Are you vaccinated for Covid-19 | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

Are you vaccinated for Covid-19

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
Just give me a profound argumentation, in 3 sentences, why you are against the vaccination.
Because it kills more people than it saves. Because it disperses an untested foreign object throughout the body. Because a comprehensive patent trail proves racketeering with respect to the parties involved (CDC, Pfizer, Moderna, J&J).

@Anomaly I respect your reasoning, my perspective is we are not getting this perfect, we are reacting in real time to an ever changing environment. Most (and by most I believe it is an overwhelming majority) of public health experts endorse the mainstream mitigation efforts, of which put vaccinations by the mrna vaccines at the top of those lists, as the most effective way to slow down the spread of the current pandemic.
I see it as urgent. I see respecting and adhering to these guidelines as a civic responsibility. I see the disregard of public health officials by business concerns and the pressure those concerns put on politicians as the inevitable outcome of a for profit, capitalist society.

Forgive me, English isn't my first language so I still don't quite get what you mean.

As you've noted, I haven't been part of the discussion. All I've posted was the correction to an article that was linked, because I know from experience that many people read the original article but not the correction made later. (That's just human psychology, that has nothing to do with anybody in particular on this forum.)

I also don't intend to be part of the discussion for two reasons: 1) I don't like to involve myself until I feel like I know enough about a topic. I have very high standards for myself - ask anyone.
2) I'm a moderator, so I have a 'duty' to stay neutral.

I called out Larry on moral grounds that have nothing to do with Covid - wishing a group of people would die is despicable. That has nothing to do with the group itself either - swap lefties for righties, women, men, jews, gays, what have you, and I would have responded the same.

If you want to know how I feel about Covid vaccines itself - I'm for personal choice on the basis of the liberal moral principle of self-ownership. Everyone should decide for themselves if they do or do not want to get vaccinated, as each individual's situation is different. I only want that decision to be based on true information rather than misinformation. (Hence me posting the correction to the article linked, and beyond that, staying out of it.) In practice, that probably means contemplating your own moral principles, and discussing your situation with your doctor and coming up with a treatment plan together.
(Most doctors and scientists truly care about the truth of the medicine and doing what's best for the patients (the two are intertwined) - you don't last very long in the profession if you don't. Of course, as anywhere, there are exceptions. Psychopaths, frauds, etc. I'm trained as a scientist, although not currently working in the field, and I've met both kinds.)

In addition to that, I feel rather disgruntled with the current trend of religiously politicizing everything and constantly arguing in bad faith.
"Vaccines and scientists and doctors are the next coming of Jesus! Praise the lord Fauci! If you ask any questions, you're against science itself! Clap for the heroes of the NHS!" Barf.
"Vaccines and doctors and scientists are literally evil! They're hiding the truth from you and only want your money! Don't believe anything you're told!" Barf.

If that's what you mean when you say

then I will say, yes, there are people who act like that.

There are also people who act like that on the anti-covid side. (Aren't we all anti-covid? LOL. I'll just assume you mean pro-vaccine and anti-vaccine. ;))

Confirmation bias is human psychology, it has little to do with the ideas themselves.
Forgive me for my post to you regarding bias.

Oh, and just for clarity sake, I wrote:

What I mean by posture in a binary sense with respect to this subject - 1)pro-covid jab and 2)anti-covid jab and a tally of criticisms lodged as a function of both posture types.

Not pro-covid versus anti-covid, pro-covid jab versus anti-covid jab (jab referring to the shot).

Last edited:
Reactions: John K and Anomaly
Because it kills more people than it saves. Because it disperses an untested foreign object throughout the body. Because a comprehensive patent trail proves racketeering with respect to the parties involved (CDC, Pfizer, Moderna, J&J).
The first claim is simply not true. It is only killing more people vaccinated than other vaccinations in the past. However, it isn't killing more people than it is saving, unless you look at the data involving children being vaccinated. Children are not dying of Covid unless they have one of the comorbidities, but they are dying of the vaccinations (due to allergens). So, in that, there is substantial evidence against vaccinating children with mRNAs.

The second claim is true, but that's also true of CocaCola or just about anything that has potential 'secret ingredients'. The point is to do your research and know.

The latter is true of any government entity due to lobbying. This is also why many scientists are leaving the FDA because they were told they had to push the vaccine, despite not agreeing that it was ready.

