Angels & Demons | INFJ Forum

Angels & Demons

Do angels and Demons exist?

• Total voters
i've always believed in them. just like i believe in God. but that's because my parents told me that they exist. although sometimes, part of me question their existence. i mean, i never met anyone who "saw" an angel nor possessed by a demon. but that's also how faith works. you just believe in something that cannot be seen.

i think those things are just definitions of faith, hope and sufferings. like a metaphor for it. but, that's just me.

i don't really know what i'm talking about sorry. lol. my beliefs are quite contrary to what others believe in.

No, this particular paradigm does not speak to me in any way. However I am interested in ways that others engage with beliefs about this.

Of all the things that might be real in this world, demons and angels are the least likely. Besides religious gods etc...

I have spoken to a number or people who are not crazy who have witnessed elementals and spirits, including angels and Demons. Sounds crazy. But reality is very strange when you open your mind.

A year ago I would have said no. But currently I am inclined to say yes. What do you all think?

Can I ask you what caused you to change your mind/beliefs about the subject?

Reactions: Skarekrow
I have mixed feelings about this. On one level I understand that all things are energy. Anything that currently exists is because of energy. Some things are just a hell of a lot more dense than others, but every single thing is made up of tiny bits and pieces. It's not really my place to argue that less dense entities and beings exist. Not everything HAS to be visible to the eye. I cannot see air and wind though I can see how it moves through trees and how it feels when it hits me. I can't say whether those who believe whole heartedly in angels and demons have some sort of experience that tells them they are present.

I think at the very least there are collections of energy and atoms and other bits and pieces that exist. They're subject to personal interpretation and for some perhaps that translates into their idea of what an Angel or Demon might be. I think most people, however, believe in these things because they're told to believe in them or they might be a nice idea or excuse for some particular set of circumstances that they won't acknowledge is mostly their own doing and responsibility. Kind of like an energetic placebo lol.

In the end I don't mind if they exist. They're not part of my awareness and experience though some do try to tell me that angels are ALWAYS just a prayer away or whatever. I personally just don't believe in angels and demons in the way they're traditionally described.

Can I ask you what caused you to change your mind/beliefs about the subject?

Sure. Many things. For starters I know a gypsy healer. I know this sounds strange but we are conditioned to think that way. She deals with demons and angels in the same way a teacher deals with children. It's not a big deal to her. It's just what she does. She is very healthy and grounded and seems like a normal cool person when you meet her. She has convinced me that when we are wounded demons take full advantage. You need to give them permission though. Like I knew this girl in Venice. She told me she started doing a lot of drugs without eating much. Eventually she started hearing voices. They were telling her to hurt herself and other people. I think she opened up a psychic portal to demonic entities. Fortunately she didn't listen to them and got her shit together. I think when Ozzy Osbourne tried to strangle Sharon his wife, he was being controlled by malevolent entities. That's what happens when you are out of your mind on drugs as an addict. You become vulnerable. Sensitive people are more vulnerable to absorbing negative energies/forces/entities. Some call it stress or trauma or pain. Others recognize what is really going on. Shamans have been dealing with spirits for thousands of years. Many today think they are unenlightened. I believe it is the opposite. I think the reason the Conjuring 2 is so popular is that people are starting to wake up to this reality. If you do the research, those types of experiences actually occur. I used to be very skeptical. Now I am more open minded. The good thing is, if you are wounded, you can find ways to deal with the root cause of your problem instead of just the symptoms. I am making huge progress after 26 years of severe anxiety. Once I am fully healed I will say that I hate to say I told you so. I have had so many conversations with people who have encountered non human entities such as angels and demons that it isn't even a big deal anymore. It's like someone saying they have seen a lion. One thing you have to remember is that you have to be wary of who you interact with. As an empath, I am like a pain sponge. If I hang out with someone filled with trauma/negative energy I absorb it and it makes me feel awful, even sick. Your environment can make you depressed as well. If you are sensitive and emotional you need to take care of yourself. Receive guidance, healing, and protection. I try to help messed up people occasionally. Usually it just hurts me. Some people are damaged goods unfortunately. I have learned to accept that. I think angels are around us. They guide us and are positive forces in our lives. Apparently they can even disguise themselves as humans. I think spirit guides can be angels as well. To summarize, I will once again quote William Blake. "When the doors of perception are cleansed, things appear as they truly are, infinite." The truth is stranger than fiction. If you know me you know I am not some delusional new ager. But I am a seeker. I want to know the truth. Most people don't. There are angels and demons in this world. Just look around. The rabbit hole goes very deep. Be careful. Have fun.

Reactions: brightmoon
I have mixed feelings about this. On one level I understand that all things are energy. Anything that currently exists is because of energy. Some things are just a hell of a lot more dense than others, but every single thing is made up of tiny bits and pieces. It's not really my place to argue that less dense entities and beings exist. Not everything HAS to be visible to the eye. I cannot see air and wind though I can see how it moves through trees and how it feels when it hits me. I can't say whether those who believe whole heartedly in angels and demons have some sort of experience that tells them they are present.

I think at the very least there are collections of energy and atoms and other bits and pieces that exist. They're subject to personal interpretation and for some perhaps that translates into their idea of what an Angel or Demon might be. I think most people, however, believe in these things because they're told to believe in them or they might be a nice idea or excuse for some particular set of circumstances that they won't acknowledge is mostly their own doing and responsibility. Kind of like an energetic placebo lol.

In the end I don't mind if they exist. They're not part of my awareness and experience though some do try to tell me that angels are ALWAYS just a prayer away or whatever. I personally just don't believe in angels and demons in the way they're traditionally described.

You must be an angel in disguise, I can see it in your eyes. The 1980's!

Is there a difference in believing and in really believing? Everyone must know my answer.

Just wondering, how do you feel about Israel? [MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION]

Like I knew this girl in Venice. She told me she started doing a lot of drugs without eating much. Eventually she started hearing voices. They were telling her to hurt herself and other people. I think she opened up a psychic portal to demonic entities. Fortunately she didn't listen to them and got her shit together. I think when Ozzy Osbourne tried to strangle Sharon his wife, he was being controlled by malevolent entities.

These could be psychotic episodes. Drugs can push you to psychosis, depends on what you are taking. Maybe Ozzy too. There is much that is unknown about the brain and brain chemistry which is the basis for how we perceive reality.

These could be psychotic episodes. Drugs can push you to psychosis, depends on what you are taking. Maybe Ozzy too. There is much that is unknown about the brain and brain chemistry which is the basis for how we perceive reality.

When someone hears voices for example, psychiatrists call it schizophrenia while others such as healers call it dark energy/dark entities/demons. Perhaps they are not mutually exclusive.

Just wondering, how do you feel about Israel? [MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION]

Why? I have been there a few times but not recently. How is this connected to our discussion. Are you trying to derail my thread? Why?

Last edited:
Reactions: just me
If I saw no relation to my question and yours, would not I have kept it to myself?

I shouldn't have to explain the use of the word "really" in your question.

Does not Israel have a lot to do with angels and demons? Have you read the Bible or Torah?

yeah pretty sure it was the drugs lol.

If I saw no relation to my question and yours, would not I have kept it to myself?

I shouldn't have to explain the use of the word "really" in your question.

Does not Israel have a lot to do with angels and demons? Have you read the Bible or Torah?

I've read a good chunk of them. But I usually go by what Dan Brown's book Angels and Demons tells me. Everything is a CONSPIRACY!

Reactions: just me