AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization. | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

AntiFA, the newest terrorist organization.

Show up to an event known for violence outbursts and expect to get hurt OR stay home. It's a choice.

Guess that's why you're at home trying to act tough then.

Reactions: the
I didn't think you saw me as a threat.

I.... don't? I said you were acting tough, and still are, that doesn't mean you're threatening. Have you borrowed Eventhorizon's dictionary or something?

Violence is great unless it's against the poor Nazis.

Hey...the Neo-Nazis and KKK are there peacefully, just trying to be good white citizens as they advocate for slavery, hate, separation, segregation, anger, bigotry, and the outright oppression and/or death of entire groups of people divided into groups based on race and/or religion.
They didn’t do anything man...but spread more hatred and division in the world (much like this ugly thread).
They are totally innocent!
Let’s get back to some more violent videos of counter-protestors getting hurt...those are so hilarious...I bet Jesus is fucking laughing too.
Let’s promote that in our society...good plan!
Yesterday, just close to me in Vancouver, someone in a raised truck flying the stars and stripes drove through crowds of counter-protestors, luckily he missed everyone and then was stopped by the cops before he could make a third run at them.
They were protesting the “Patriot Prayer” being held....aka - white pride prayer rally (who were actually collecting donations for the hurricane victims, except when you see the donation pile, I could fit it all in one shopping cart....BS reason to rally the knuckleheads).
So yeah...let’s totally support fucking people being outwardly racist and holding rallies that are meant to stir things up between differing groups of people purposefully.
Gotta have more footage of protestors getting hurt...otherwise the same ones get old after jerking off to it 20 or 30 times.
They are all about peace...once all the Mexicans are gone, they will be well on their way.

Reactions: acd
@Skarekrow : Tolerate mah intolerance!

Here in America, we let neo Nazis "peaceably" assemble so they can peaceably threaten and intimidate anyone not of European descent.

Reactions: Skarekrow

Here in America, we let neo Nazis "peaceably" assemble so they can peaceably threaten and intimidate anyone not of European descent.

Yep...but heaven forbid you show up to call them out on their racist BS.
Then somehow, Fox news is calling you a domestic terrorist...what a bunch of assholes.

It's called free speech. There are plenty of thing I don't like to hear people say. They range from hateful to just plain ignorant. Free speech allows them to say it peacfully. That is, without violence.

It's called free speech. There are plenty of thing I don't like to hear people say. They range from hateful to just plain ignorant. Free speech allows them to say it peacfully. That is, without violence.
It's actually hate speech. And they may say it peacefully (when they aren't running down counter protestors, I guess...) But it does incite violence.

It’s hate speech like @acd says that only incites more violence and intolerance.
Defend the Nazis and the KKK some more.
As if your are...sympathetic or something?

It’s hate speech like @acd says that only incites more violence and intolerance.
Defend the Nazis and the KKK some more.
As if your are...sympathetic or something?
These idiots tried to storm Charlottesville with lit tiki torches lmao... Like a "peaceful" mob.

These idiots tried to storm Charlottesville with lit tiki torches lmao... Like a "peaceful" mob.
Let’s not forget that totally peaceful truck that ran over that young woman...free speech!!

It's actually hate speech. And they may say it peacefully (when they aren't running down counter protestors, I guess...) But it does incite violence.
Sorry thats something we all have to put up with. Ive felt like smacking people upside the head for saying stupid crap and but I manage to keep from doing it. Its when people cant control themselves that they need to be checked by society.

Last edited:
Violence is great unless it's against the poor Nazis.
Her+pets+_13b60ec0e76b74235e88cf7a115f3892.png

I.... don't? I said you were acting tough, and still are, that doesn't mean you're threatening. Have you borrowed Eventhorizon's dictionary or something?

Attachments

• IMG_0797.PNG
    IMG_0797.PNG
    220.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: acd and Skarekrow