Arrests at Wall Street Protests | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Arrests at Wall Street Protests

Zeitgeist. Pfft.

I have no sympathy for protesters whatsoever.

If they don't like a particular system, they don't have to participate in it. I just don't like overbearing, nosey, interfering people.

I have no sympathy for protesters whatsoever.

If they don't like a particular system, they don't have to participate in it. I just don't like overbearing, nosey, interfering people.
That's funny.
You're still here despite all the disagreements you have voiced about this forum's operation in the past..

That's funny.
You're still here despite all the disagreements you have voiced about this forum's operation in the past..

I love the irony. I never said I wasn't a hypocrite.

However, my beef was not with the forum but with two staff members who were overbearing and nasty. If I complained, or 'protested' it was only part of a tactic to get them to the point where stepping down was the only option.

I guess the difference is between having problems with a whole system and having problems with unsuitable individuals in a system.

I love the irony. I never said I wasn't a hypocrite.

However, my beef was not with the forum but with two staff members who were overbearing and nasty. If I complained, or 'protested' it was only part of a tactic to get them to the point where stepping down was the only option.

I guess the difference is between having problems with a whole system and having problems with unsuitable individuals in a system.
Either way, you still had a problem with the system... because those individuals had an impact on the system.
But you already acknowledged the irony of your statement, so that's all I've got!

Either way, you still had a problem with the system... because those individuals had an impact on the system.
But you already acknowledged the irony of your statement, so that's all I've got!

Don't sell yourself short.

.... hmmm, I wish I had a water-canon and a large crowd in front of me now.