Are perceivers happier? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Are perceivers happier?

Actually, Ps may even be more stressed when it comes to making decisions since they see and internally validate the many possibilities they perceive. It may take them a while to decide what to choose or do if they're given too many choices. Ne can make you cuckoo. Every possibility almost seems plausible. Too many choices to decide. Judgers tend to have more certainty about their decisions, especially if they have Ni.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
I do think that Se and Ne dominant functioned people can appear less stressed because sometimes they just kind of sit around bug-eyed taking everything in or just immersed in their Se/Ne worlds.

Do you know what's 'insanely irrational''?

People walking about underneath skies that are streaked with toxic chemtrails

They're soooooo obvious yet people are walking around oblivious

How can people be soooo out of touch with their environment as to not be able to perceive what is going on in the very skies above their own heads!

If you go outside the cities into a flatter area then the skies make up....well almost half of the view.....yet still people cannot see what is going on in half of their view of the world

THAT is insanely irrational

So some might say: ''look maybe they are spraying us with toxic metal particulates, but we can't do anything about it so ignore it...imagine it's not happening''

You might counter: ''but they're poisoning us, that's morally wrong''

And they would probably reply: ''stop painting yourself into a moral corner its making you unhappy''

Well yes i am unhappy because some people are spraying shit on us. If someone walked up and sprayed a toxic chemical directly onto you you would be upset. So what is the difference?

They might say ''well look its out of our control so forget about it...watch the football instead''

But is that rational?

Surely if the majority of people were rational they would all take notice of the chemtrails and make lots of noise about it until it stopped

But here's the thing about people....they're not rational creatures...they're creatures capable of rational thought

Noticing the bad things going on around us is not insane, neither is it irrational......deluding yourself that they aren't going on is insanely irrational because lots of people doing that enables the bad things to continue

It kind of seems that way to me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Perceivers spend less time thinking about how things 'should be' and therefore get less disappointed about life and less disappointed with people not behaving the way they should. They also spend less time trying to do the 'right thing' and more time just enjoying life and what comes their way.

J's: I wish things were this way. (Looking for more order).

P's: I wish things weren't this way. (Looking for more freedom).

But in general, all types are capable of making themselves pretty damn miserable in their own way.

I don't know what else to say, after this. *bitter laughs*

But yes, as everyone had said.

EVEN IF the assumption that Perceivers are all chill-out-yo-yo mode are true, that doesn't mean they are generally happier. Ever heard of the dangers of procrastinating? .__.

J's: I wish things were this way. (Looking for more order).

P's: I wish things weren't this way. (Looking for more freedom).

I think this is pretty accurate in my experience.