Reactions: John K and Rit4lin
The first claim is simply not true. It is only killing more people vaccinated than other vaccinations in the past. However, it isn't killing more people than it is saving, unless you look at the data involving children being vaccinated. Children are not dying of Covid unless they have one of the comorbidities, but they are dying of the vaccinations (due to allergens). So, in that, there is substantial evidence against vaccinating children with mRNAs.

The second claim is true, but that's also true of CocaCola or just about anything that has potential 'secret ingredients'. The point is to do your research and know.

The latter is true of any government entity due to lobbying. This is also why many scientists are leaving the FDA because they were told they had to push the vaccine, despite not agreeing that it was ready.
I actually think the jab kills more people than it saves, @Anomaly. I appreciate you being highly skeptical. Perhaps give this a perusal.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/10/cdc-lying-about-covid-19-vaccine-safety.html

For one of my sense of truth, my allegation is more likely once the effectiveness of ivermectin as a preventative and a treatment is concerned. Uttar Pradesh is essentially covid free after full deployment of ivermectin. (It is ~5.6% vaccinated.)

@Anomaly I respect your reasoning, my perspective is we are not getting this perfect, we are reacting in real time to an ever changing environment. Most (and by most I believe it is an overwhelming majority) of public health experts endorse the mainstream mitigation efforts, of which put vaccinations by the mrna vaccines at the top of those lists, as the most effective way to slow down the spread of the current pandemic.
I see it as urgent. I see respecting and adhering to these guidelines as a civic responsibility. I see the disregard of public health officials by business concerns and the pressure those concerns put on politicians as the inevitable outcome of a for profit, capitalist society.
This is fair. I respect your stance and position. However, this is a call to emotion. You have a right to your feelings, but not a right to push them onto other people as a form of 'truth'.

My perspective is freedom is paramount. This isn't a pandemic any longer; given that we now have treatments, which are proving effective. Further, given all data which points to this being not as catastrophic as we originally thought it to be for the majority of citizens-- and those who it does affect are taking precautions as they should.

If we want to be concerned with civic responsibility, this has never been as bad as things that are currently killing people in a large part of the world (ie: starvation in third world countries), which if we were truly concerned with humanity we could eradicate effectively today with a 100% survival rate. In any case, I think if one looks at data, you can make a logical decision based on your values without pushing them onto others unnecessarily, and with zero cause to substantiate demonizing individuals who disagree.

Last edited:
Reactions: John K
I actually think the jab kills more people than it saves, @Anomaly. I appreciate you being highly skeptical. Perhaps give this a perusal.

For one of my sense of truth, my allegation is more likely once the effectiveness of ivermectin as a preventative and a treatment is concerned. Uttar Pradesh is essentially covid free after full deployment of ivermectin. (It is ~5.6% vaccinated.)
VAERS system does not say 150,000, yet the article claims that. The number is actually 15,000 according to the reports at the given date, if you look at the scientific journal listed. The link in the article doesn't even say what the main article says, which gives rise to speculation. Yes, I'm skeptical of everything, no matter what it is, and I don't base my knowledge off of the article, but the sources from the article and the actual studies. Currently the data suggests upwards of 16,000 deaths due to vaccinations. If you look at the projected (hypothesized) rate of how many people are saved due to vaccinations (again this data is not very reliable because we can never know this for sure) it is statistically around 500,000 people. What we do know, is that once you have the vaccine and you get Covid, your chance of dying is decreased; however, the rates do not change significantly if you are among those that are not at risk of dying from Covid to begin with.

On the claims against vaccinating children with mRNA, then, I agree. The data does show more harm than good (i.e.: more deaths due to the vaccine than the virus itself).

Concerning Ivermectin, sure, it is working as a treatment. However, not as a preventative, like some are using it. It literally rots your stomach out after doses in excess. The usage is 1-5 times only, and some are using it as unintended. However, yes, in India, it is proving effective as treatment (especially due to cost).

Last edited:
Reactions: o2b
Forgive me, English isn't my first language so I still don't quite get what you mean.

As you've noted, I haven't been part of the discussion. All I've posted was the correction to an article that was linked, because I know from experience that many people read the original article but not the correction made later. (That's just human psychology, that has nothing to do with anybody in particular on this forum.)

I also don't intend to be part of the discussion for two reasons: 1) I don't like to involve myself until I feel like I know enough about a topic. I have very high standards for myself - ask anyone.

I called out Larry on moral grounds that have nothing to do with Covid - wishing a group of people would die is despicable. That has nothing to do with the group itself either - swap lefties for righties, women, men, jews, gays, what have you, and I would have responded the same.

If you want to know how I feel about Covid vaccines itself - I'm for personal choice on the basis of the liberal moral principle of self-ownership. Everyone should decide for themselves if they do or do not want to get vaccinated, as each individual's situation is different. I only want that decision to be based on true information rather than misinformation. (Hence me posting the correction to the article linked, and beyond that, staying out of it.) In practice, that probably means contemplating your own moral principles, and discussing your situation with your doctor and coming up with a treatment plan together.
(Most doctors and scientists truly care about the truth of the medicine and doing what's best for the patients (the two are intertwined) - you don't last very long in the profession if you don't. Of course, as anywhere, there are exceptions. Psychopaths, frauds, etc. I'm trained as a scientist, although not currently working in the field, and I've met both kinds.)

In addition to that, I feel rather disgruntled with the current trend of religiously politicizing everything and constantly arguing in bad faith.
"Vaccines and scientists and doctors are the next coming of Jesus! Praise the lord Fauci! If you ask any questions, you're against science itself! Clap for the heroes of the NHS!" Barf.
"Vaccines and doctors and scientists are literally evil! They're hiding the truth from you and only want your money! Don't believe anything you're told!" Barf.

There are also people who act like that on the anti-covid side. (Aren't we all anti-covid? LOL. I'll just assume you mean pro-vaccine and anti-vaccine. ;))

Confirmation bias is human psychology, it has little to do with the ideas themselves.

I would like to see the quote where I wished anyone to die. Obviously because as per usual I never said or suggested such things.

VAERS system does not say 150,000, yet the article claims that. The number is actually 15,000 according to the reports at the given date, if you look at the scientific journal listed.
@Anomaly -

In the very first part of Kirsch's article (above), he wrote:
In a nutshell, there is a paper written by five CDC authors, The reporting sensitivity of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) for anaphylaxis and for Guillain-Barré syndrome, that was published a year ago in the peer-reviewed scientific literature.

The paper claims that serious adverse events in the past have been under-reported by at most a factor of 8.3 (known as the under-reporting factor (URF)).
Here’s the problem. This year, with the COVID vaccines, there are a huge number of serious adverse events that are reported at a rate that is more than 8.3X higher than previous years. In fact, nearly every serious event I investigated was elevated from previous years by significantly more than this. I documented this in an important video on VAERS serious adverse event reports that I hope everyone will watch.
[end of excerpt]

So, anyway Lore, he up front is multiplying the VAER's results by an estimated factor of under-reporting, He is quite up front about that.

I have heard a lot with respect to under-reporting. For example, Kirsch mentions a neurologist who told him she has had 2,000 patients with jab-induced damage and has only reported two of them in VAERS.

I had reason to write down portions of an interview between Del Bigtree and Deborah Conrad, a former PA (Physicians Assistent) from New York. Here are a couple excerpts.

Worked at hospital 15 years.

Handled working with patients in ER until discharged.

#1 priority – keeping people safe.

She is pro-vaccine and had her kids vaccinated.

After rolling out the Covid vaccine such as to elderly including those in nursing homes, she started seeing elderly patients with Covid. Often about a week after their first dose they would test positive with Covid.

Then saw patients recently vaccinated with various issues. Pneumonia. She never saw so many people with pneumonia, even in the middle of summer. All summer, a lot of pneumonia.

After rollout, definitely noticed an uptick in heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, GI bleeds, GI complaints, appendicitis, pancreatitus, recurrent cancers. Noticeable increase. Everyone noticed it and it was clear there is something wrong.

She knew nothing of VAERS. (Why was she not told?) Not told about it when the vaccine was rolled out. Yet, specified adverse events are to be reported in VAERS. This is a requirement by law. Very quickly VAERS reporting became a full-time job. Within 3 weeks to a month she already had 50 cases reported. That was just of the providers willing to tell her about problems. So, she went to administration because she needed help (overloaded). That was met with resistance because the vaccines were being pushed and it would create vaccine hesitancy.

She said that virtually no one entered in VAERS. She was the only one. She estimated there are 20 practitioners in the small hospital she worked in and no VAERS entry beside herself.

Attorney Thomas Rentz pulled data from the Medicare/Medicaid database (CMS) which he said covers 18% of the US population. While VAERS is under-reported, evidently the CMS db is not.

Here are deaths within 14 days of jab.
<80 years old: 19.400
>80 years old: 28,065
Total: 48,465

He said FDA said no deaths. He asks why they don't reference this data. Factcheckers supposedly debunked him by saying there is no such database.

Anyway, you get my point. Kirsch never used the VAERS total but applied a multiplication factor which factor he attempts to justify, Deborah Conrad's experience corroborates, and so does the CMS database.

Thanks for your mention of ivermectin being bad as a preventative. I did not know that.

Reactions: Anomaly
Hey by all means go for it! After thinking this thru I was wrong to argue this in the first place! If my premise is correct there will be that many fewer liberal votes! Enjoy!
Sorry @larry806q, but it kind of appears you saw liberal deaths as a net positive. I am sure you were just kidding, but I am also sure this is what @Lady Jolanda was referring to.

I posted this before. I would like to know why no one responded to it. Video is a whole 30 seconds of someone's time. Victims need to be heard.

https://rumble.com/voa6sq-comcast-censors-vaccine-paralyzed-13-year-old-girl.html

Rumble — Maddie de Garay volunteered for the Pfizer trial for 12–15-year-olds and received her first dose on 12/30/20 and her second dose on 1/20/21. 24-hours after her second dose she was reduced to crippling, scream-inducing pain that landed her in the emergency room.

She is now in a wheelchair, requires a feeding tube through her nose, and is still suffering from neurological issues 9-months later. Maddie was 1 of 1,131 children in Pfizer's clinical trial for children aged 12-15. Pfizer first tried to treat Maddie as "a mental patient", telling her family it was psychological and in her imagination. Then they claimed it was unrelated to the vaccine, and when that argument failed, Pfizer recorded Maddie's adverse event as "abdominal pain" when reporting to the FDA for the clinical trial.

If we know Maddie's devastating, life altering injury is recorded as "abdominal pain" in the clinical trials: what other serious adverse events have been hidden and ignored by regulators?

Why is the FDA and Pfizer still ignoring Maddie?

Maddie wants the world to hear her story so this doesn't happen to other children. Comcast attorneys blocked her ad from being shown, so here it is.

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/fda-buries-data-on-seriously-injured

View attachment 84414 I disagree that it is no longer a pandemic, I fear a rough winter, especially because the common sense of the matter is that we are done with it
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases-deaths-tracker.html
Looking at the statistics from the CDC, it is not a pandemic, any more than having pneumonia is a pandemic. The trends for 'Covid related deaths' are on par with those for pneumonia (and similar to the ones related to pneumonia for a long time now). Interestingly, the caveat to Covid related deaths, is that you can die of a car accident, and if the patient has Covid, the examiner must note them as having a Covid related death with the code in the [1] footnote, even if the death had nothing whatsoever to do with Covid. Of the deaths listed for Covid, the CDC has even admitted that only 6% were listed as Covid being the sole cause of death on their death certificate. So, why they aren't delineating between an actual Covid death, and a death only tangentially related to Covid, is beyond me, and is a serious abuse of documentation and reporting of the actual numbers. One must do the math to even come up with actual statistics, yet very few are willing to do it, and trust others to tell them.

By the way, this chart took me several searches to find, and was listed as a tiny link below the other statistics involving Covid articles on why vaccination is paramount. Interestingly, the data just does not back it up. I wonder why.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
deaths alltime.jpg deaths alltime caveat.jpg

@Anomaly -

In the very first part of Kirsch's article (above), he wrote:
In a nutshell, there is a paper written by five CDC authors, The reporting sensitivity of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) for anaphylaxis and for Guillain-Barré syndrome, that was published a year ago in the peer-reviewed scientific literature.

The paper claims that serious adverse events in the past have been under-reported by at most a factor of 8.3 (known as the under-reporting factor (URF)).
Here’s the problem. This year, with the COVID vaccines, there are a huge number of serious adverse events that are reported at a rate that is more than 8.3X higher than previous years. In fact, nearly every serious event I investigated was elevated from previous years by significantly more than this. I documented this in an important video on VAERS serious adverse event reports that I hope everyone will watch.
[end of excerpt]

So, anyway Lore, he up front is multiplying the VAER's results by an estimated factor of under-reporting, He is quite up front about that.

I have heard a lot with respect to under-reporting. For example, Kirsch mentions a neurologist who told him she has had 2,000 patients with jab-induced damage and has only reported two of them in VAERS.

I had reason to write down portions of an interview between Del Bigtree and Deborah Conrad, a former PA (Physicians Assistent) from New York. Here are a couple excerpts.

Worked at hospital 15 years.

Handled working with patients in ER until discharged.

#1 priority – keeping people safe.

She is pro-vaccine and had her kids vaccinated.

After rolling out the Covid vaccine such as to elderly including those in nursing homes, she started seeing elderly patients with Covid. Often about a week after their first dose they would test positive with Covid.

Then saw patients recently vaccinated with various issues. Pneumonia. She never saw so many people with pneumonia, even in the middle of summer. All summer, a lot of pneumonia.

After rollout, definitely noticed an uptick in heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, GI bleeds, GI complaints, appendicitis, pancreatitus, recurrent cancers. Noticeable increase. Everyone noticed it and it was clear there is something wrong.

She knew nothing of VAERS. (Why was she not told?) Not told about it when the vaccine was rolled out. Yet, specified adverse events are to be reported in VAERS. This is a requirement by law. Very quickly VAERS reporting became a full-time job. Within 3 weeks to a month she already had 50 cases reported. That was just of the providers willing to tell her about problems. So, she went to administration because she needed help (overloaded). That was met with resistance because the vaccines were being pushed and it would create vaccine hesitancy.

She said that virtually no one entered in VAERS. She was the only one. She estimated there are 20 practitioners in the small hospital she worked in and no VAERS entry beside herself.

Attorney Thomas Rentz pulled data from the Medicare/Medicaid database (CMS) which he said covers 18% of the US population. While VAERS is under-reported, evidently the CMS db is not.

Here are deaths within 14 days of jab.
<80 years old: 19.400
>80 years old: 28,065
Total: 48,465

He said FDA said no deaths. He asks why they don't reference this data. Factcheckers supposedly debunked him by saying there is no such database.

Anyway, you get my point. Kirsch never used the VAERS total but applied a multiplication factor which factor he attempts to justify, Deborah Conrad's experience corroborates, and so does the CMS database.

Thanks for your mention of ivermectin being bad as a preventative. I did not know that.
I don't need to focus on the harm or conjecture involved in this other than what I've already mentioned; focusing on the data presented demonstrates that it is not enough to justify a lack of freedom, in my opinion. I'd rather focus on the statistics than a he said/she said narrative. I'd just not like to get into personal testimonies, as it differs from individual to individual and it's difficult to discern objective data from that in order to make a logical decision. Though, I can appreciate your stance to bring awareness to the supposed harm.

Reactions: Rit4lin and o2b
Sorry @larry806q, but it kind of appears you saw liberal deaths as a net positive. I am sure you were just kidding, but I am also sure this is what @Lady Jolanda was referring to.

There is a serious difference between wanting some to die as the left did with orange man bad and, observing that people dying from their own cause could be seen as a net gain by the opposition.

I don't need to focus on the harm or conjecture involved in this other than what I've already mentioned; focusing on the data presented demonstrates that it is not enough to justify a lack of freedom, in my opinion. I'd rather focus on the statistics than a he said/she said narrative. I'd just not like to get into personal testimonies, as it differs from individual to individual and it's difficult to discern objective data from that in order to make a logical decision. Though, I can appreciate your stance to bring awareness to the supposed harm.

Fine now point us to the OBJECTIVE data.

Then what does justify a lack of freedom?

OK fine, now explain how a "vaccine" that doesn't stop the vaccinated from getting the virus OR, prevent them for spreading the virus. To the point that the vaccinated are carrying a higher viral load than the unvaccinated slows down the spread?

So, if the vaccine is killing more children than are dying from the virus why are they being vaccinated? Further why did 5-11 year olds get the OK for the vaccine?

Reactions: o2b