Continue' button and you will have a small chart with clickable icons (small pop-up window appear with each one) which you can select for explanations.

This is a well-known site with very professional experienced astrologers. There is nothing to purchase or personal info outside of the birth data to supply.

Oh ja, aparently I am supposed to be sexy. Ha!
All INFJ's are sexy!!:mpoke:

...and extremely adorable!:m027:

Well, I am certainly cute. I prefer cute because it goes with evil so well.:m060:

I just don't get it. I am still Aries Aries rising with a Taurus moon. I am an Earth Horse. I am often asked if I am a Pisces. Maybe my birth time on my record is wrong.

or maybe your personality is not the same as everyone else on earth who was born at the same time as you.

Ha! You may have something there. But I have a hard time believing that is true. There are so many people and I am just one. I think the birth time is off because there were some mistakes on my birth papers that had to be fixed.

I dont really have my papers but I do seem to be able to recall the hour and my instincts say its correct and we seem to follow our instincts dont we :D

and the profile I'm reading seems to be fairly accurate. ok. mostly accurate.

I just don't get it. I am still Aries Aries rising with a Taurus moon. I am an Earth Horse. I am often asked if I am a Pisces. Maybe my birth time on my record is wrong.
Have your chart done in Sidereal instead of Tropical, which is the common one. This would move all your planets and the House cusps back approximately 24 degrees. If your Aries Sun and Ascendant are under 24 Degrees Aries, then you will see them move into Pisces.
This is the reason I do not use Signs and Houses anymore when I do charts.