Angels & Demons | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Angels & Demons

Do angels and Demons exist?

• Total voters
The song Angel by Aerosmith definitely exists. I remember it from middle school. Good times.

I'm not sure about this one, like specifically angels and demons like we know from fiction and the Bible, but I do believe there is more than we know. I think some people are also more sensitive to it than others. I have decided to close myself off to these kind of things, even though I am very, very interested in it. I'm just scared I'll bump into a very negative entity..

Not what I posted. Let me put it here.

[video=youtube;8_5U0M9ErGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_5U0M9ErGA[/video]

Totally agree. Didn't Dali say something like everyone should try drugs once, but only once. It seems you would agree. Try something, and then move on. If you drop acid 1,000 times you are frying your brain. I do feel that ayahuasca ceremonies and retreats can be a total scam, not to mention very risky. Vomiting and diarrhea are not my thing.

According to you, you need to try LSD.

Edit: Ok, I re-read this and maybe you didn't say you need to, but if you value Dali's opinion you will...and you will record it...and post it on this forum.

Last edited:
According to you, you need to try LSD.

Edit: Ok, I re-read this and maybe you didn't say you need to, but if you value Dali's opinion you will...and you will record it...and post it on this forum.

I have tried other stuff like shrooms. I am done with drugs. Just say no.

I have tried other stuff like shrooms. I am done with drugs. Just say no.

Just say no after you record it and post it. Peer pressure is the coolest. Everyone gives in to it. Come on man, don't be a dummy. Just do it this once.

Just say no after you record it and post it. Peer pressure is the coolest. Everyone gives in to it. Come on man, don't be a dummy. Just do it this once.

You want me to drop acid now? I am already high on crack. Do you think they would be a good combo? Acid crack. A new genre of something. Not sure what. Not sure I want to know. Sounds like a Brazilian wax or something.

Yeah, turn on, tune in an drop out. Pronto. Don't be a baby. Crack makes it better. Mixing the two is what is called the Olympian. To do acid and crack together (right now) is the greatest, most admirable feat of man. We'll all look up to you. So go on. What are you waiting for? (See what I did there? Brazilian-Rio-Olympian)

Yeah, turn on, tune in an drop out. Pronto. Don't be a baby. Crack makes it better. Mixing the two is what is called the Olympian. To do acid and crack together (right now) is the greatest, most admirable feat of man. We'll all look up to you. So go on. What are you waiting for? (See what I did there? Brazilian-Rio-Olympian)

You are a demon.

Can there be no neutral ground? Are there only two choices? How far can you count?

You want me to drop acid now? I am already high on crack. Do you think they would be a good combo? Acid crack. A new genre of something. Not sure what. Not sure I want to know. Sounds like a Brazilian wax or something.

So Brazilian wax is the latest trend amongst angels and demons. How long will it take them to realize that we are teasing them?

I've gotta go with the "no" option for this one. Nothing I have seen or experienced in my life has led me down a path to believing in much of anything spiritual or divine, ghostly or supernatural. If it works for other people, that's cool, but it's not for me.

Also, acid crack is for wimps. Crack-acid is where the hardcore, and often-times nudists, look to when they need to catch a speedy, mind-melting buzz.

I met a young lady this evening that could have been an angel.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit