Are you self taught? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Are you self taught?

I'm not self-taught, but I am winging it as I go with a few things.
Can you give an example? It sounds intriguing.

w0w, she's scared of him because he's black. I'm not reading any more of this racist article.

aid874875-728px-874875-4.jpg

Reactions: Wyote and Tin Man
w0w, she's scared of him because he's black. I'm not reading any more of this racist article.

Yea and also you can only win at life if you're white. Imagine that.

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
I'm more of a self-learner. I can teach myself most subjects with the help of online resources, tutorials, etc. Especially when it comes to learning new skills. I don't like someone hovering over and watching me. I'm in university though, so currently I have professors. it's not my preference, but it's okay. ;)

Reactions: Gaze
No longer fan of the large classroom. I'd rather small group discussion where you can ask questions, and throw ideas back and forth. I used to enjoy lecture, but now I dislike it. I'd rather more independent but guided or structured study, so I can pace myself. But if I was honest with myself, my self discipline is not what it should be, so can't say I would be extremely effective depending entirely on independent study. Biggest thing I'd have to learn is how to learn continuously vs. in spurts.

No longer fan of the large classroom. I'd rather small group discussion where you can ask questions, and throw ideas back and forth. I used to enjoy lecture, but now I dislike it. I'd rather more independent but guided or structured study, so I can pace myself. But if I was honest with myself, my self discipline is not what it should be, so can't say I would be extremely effective depending entirely on independent study. Biggest thing I'd have to learn is how to learn continuously vs. in spurts.

One of my college classes (a social media marketing class) is this type of setting and it's very interactive. It's the first class I've had where we don't have to listen to a lecture and take notes and then take an exam based off the info. This particular professor has a very different approach than most and I'm really digging it.

Reactions: Gaze