Are we as a society being kept from discussing the big issues? | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

Are we as a society being kept from discussing the big issues?

Everyone should ride this first stage of de-escalation down.

Have a look at this chart to see how many wars the rothschild controlled USA has been involved in since 1945 (central bank 'federal' reserve was created in 1913) compared to Iran which is not controlled by the Rothschilds:
iran-vs-usa_wars.jpg

Ridiculous.

A lot of those were NATO... which you might be surprised to learn isn't just the US, and quite a few of them were interventions in situations where basic human rights were being seriously violated. Iran does not have the global influence that the US has, and if it did we would all be miserable... and we definitely wouldn't be having this conversation.

The US isn't angelic and it does act in its own interests, but you seem to be certain that it's the ONLY nation that ever does anything wrong, which is completely false... aggression and war is everywhere in the world, has always happened, and will probably continue to happen until everyone is genetically engineered, mind-controlled or preferably softened by endless technology-based luxury.

If it's a choice between the Rothschilds/Lizard people/standard of living they have provided for us (computers, A/C, internet, indoor plumbing and all of those awful tools of oppression) and slowly being pushed towards certain death in the desert (or some other act of genocide) by a despot who hates me because of my ancestors, I pick Rothschild/Lizard people/Jewish cabal and will fight for my right to be ruled by them.

War will always be. Always. It will never cease as long as humans walk the earth.

Having said that, Obama is a big stain for our percieved intelligence as a nation. Its time to wipe America.

a lot of people still think that the 6:00 news on telly and national newspapers are accurate and credible sources of information about current events. Unfortunately, in most cases these media outlets simply offer the opinions of the people that own them. When told this, most people cant seem to fathom that the tv or paper would blatantly lie to them. They seem to think that lying is soley the province of politicans. Australia has some of the worst concentrated media ownership. It makes living in a true democracy less feasible when the majority of information is controlled and circulated by a minority that is clearly pushing their own agenda.

I wont blame the media for the embarassment that is Tony Abbott becoming pm. This is a man that is clearly and openly racist, sexist, homophobic and ignorant. I will blame the Australians that voted him in - as they have every right to- part of our blessed democracy- which i support. Also, the labor party did a fine job in hastening their own demise with their bitchy behaviour. And it is unlikely that labor would have succeeded in their goals anyway, because of the relentless pressure from the minority owned media that continues to brainwash people into thinking that protecting the rights of the minority is more important than the rights of the majority, and that it is somehow actually in the interest of the majority to do so. There are many individual politicans on both sides of politics that genuinely care about governance, and the country. However, the best these people can do becomes a farce when we allow money to control democracy.

What i find sad about this is that genuine and real concerns that affect Australia and the whole world will once again be ignored- things like climate change, sustainable energy, internet infastructure, and refugees. These are serious issues that need to be addressed. Our climate is changing and all our children will have to live with the consequences. Our current reliance on oil keeps the corrupt rich and kills the children in the middle east with wars. Their are millions of refugees in the world that need our help. People that are guilty of being born in the wrong place at the wrong time. They have a legal right to seek asylum. These are people like you and me, that are in desperate circumstances facing severe and inhumane conditions. In many situations, western governments have directly and indirectly contributed to the demise of these nations. What is to become of these people? This is an issue for the whole world to face. Desperate people seek desperate measures. Sometimes violent measures. And impoverished, hungry, uneducated, violated people are likely to become angry and bitter, and blame us when their children die. Why create another cycle of abuse and violence when we can address it now? Ignoring these people will not help you, and will especaily not help your children. Helping these people is helping ourselves.

Here are some links to Murdoch's overt manipulation of australian culture and politics:

The final Tele tally- video
http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s3844761.htm

The ad that didn't get up- video
http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s3844762.htm

Murdoch’s media monster, TruthInNewsMedia article
http://truthinmediaresourcecentre.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/murdochs-media-monster/

Murdoch is but one player in the media junta, ABC article
http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/4105038.html

A Warning To Politicians From The Global Murdoch Media Empire, Media Matters for America blog article
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/09/a-warning-to-politicians-from-the-global-murdoc/195795

...it is clearly true that there are groups with agendas that seek to distract us and prevent us from discussing the big issues. It is also equally true that people to a fine job at not discussing the big issues because they simply dont want to. For most people, the extent of their concern is their back pocket - maintaining it, getting more of it and fighting anyone that walks to close to it. Perhaps many are brainwashed into thinking that way, i dont know. We have fostered a society built on competition, fear and distrust. With the way we bicker amongst ourselves, attack, defend, belittle, ignore, posture, disrespect and distrust each other its little wonder that big issues dont get discussed. Everyone is trying so hard to prove that they are right they dont even care if they are really are right. They dont even want to listen to what others have to say. Nothing gets done. Theres no common purpose or goal. The easiest way to maintain power and subjeguate a population is to prevent them from communicating with each other. The easiest way to prevent real communication is by sowing distrust and disunity amongst people. If we want to discuss the big issues then the first step is to respect and listen to each other. Courtesy is free and it is priceless.

There is ample information available to anyone that has access to the internet or university library. There are many sources of independant media world wide that we can access. There are many ways to discuss this information with people all over the world. The best way to start is by actually hearing one another and treating each other with respect and courtesy

Reactions: the
Wow, Charlene: fear and distrust? Good coverage on Murdoch's anti-everyone else agenda. People with power seem to think they can control things, and they are wrong. People like Murdoch seem to delight themselves in trying to disrupt reality and get people to think the way THEY want them to think. It is difficult lending courtesy and respect fully and intentionally to people like him: Heck, even those that think like him. Used to turn my stomach watching millionaires going about buying young women with cars and houses, but what really bothered me was the mindset they could do it with their money.

Our friend's voice has been heard, dissected, digested, and implemented in a way he will not even notice. Fact is he was heard......and listened to. However, he is but one when the polls close and he will not then be heard. Let him appreciate he has a place to talk and let him learn to use less abrasive words when trying to accomplish what needs to be accomplished. It is possible to listen to too much of the other side of the coin, too. I really liked the ad that was pulled.

As for the CBWs in Syria: leaving them there accomplishes nothing. They must be removed and destroyed.

Ridiculous.

No...fact

A lot of those were NATO... which you might be surprised to learn isn't just the US

No it is made up of countries controlled by the rothschild cabal

and quite a few of them were interventions in situations where basic human rights were being seriously violated.

The biggest humans rights violations have been by the cabal. Often when there is trouble for example in the congo it is because of the interference of the cabal and its corporations

Iran does not have the global influence that the US has, and if it did we would all be miserable

I don't think Iranians are miserable i think it is the USA that has the massive industry built around anti depressants not Iran

... and we definitely wouldn't be having this conversation.

We wouldn't be having this conversation because there wouldn't be a false flag situation being orchestrated to try and start what could be world war 3

The US isn't angelic and it does act in its own interests

No at the moment it acts in the interests of the cabal but that is changing....we are going to see the people assert themselves more and more

but you seem to be certain that it's the ONLY nation that ever does anything wrong, which is completely false...

No what is completely false is how you keep missrepresenting what i say....it's pretty disengenuous of you and i am wondering whether you do it consciously or whether you are not even consciously aware of how you twist what the other person is saying

I'm going to be very clear here becauses its obvious you need people to be very clear for you as you seem pretty easily confused

The US is being controlled by the central banking cabal who are also part of a wider network of royal and aristocratic families with links to the catholic church

I don't see the US government as responsible for all these things i think they are being controlled by a shadow government as are many other NATO governments. All these countries are used as pawns in the games of the cabal

aggression and war is everywhere in the world, has always happened, and will probably continue to happen until everyone is genetically engineered, mind-controlled or preferably softened by endless technology-based luxury.

If you actually knew what was really going on you would know that the cabal has been behind all these wars and it is them that are seeking to mind control, genetically modify and merge us with machines

If it's a choice between the Rothschilds/Lizard people/standard of living they have provided for us (computers, A/C, internet, indoor plumbing and all of those awful tools of oppression)

No actually they didn't provide those things. We the people provided those things. In fact the only reason we have any standard of living at all is because of peoples movements that have forced the rothschild system to give ground to us

If they had their way we would all still be working in the sweat shop conditions of the industrial revolution.

In fact that is where they are trying to get us back to...neo-fuedalism

Besides you are feeling cosy at the moment because their rotten debt based paper fiat currency system hasn't collapsed yet. You will feel a whole lot less positive about it when it does

and slowly being pushed towards certain death in the desert (or some other act of genocide) by a despot who hates me because of my ancestors, I pick Rothschild/Lizard people/Jewish cabal and will fight for my right to be ruled by them.

The iranians are not killing people in the desert, the rothschild cabal are....wow you are very confused and it seems you are trying to confuse people who read your posts

But don't worry i will help unwind all the confusion you are trying to put out there :)

War will always be. Always. It will never cease as long as humans walk the earth.

Having said that, Obama is a big stain for our percieved intelligence as a nation. Its time to wipe America.

No war doesn't always need to be. It is being created by small groups of people who stand to gain something from it, but the people of the world are getting weary of it

As for the CBWs in Syria: leaving them there accomplishes nothing. They must be removed and destroyed.

The russian solution is a perfect one

get the syrian government to put their chemical weapons under international control

However it must be understood that although the cabal behind the USA and Israel has been sidestepped with this proposal it doesn't mean that they don't still want a war in syria...it just means that their excuse isn't going to work

This means they are going to need to come up with a new excuse to go to war in syria. The chemical weapons excuse has failed, both the US and UK public have voted against military intervention in syria and the public are now wise to how their governments lie to them the whole time and are in fact spying on them as if they are criminals

So the cabal need a new excuse....what stunt are they going to pull?

I watched a bunch of apache helicopters flying over the skies today. I have never seen them here before...NEVER

This might suggest that the UK military is still preparing for war in syria even though parliament has said ''no'' to military intervention

Also the Russian media is saying that they think the syrian mercenary 'rebels' are going to fire chemical weapons at Israel from ground controlled by Assad as a false flag attack

Imagine that...the USA wouldn't wait around for UN resolutions they would just go in all guns blazing

Another possibility is that the cabal will carry out an attack within the USA itself and blame it on the syrian government.

The russians have put this CW handover idea on the table....it is a road to peace, but the cabal are scheming right now how they can shatter that peace and bring more death and destruction to the middle east....you can count on it

Ways the US government might try and get round this russian idea is to insist that the handover of weapons be done in an impossible timeframe. Another one is that they will not rule out the option of a US strike even if assad hands over the CW's.

This would make the syrians pause for thought because if they feel that the US might still attack them, even if they hand over their chemical wepoans, they are not going to want to hand over some of their most potent weapons that act as a deterent for land invasions against them for example troops coming in from Israel

The syrians need to be given time to hand over the weapons and they need to be given assurances that if they do so the US and Israel will not attack them

Last edited:
There are Russian arms heading for Syria to "pay" Assad for his CBWs. "Pay" may be a poor choice of words, but they are to take the place of the cards Assad are holding with other cards. Giving or selling Assad more weapons will tip the scales in the arena a bit. It is at best hopeful governments can use weapons to their advantage for peace. Kids break windows with new balls, bats, and BB guns. Anything rolling into Syria should be rolling into Israel for the balance to remain the same in the area. Obama should revamp Israel's defenses with everything Assad is getting in conventional weapons systems. Enough for today: what about tomorrow?

Where does tomorrow leave the civil war in Syria now with this big obstacle slowly being worked with? What of the rebels? What about the refugees? CBWs in America could be dealt with very quickly, so how much stalling will meddle with the affairs of those seeking a peaceful resolution?

There are Russian arms heading for Syria to "pay" Assad for his CBWs. "Pay" may be a poor choice of words, but they are to take the place of the cards Assad are holding with other cards. Giving or selling Assad more weapons will tip the scales in the arena a bit. It is at best hopeful governments can use weapons to their advantage for peace. Kids break windows with new balls, bats, and BB guns. Anything rolling into Syria should be rolling into Israel for the balance to remain the same in the area. Obama should revamp Israel's defenses with everything Assad is getting in conventional weapons systems. Enough for today: what about tomorrow?

What has been happening is that the CIA has provided money and weapons and training to the mercenary groups that make up the syrian opposition. This group of mercenaries which are bankroleld by various gulf state monarchies that seell their oil cheaply to the US are often called in the western media ''Al Qaeda''

This bunch of extremeists are exactly the people the US said they were declaring their war on ''terror'' to fight....yet here they are funding and arming them!

The US declared a ''no fly zone'' in both Iraq and Libya and they took part in bomging raids there and in the balkans and in pakisthan and in afganistan so the syrians are expecting to be bombed from the air

As a way to defend themselves the russians have sent the syrians powerful surface to air missiles which can knock the US planes out of the sky. I think they are even capable of taking down tomahawk guided missiles as well

The russians can justify this because such weapons are DEFENSIVE and can't be used to attack anyone....they can only be used by syria to defend itself

So the russians are not trying to stoke a war...they are trying to deter the US from creating a war

Syria will not attack Israel, but the syrian ''rebels'' might attack israel so they can blame it on assad

The US pays $6 billion of your taxpayer money to israel each year even though your country is full of poverty and debt. The israelis use a lot of this for weaponry and they get very suprised when other countries don't let Israel bully them

The last thing israel needs is more weapons. What israel needs is to be isolated by the entire world until they stop being an apartheid state and keeping the palestineans in what is essentially a giant prison camp in gaza

If you want ''balance'' in the area then you would need to give syria 200 nuclear bombs like the ones israel has....not to mention their nuclear submarines. Then you would need to create a powerful and incredibly wealthy pro syrian lobby that would be able to influence the US government, without having to declare iotself as a foreign agent

Where does tomorrow leave the civil war in Syria now with this big obstacle slowly being worked with? What of the rebels? What about the refugees? CBWs in America could be dealt with very quickly, so how much stalling will meddle with the affairs of those seeking a peaceful resolution?

The rebels will be driven out of syria and will go to whatever country the CIA tell them to go to ie whatever country the CIA want to attack next

The syrians will then be free to determine the affairs within their own country

Canada’s former minister of National Defence Paul Hellyer testified at the Citizen Hearing On Disclosure (CHD) in washington and said aliens are here!

[video=youtube;XEQdvYFMBAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU#t=105[/video]

The iranians are not killing people in the desert, the rothschild cabal are....wow you are very confused and it seems you are trying to confuse people who read your posts

But don't worry i will help unwind all the confusion you are trying to put out there :)

Ridiculous lies.

Ridiculous lies.

Lol

Thats all you have isn't it...your opinion!

You have no information

All you project is your prejudiced ignorance

You clog up lots of thread space with unsupported prejudiced opinion which seems to point to a desire for all out war in the middle east

I'm really glad you don't control any missiles

I see we disagree on Israel again. I guess sell Israel defensive weapons on the scale Assad is getting from Russia, then. Don't look too closely in the warships' arms or you may find other than defensive weapons. Maybe not...

As for the quibbling over the how's, whens, and where's of dealing with the Syrian CBWs: why do they talk instead of act? This should be started immediately and nobody in the world should be quibbling.

I see we disagree on Israel again. I guess sell Israel defensive weapons on the scale Assad is getting from Russia, then. Don't look too closely in the warships' arms or you may find other than defensive weapons. Maybe not...

As for the quibbling over the how's, whens, and where's of dealing with the Syrian CBWs: why do they talk instead of act? This should be started immediately and nobody in the world should be quibbling.

The thing is Israel already has a sophisticated air defence system called 'iron dome': https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome

The syrians simply want something similar they can defend themselves with

I agree there should be no quibbling from the US. They should say ''we won't attack you if you hand your CW's over to the international community.'' Then once they have given that assurance the syrians shoudl with no quibling hand them over

What the syrians are worried about is that this might be used as a trick to get them to hand over part of their nations defence system

You see chemical weapons are very cheap. Not every country can afford the sophisticated weaponry that Israel has so some have to look at cheaper options like chemical weapons. Chemical weapons do however present a strong deterent agaisnt land invasion. For example before the US launched its land in vasion of iraq they threatened the iraqi regime that if they deployed chemical weapons against the US troops the US would fire a nuclear weapon at bagdad

Syria is the country under attack from outside influences so it is syria that needs to be given assurances. The US are being awkward about this because they don't want peace. They want to invade

This conflict in syria has been going on for 2 years. The US has been funding and arming the mercenaries during that time but it hasn't sought military intervention. So this claim they are doing this for humanitarian reasons is NONSENSE. They created an excuse witht he chemical weapons attack

Here is a clip of the rebels firing what looks like a chemical weapons rocket. There are also interviews online of rebels admitting they have used chemical weapons and a released Italian hostage has publically said he heard the rebels say they launched the chemical weapons whislt they held him captive:

[video=youtube;8DcqVfI4xIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DcqVfI4xIY[/video]

Link to article with clip of teacher saying rebels fired CW's: http://www.prisonplanet.com/kidnapp...assad-not-behind-chemical-weapons-attack.html

Last edited:
The truth about the ''federal'' reserve:

[video=youtube;bNbZCeLdjng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNbZCeLdjng#t=128[/video]

McCain connection to the Rothschilds:

http://intellihub.com/2013/09/09/john-mccain-formally-accused-accepting-bribes-rothchilds/

It has long been known by many in the alternative research community that pretty much every politician in the western world is basically an employee of the ruling class, which is made up of a handful of traditionally powerful families including the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.
Recently John McCain came under suspicion of “accepting improper contributions” from the Rothschild family during a recent trip to London.
The Guardian reported that the situation in question involves a fundraising luncheon held in March at London’s Spencer House, during McCain’s visit to the United Kingdom this March. An invitation to the event lists Lord Rothschild and Nathaniel Rothschild as hosts, and indicates the event was made possible with their “kind permission”.
“The question is whether or not the Rothschilds paid for the event, the venue, the catering, or any other related costs,” said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton.
Tickets to the event cost $1,000 to $2,300, and the luncheon dress code was “lounge suits,” the Washington Post reported in March.
While it is true that nearly every politician is on the Rothschilds payroll, the case of McCain is especially interesting because he is always one of the loudest war hawks.
During the 2008 election cycle McCain’s formal contributors were exposed by opensecrets.com, showing millions of dollars in contributions from big wall street banks, government agencies, and defense contractors.
People seem to be catching on to this blatant corruption though, recently at a town hall meeting John McCain was hounded by concerned people who did not want to go to war in Syria.

The truth about vaccines:

[video=youtube;xv_IaLHwgAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv_IaLHwgAQ#t=32[/video]