Are you mostly dominant or submissive in bed? | INFJ Forum

Are you mostly dominant or submissive in bed?

Artemisia

Community Member
May 20, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
State whether you are male or female and if you have always been this way.

female. mostly submissive, never had the chance to really explore dominant, but would be open to it, but it would likely be tame dominant. I prefer if my partner takes the lead.

Last edited:
Male. Dominant, I guess. I like to take my time and warm her up with plenty of kissing and rubbing and.....

*cough* Pardon me, but I have a... food... in the oven.......

DISTRACTION!
[video=youtube;hrjahVHlBko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrjahVHlBko[/video]

I used to be dominant. Then I read a bunch of dating books which told women how to be "feminine" and to let the man initiate everything. I acted like this for several years and recently found again that my core personality is not like that. Being dominant with a man does not give me anxiety like waiting for him to lead does. And not just in bed.

Male and submissive <3

I think I've always been like this but it does make it hard to find women who like it >_>

Male Dom Forever.

attachment.php

Attachments

• consensual-bdsm-in-progress-do-not-call-911-742697.jpg
    consensual-bdsm-in-progress-do-not-call-911-742697.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: hush
LOL! You never know these days. Even work applications ask this question now, at least in the US.

Anyway, dominant or submissive?

I'm not sure. I have never went to bed with anyone (virgin, you might call me), but I would guess I would be the submissive one... or... I don't know, is there a middle? I would prefer to neither be dominant nor submissive, and preferably my future girlfriend/wife would feel the same way.

I just thought you question was asked funny, that's all :m170:

Female. Both. I prefer to be submissive, but so does the man, so we do a lot of rotating. :)

Ovaries.... I like both, it's fun to play around and take turns.

I'm usually asleep in bed. Otherwise I do whatever I feel like.

The term "in bed" is somehow adorably quaint to me.

Male. Im pretty submissive when it comes to taking the covers. I assume thats what you mean right?

Male. I can tell how she wants to be at the time. Those were the days...

It's annoying to have these false dichotomies, like unless you're controlling, you're submissive, or that one needs to take control and it's not a mutual experience.