Americans right to protect themselves | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Americans right to protect themselves

It really isnt. Guns don't kill people. If more people had guns it would be safer. A fact proven in statistics. Also, will you ban cars next? Propane...any volatile substance that can be turned into a bomb with minimal knowledge?
Fear is healthy. I wont go onto to say whatbisnt for fear of sounding like a broken record.

Yes they do. Over 50 died from a gun in Las Vegas.

Show me the evidence that more guns increase safety. Because I know statistics, and it is certainly not been proved at all. If anything, we know that guns make things less safe.

Again...armor piercing bullets are not hunting tools.
Fully auto assault rifles are not hunting tools.
Trying to legalize silencers - a bill currently in Congress - is not a hunting tool.
Unlimited rounds of ammo - this guy must have had at least 1000 rounds - not a hunting tool.
Those things need to be regulated in a much better way than we are currently doing.
I am not for taking anyone’s guns away, but we do need to restrict certain people and certain types of weapons.
It’s just common sense.
Reminds me of the time the EU told Britain it's special forces could no longer use Silencers during its missions. So having given it some thought they invited the EU's top brass to come see this new invention for the military.

''The Suppressor'' The EU being the bright sparks they are noticed it looked awfully like a silencer. British Brass informed them that they could see the similarity. They explained that silencers were indeed sneaky and indeed, unsporting. However, the suppressor was designed to '' take into account the EU's recommendations on noise pollution and kept noise to a reasonable level without disturbing anyone's human rights. '' EU thought it most considerate of the British and went on their way.

Sneaky British.

Reminds me of the time the EU told Britain it's special forces could no longer use Silencers during its missions. So having given it some thought they invited the EU's top brass to come see this new invention for the military.

''The Suppressor'' The EU being the bright sparks they are noticed it looked awfully like a silencer. British Brass informed them that they could see the similarity. They explained that silencers were indeed sneaky and indeed, unsporting. However, the suppressor was designed to '' take into account the EU's recommendations on noise pollution and kept noise to a reasonable level without disturbing anyone's human rights. '' EU thought it most considerate of the British and went on their way.

Sneaky British.
Reminds me of when the TEC-9 was banned in California. The company made a new gun called the TEC-DC9 to get around it. They moved a sling attachment from the side to the back.

Yes they do. Over 50 died from a gun in Las Vegas.

Show me the evidence that more guns increase safety. Because I know statistics, and it is certainly not been proved at all. If anything, we know that guns make things less safe.
I'm sorry but it's not an argument it's a statement. Guns DO NOT kill people. People kill people.
As for guns making us safer, here s just one source for you to research.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.lifezette.com/polizette/report-guns-make-you-safer/amp/

I don't know why but statistics graphs consistently show people losing their shit steadily since the '80s for some reason.
Increased population?

I'm sorry but it's not an argument it's a statement. Guns DO NOT kill people. People kill people.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.lifezette.com/polizette/report-guns-make-you-safer/amp/

And.....you’re wrong, and so it that stupid BS you are calling a “scientific study”.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit

And your sourcing is crap.

The GOP’s favorite gun “academic” is a fraud

The journalistic quest for neutrality has led to a sacrifice of intellectual integrity.

Increased population?

The curves don't really match the drastic increase in violence. The population increase of the US has been a steady, gentle slope, while shootings have had a drastic spike which doesn't really match. There were very few mass shootings before the '80s even though population has been going up steady since at least the '20s if not even before.

I do feel for you skarekrow. So desperate for attention and lonely you are forced to try and elicit a response from someone you dislike.
However I can't help you.
You always conveniently ignore facts and data that prove you wrong...so I can’t help you if you live in fucking la-la land in your head.
I’m sooooo lonely...yes, I’m desperate for your attention and only yours EH!
You make me feel like a MAN!
Read the fucking article and learn some shit.

You always conveniently ignore facts and data that prove you wrong...so I can’t help you if you live in fucking la-la land in your head.
I’m sooooo lonely...yes, I’m desperate for your attention and only yours EH!
You make me feel like a MAN!
Read the fucking article and learn some shit.
Ok. Its the only reason I can think of that you continue to respond to anything I post. But if that's what helps you I guess it doesn't really hurt anything.

@Eventhorizon

I posted what I posted because you are wrong, not because I hate you.
That is the reason I post in response to you 99% of the time.
Your “facts” from your “study” have been debunked.
The guy who wrote it has been debunked.
That’s it.
Otherwise I want nothing to do with you.
I think you are projecting your loneliness and hate onto me and anyone else who disagrees with you.
You refuse to look at factual data because of personal biases.

I’m so lonely in fact...I’m going to log off now...have your say....lol.

yawn-gif-11.gif

I'm sorry but that is a really idiotic statement.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I suppose it would be if you have a hard time following simple thought processes.

Your comment might make some sense if guns really were animate objects that could walk around and had a mind or their own....but of course there not, so it makes no sense to say that 'it's not guns that kill people, it's people'.

Of course guns kill. No one is going to be able to kill you with their ugly face alone are they, unless they happen to throw you out of a high rise..of course knives also kill but not with the speed and precision that guns do it in.

@Eventhorizon you might want to come back and 'unlike' this post, I didn't understand why you 'liked' it in the first place but now it's been edited it should be a bit easier for you to get my drift.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow