Are you Emotionally Hot or Cold? (Test) | INFJ Forum

Are you Emotionally Hot or Cold? (Test)

Your result for The Are You Emotionally Hot or Cold? Test ...
Passionate

You scored as such on Outward Emotion 65 !
5285203072462815980.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You show your emotion the majority of the time. You have a passion and those who are close to you know it well. People who do not know you do not have a clue. You express how you feel and feel with others as well.

Cold

You scored as such on Outward Emotion 10 !

You keep your emotions to your self very well. The type that reminds people of the falling snow during the twilight evening. I am sure there is a reason you rarely show your emotions. Just remember they make you human and sometimes people like to see that side of you.

Arrrgh… I hate it when you have to sign up for something at the end!

Reactions: Leticia Mejor
Cool Mystery
You show a good deal of emotion while you still can seem cold to people. Your cool deamoner is not enough to drive people away. In fact it makes them want to be around you more and know more about you. It is like a lure, they have to know what is going on behind those eyes.

Reactions: Leticia Mejor
Yes, I hate it too, but this is the main quiz site I use, after signing up and checking to verify the account works, I disable their email address so they can't send me spam.

I didn't have to sign up for anything...it gave the option not to.
Withdrawn

You scored as such on Outward Emotion 40 !

Withdrawn
You show a small amount emotion enough that people really take to you. Not enough for them to know you as well they would like. Or so I suspect. Remember emotions are a part of human nature and to be respected.
Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Outward Emotion Distribution

You scored 40% on Outward Emotion, higher than 18% of your peers.

canibeKatyPerryandbehotandcoldinstead?

[h=1]Cool Mystery[/h]
You scored as such on Outward Emotion 55 !
11615994339236092917.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You show a good deal of emotion while you still can seem cold to people. Your cool deamoner is not enough to drive people away. In fact it makes them want to be around you more and know more about you. It is like a lure, they have to know what is going on behind those eyes.

[h=1]Withdrawn[/h]You scored as such on Outward Emotion 40 !
6711476320141892212.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You show a small amount emotion enough that people really take to you. Not enough for them to know you as well they would like. Or so I suspect. Remember emotions are a part of human nature and to be respected.

cool mystery : outward emotion 50

cool mystery: outward emotion 60

You show a good deal of emotion while you still can seem cold to people. Your cool demeanor ("deamoner" LOL...I read that awful misspelling at first as "daemoner" which made me think it might mean someone who herds/raises daemons...awesome) is not enough to drive people away. In fact it makes them want to be around you more and know more about you. It is like a lure, they have to know what is going on behind those eyes.

Withdrawn

6711476320141892212.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You show a small amount emotion enough that people really take to you. Not enough for them to know you as well they would like. Or so I suspect. Remember emotions are a part of human nature and to be respected.​

You scored as such on Outward Emotion 35 !

Withdrawn

Withdrawn
You scored as such on Outward Emotion 40 !

Cool Mystery
You scored as such on Outward Emotion 55 !
You show a good deal of emotion while you still can seem cold to people. Your cool deamoner is not enough to drive people away. In fact it makes them want to be around you more and know more about you. It is like a lure, they have to know what is going on behind those eyes