annoying youtube videos | INFJ Forum

annoying youtube videos

S

Shai Gar

[YOUTUBE]BYRpIf2F9NA[/YOUTUBE]
This one pissed me off. It has constant harp/guitar strumming in the background that keeps getting on my nerves. I WANTED to watch this video. but the strumming kept getting on my nerves :(

I was going to post Chocolate Rain but after watching to contents of ur video...it makes it seem trival

i love chocolate rain, :D one of the new artists that started and is popular on youtube. brilliancy

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOFRIWx5F9c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eOFRIWx5F9c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Well, I didn't find this annoying, but after watching it a couple of times, my jaw was pretty much unhinged.

[YOUTUBE]f_SwD7RveNE[/YOUTUBE]

God, that one IS annoying. They even made a commerical about it being annoying!

No, it is an ACTUAL tv commertial. It played all through my senior year of highschool (06-07)

No, it is an ACTUAL tv commertial. It played all through my senior year of highschool (06-07)
:rain:
The makers of Headon ran a series of commericals about how annoying the Headon commericals were. It was some bald guy who was talking about his own product.

I wish I could find a youtube link....

Sumone, I actually saw that Mark Twain cartoon years and years ago. I think it was a movie. I can't remember being scared, but I do remember being fascinated by it. It was definitely innovative.

Reactions: the
:rain:
The makers of Headon ran a series of commericals about how annoying the Headon commericals were. It was some bald guy who was talking about his own product.

I wish I could find a youtube link....

OH YEAH! I know what you are talking about now, sorry! >_<

Yeah I cracked up when I saw those :D

[youtube]BYRpIf2F9NA[/youtube]
This one pissed me off. It has constant harp/guitar strumming in the background that keeps getting on my nerves. I WANTED to watch this video. but the strumming kept getting on my nerves :(

I still feel sick since watching this. I'm just so ashamed of the human race right now.

[YOUTUBE]MKzqP4-0Z6M[/YOUTUBE]

3:07 I've reached a point in my rage where I'll go super saiyajin in a moment and sunder this earth by pushing the sun into it.