Are you mostly dominant or submissive in bed? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Are you mostly dominant or submissive in bed?

It's annoying to have these false dichotomies, like unless you're controlling, you're submissive, or that one needs to take control and it's not a mutual experience.
Albeit controlling is not the same as dominant.

In the past, I've pretty much always been dominant; however, I think my ideal would be 50/50.

Female. I'm all about taking turns. If I'm on top I will happily dominate, but if I'm on bottom I will also happily submit. Also sometimes depends on who I'm with. And. Yeah. Pretty much always been like this.

I like this question :)

Female :)

I would say both, I like to play mostly and its fun to switch roles or even be both at the same time.

Dominant. I have already gone through all the actions in my head to include clothing, positions, and settings. I don't bed dominant females because we never get to that point. I already know not to position myself under those circumstances and align myself with those that will allow me to be the stallion.

I prefer the "enjoy the road while I do the driving" approach. It works out for the both of us, or 3 of us, or 4 of us, and you get the idea... ;)

Completely Submissive. Once upon a time, someone told me "clear your mind, dont worry about buying catfood and washing the dishes, just clear your mind. Then trust me." and ever since then, thats the kind of sex i want

My cat always lays on top of me.

She made it clear long ago who's in charge in this relationship. : (

Reactions: rawr
Male, mostly dominant though I like a mix of both depending on the situation but mostly I like to be in control. It wasn't always the case but the older I get the more I want.... I guess you could call it.... power.

gay male and totally submissive....in life not just in bed. I have always felt this way but never felt I could tell anyone. I am openly gay and my family, friends and colleagues all know. But telling anyone I am also submissive is still hard. I have been searching online for a Dominant partner for quite a while.

Hello.

Well in music, a pre defined finished terminology and art, then you use the terms dominant and subdominant (submissive).

There is "the circle of fiifths" and it says: There are always three positions that follow eachother and move like a slide along the circle. They are 1 Dominant (ON) 2 Subdominant (ON minus) 3 Tonic (ZERO).https://www.google.no/search?q=circ...aGb8cTmyAIVgXAPCh3ThQ5p#imgrc=bJYnpOAlf1vVTM:

These positions in the circle of fifths are relative, not absolute. Beauty in music then is the change, not sticking to one thing. Thats music. And some says music is life. I dont know for sure. And the prophet Muhammed says a believer is flexible a a flour grain and a disbeliever is stiff as a rice grain. Now I know :p

Enjoy

Last edited:
whatever it takes to get there (and stay there for a long a possible)

I'm male and I'm mostly sitting up and reading in bed.

Yup, my bed is a place of rest and rejuvenation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scientia
laissez faire