Are you paranoid? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Are you paranoid?

Well paranoid is pretty strong....leery, cautious, maybe even a little suspicious, but not paranoid....that sounds like you're on the brink of madness.....

And Royal, I don't have to worry about my mom being a vampire, because i'm already convinced of that fact she could down more of the "red stuff" than than Dracula could any day if you catch my drift....lol

Depends on how you define paranoia. I was paranoid growing up but i grew up in an environment there was tension and worry, so paranoia comes natural after a while. There was always something to be worried about; rarely able to feel relaxed without thinking something bad was going to happen somewhere. Or if things weren't perfect, the world was going to fall apart. So, yeah, paranoia is a part of me. Because although something is not likely to happen, i guarantee you it can and possibly will. :m196: But this doesn't mean i am not a reasoned individual; it just takes me a while to realize the real truth after i've carefully sorted out all the conspiracy theories in my mind, separated them from the potential alien invasions i imagine are happening (inside my head) and reassured those nice people who worry about me and want to put me in restraints.

yes, I think I am.

for example, after they introduced all of the new modifications on facebook, like when your chat messages go to your inbox etc, I really felt like I am being watched and that there is really no privacy. not sure why I am talking about this, but yeah, I do get thoughts like this a lot. Even if I try not to listen to them.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean you are wrong :)