Americans right to protect themselves | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Americans right to protect themselves

And it goes right over his head...whoosh!

The practical issue is that guns are already out there and we can't reasonably gather them all up because we do not have that type of government, nor that type of people. That would blow up like Prohibition did.

Tighter controls would do better than nothing but will not reverse what's already been done.

It really isnt. Guns don't kill people. If more people had guns it would be safer. A fact proven in statistics. Also, will you ban cars next? Propane...any volatile substance that can be turned into a bomb with minimal knowledge?
Fear is healthy. I wont go onto to say whatbisnt for fear of sounding like a broken record.

Yep....fully automatic rifles and thousands of rounds of ammo should totally be legal.
Guns don’t kill people....blah blah lie.
“Fear is healthy.”??
No it isn’t.
That is a really dumb statement.
Yes, what we need is a whole society of people in constant fear.
I really want to feel unsafe in my city and home...let's have MORE fear.
So good for you.
And the car argument is a dumb one.
Cars are made for transport, and can also be used to kill people.
Those guns that were just used were made to kill people with no other purpose.
They are not hunting rifles.
They are made to kill.
The ammo he was using was armor piercing.
Last time I checked, deer don’t wear body armor.

Now there’s more. In a New York Magazine excerpt from the Ailes biography by Gabriel Sherman, titled “The Loudest Voice in the Room,” Ailes and his wife, Beth, come off as security-obsessed control freaks. The except focuses on the Ailes’ significant maneuvers in the hamlet of Garrison, N.Y., where they own a hilltop mansion. Here’s Sherman:

" Roger and Beth also bought up as many surrounding houses as they could. Security cameras were installed throughout the property. “A team of landscapers was, in the absence of the Ailes family, working on the grounds of the compound,” Burton later recounted. “They were planting a tree when the boss’s cell phone rang. It was the absent Beth. ‘No, no,’ she said. ‘That’s not where I want the tree. I insist that you move it.’ She directed them to the correct site. The landscapers were puzzled until they realized that the many security cameras on the grounds had captured them at work. Beth had been watching them from wherever she was and called to correct the tree planting.” Other local contractors helped install a bunker that could weather a terrorist attack underneath their mansion. “He can live in there for more than six months,” a friend who has visited it said. “There are bedrooms, a couple of TVs, water, and freeze-dried food.” “I’m not allowed to talk about it,” Ailes’s older brother Robert said. “I think the proper term is a ‘panic room.’ ” "

Another telltale moment comes when Sherman discusses how Ailes manages the staff of the newspaper that he bought in his town. Sherman again:

" One morning in July 2008, Brian O’Donnell called the employees of the [Putnam County News & Recorder] to the newsroom to meet Roger Ailes and his wife. The staff was on edge. Although Beth was taking the title of publisher, Roger did most of the talking that day. They could keep their jobs, he said, but there would be “new” rules. “The first one was, ‘Don’t bad-mouth your employer,’ ” reporter Michael Turton, an affable Canadian, recalled. “Roger’s second proviso was to ‘get both sides of the story.’ ” "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...aranoid-more-evidence/?utm_term=.b689f1422938

How much fear does anyone need? Roger Ailes of Fox News was seemingly h--k out of scared.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Now there’s more. In a New York Magazine excerpt from the Ailes biography by Gabriel Sherman, titled “The Loudest Voice in the Room,” Ailes and his wife, Beth, come off as security-obsessed control freaks. The except focuses on the Ailes’ significant maneuvers in the hamlet of Garrison, N.Y., where they own a hilltop mansion. Here’s Sherman:

" Roger and Beth also bought up as many surrounding houses as they could. Security cameras were installed throughout the property. “A team of landscapers was, in the absence of the Ailes family, working on the grounds of the compound,” Burton later recounted. “They were planting a tree when the boss’s cell phone rang. It was the absent Beth. ‘No, no,’ she said. ‘That’s not where I want the tree. I insist that you move it.’ She directed them to the correct site. The landscapers were puzzled until they realized that the many security cameras on the grounds had captured them at work. Beth had been watching them from wherever she was and called to correct the tree planting.” Other local contractors helped install a bunker that could weather a terrorist attack underneath their mansion. “He can live in there for more than six months,” a friend who has visited it said. “There are bedrooms, a couple of TVs, water, and freeze-dried food.” “I’m not allowed to talk about it,” Ailes’s older brother Robert said. “I think the proper term is a ‘panic room.’ ” "

Another telltale moment comes when Sherman discusses how Ailes manages the staff of the newspaper that he bought in his town. Sherman again:

" One morning in July 2008, Brian O’Donnell called the employees of the [Putnam County News & Recorder] to the newsroom to meet Roger Ailes and his wife. The staff was on edge. Although Beth was taking the title of publisher, Roger did most of the talking that day. They could keep their jobs, he said, but there would be “new” rules. “The first one was, ‘Don’t bad-mouth your employer,’ ” reporter Michael Turton, an affable Canadian, recalled. “Roger’s second proviso was to ‘get both sides of the story.’ ” "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...aranoid-more-evidence/?utm_term=.b689f1422938

How much fear does anyone need? Roger Ailes of Fox News was seemingly h--k out of scared.
Some people know more than others...have access to more information.
Or...maybe he's just crazy

Reactions: Professor Snep
Some people know more than others...have access to more information.
Or...maybe he's just crazy

I’m going with - saving jars of his own urine bat-shit crazy.

I’m going with - saving jars of his own urine bat-shit crazy.
I do not know. I've often thought of what In would do of rich. I think it might be similar with exception of spying on workers etc...
In my case I'd just have them build a bunker and then after they were done, burn the blueprints. I'm not sure why all of them would have deadly accidents shortly after...all on the same day but ....