Any new or interesting things you've learned about yourself? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Any new or interesting things you've learned about yourself?

That I have a glass jaw, as proven today in the ring.
I came in with a jab but my opponent slipped and he came over and hit me in the jaw with a hook.
I saw static for a moment and then walked around the ring like a zombie, I also ended up chipping my front teeth in the process (learning the importance of a mouth guard the hard way).

My opponents behind will pay for this, I will go all Laila Ali on his ass. :m031:

That I have a glass jaw, as proven today in the ring.

Oh my, wasn't it your jaw that was hit last time you were badly injured?

I can write seven pages and draw a comic frame every night if I put my mind to it, with enough time to read a chapter of 'The fellowship of the ring'.

I am very proud of myself.

Reactions: starshine
Abdomen,
But I have been spending months conditioning since then, so Its not a problem anymore.

Ah right, at least it wasn't the same place.

Oh well, for me I've learned that I have the guts to propose, and I enjoyed doing it. :D

Reactions: Deathjam
I've learned that I'm having to work harder at expressing myself, something which once came naturally to me. This is especially frustrating when it comes to writing as it makes it less enjoyable and more work. I know I have to push through this awkward phase but I miss the days it all came so easily!

i have a harder time centering myself than i used to.

guess which part I'm missing

Recitation42.jpg
i like that.
i think I'm missing a lot of those.

I've learned that I am not the best judge of character that I always thought I was. I'm glad I'm seeing this now, at least.

Learned that deep down inside, I have this urge of wanting to be right. (at the expense of someone else)

childhood trauma? Perhaps. Can't say for sure, but I know the source. *laugh*

At 41 years of age, I have come to learn that I likely have ADHD-PI.

cheers,
Ian

There is nothing wrong with me I am fine the way I am.

If only I could believe that for more than five minutes put together.

That I crave an emotional connection. I have always found myself completely satisfied with nothing other than physical connections. Suddenly that has changed, which has made me rethink my sexuality as a whole.

I no longer desire kind words. I desire kind actions.

That when it finally comes to DOING it, I suddenly shrunk. (Inner mind : I am not prepared! There are SO MANY DANGERS OUT THERE. My heart!)

Correction: I'm an extroverted introvert