[INFJ] - Am I loosing my INFJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Featured [INFJ] Am I loosing my INFJ

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by solo1234, Feb 14, 2021.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
More threads by solo1234
  1. OP
    solo1234

solo1234 Newbie

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enfp
    So thank you all for good advice :)

John K, Wyote, slant and 1 other person like this.
  2. ExhumedMorrison

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    sometimes we can attract things to ourself by not asking for it, though some things must be willed, and we are attracted to things we work tirelessly for. I’m sure you’re a wonderful girl/person. No person on this planet needs to define that FOR you as much as there are plenty of people worth your time by mutual interest whom are ready to realize that when you do too. If you’ve expressed your feelings to them, understand that this person may not be in the position to return that, hold no grudge knowing there’s more in store for your life. Your self appreciation and mutual appreciation. I’m sure he would appreciate your understanding for his future endeavors, even if he missed out on you. ;)

3. ExhumedMorrison

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    This is definitely without regard to the fact that infjs certainly do have an amazing way of seeing into people and it’s nice to be understood in this regard, but for what infjs do struggle with, it’s hard to not want to return that to them. Just understand you have your unique worth as well.
    :<3:

4. DippidyDot

DippidyDot Newbie

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ-T
    Enneagram:
    If you tell an INFJ that you you have feelings for them, they will say it back if that is how they feel. He said he wants to be just friends and you should take him at his word. Remember we tend to be people pleasers, so telling you that would have been hard. He is also perceptive, so he is likely to have picked up that you are still holding out hope for more and his pulling back might be because he is uncomfortable. He clearly values your friendship and will remain your friend if you accept that it is all this relationship will be.

#24 DippidyDot, Feb 20, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2021 at 7:12 PM
    ruji likes this.