[INFJ] - Am I loosing my INFJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Am I loosing my INFJ

maybe [me] having feelings for him clouds my judgement. I need to get my thoughts straight.

sometimes we can attract things to ourself by not asking for it, though some things must be willed, and we are attracted to things we work tirelessly for. I’m sure you’re a wonderful girl/person. No person on this planet needs to define that FOR you as much as there are plenty of people worth your time by mutual interest whom are ready to realize that when you do too. If you’ve expressed your feelings to them, understand that this person may not be in the position to return that, hold no grudge knowing there’s more in store for your life. Your self appreciation and mutual appreciation. I’m sure he would appreciate your understanding for his future endeavors, even if he missed out on you. ;)

This is definitely without regard to the fact that infjs certainly do have an amazing way of seeing into people and it’s nice to be understood in this regard, but for what infjs do struggle with, it’s hard to not want to return that to them. Just understand you have your unique worth as well.
:<3:

Hi,

I'm asking your thoughts on my situation. I have been friends with this INFJ for almost a year now. We have been working in the same place and been in contact with each almost every day at work as well as during our free time and texted many hours a day for the last 8 months.

We have great chemistry ( at least I think so :smile:) and I like him a lot. He has told me he likes me only as a friend and I want to respect that. But the main thing to ask now is that there will be a change and I am moving to another place, and I think this might be hard for him. He hasn't been as active with keeping contact and I wonder whether he has gotten bored of me or if this is just him trying to wrap his head around the change that is coming.

Any thoughts on these matters?

If you tell an INFJ that you you have feelings for them, they will say it back if that is how they feel. He said he wants to be just friends and you should take him at his word. Remember we tend to be people pleasers, so telling you that would have been hard. He is also perceptive, so he is likely to have picked up that you are still holding out hope for more and his pulling back might be because he is uncomfortable. He clearly values your friendship and will remain your friend if you accept that it is all this relationship will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc