Alignment | INFJ Forum

Alignment

Roger

Oct 7, 2009
MBTI
ENFP
Enneagram
-
How to get clear for our desire? Here clear means, Remain clear consciously and unconsciously in alignment with your desire.

Any ideas for this???

Welcome and share your opinions.:)

I find an idea that keeps coming up with me is that of letting go. Have your desire in your heart, yes, but do not grasp it. There is lots that goes on in this mode...emptying ourselves, stepping away from our presuppositions and linear plans, removing fear, perhaps even seeing our aspirations in deeper ways and appreciating them all the more, even if some cost is involved. In a manner of speaking, one might say we allow our aspirations to align us, not visa versa. In this way we can almost breathe with what we seek and it can be just that natural to do so.

Reactions: Roger
"Clear?"

I smell Scientology...

I find an idea that keeps coming up with me is that of letting go. Have your desire in your heart, yes, but do not grasp it. There is lots that goes on in this mode...emptying ourselves, stepping away from our presuppositions and linear plans, removing fear, perhaps even seeing our aspirations in deeper ways and appreciating them all the more, even if some cost is involved. In a manner of speaking, one might say we allow our aspirations to align us, not visa versa. In this way we can almost breathe with what we seek and it can be just that natural to do so.

Interesting comment you have made here. It is right, that we should get empty at the end of day, to make space for those things which will help us reaching to desires. Remove old ideas and make space for new ones. It looks like welcome life... :D

This helped me,thank you.

"Clear?"

I smell Scientology...

Woaaaa...i have lots to say about them. Scientologist that is...

hmmm...u sound like Bruce lee. Your talking just like him.

I am Chaotic Neutral
Shai that is a TIGHT ass picture....(i still dont know....are we allowed to curse on here?...i dont remember figuring that part out on here.)...:m190:

But in my own words to the Thread....

I mean that question confuses me. I would think to get CLEAR you would merely have to be honest with urself and know what you truly want right? i mean...if im hearing ur question right....

Last edited:
I have been having trouble with this a bit since a few weeks ago

I have things I want but it's not clear
Sometimes you desire things, but it's not really what you want. You have to go deeper, simplify

I find the more I think about it, day after day it refines itself and gets clearer and clearer

do we ever really know what we want? when we get what we want...we then want something else...constantly looking for satisfaction, reaction, distraction...is it ever enough?

Sometimes you desire things, but it's not really what you want. You have to go deeper, simplify

I find the more I think about it, day after day it refines itself and gets clearer and clearer

You are thinking to go deeper, because you need knowledge and ability to apply in your life.

If your target is clear and you can watch your win, then you will achieve those deeper knowledge. It's fun, you know :D

Niceee. Nice.

I Like the way u put that. I like thinking of it that way too.

do we ever really know what we want? when we get what we want...we then want something else...constantly looking for satisfaction, reaction, distraction...is it ever enough?

Yes, we know very well. What we want in our life? But we are not activating it as our desire. We always get attached with it emotionally or like in other manner.

We should go for satisfaction and distraction. If you apply these to your wanting(desire), you will achieve it like magnet attracts metals to it. We should keep desire in such a way, if we don't have that thing we will be happy. With or without be happy to have it.

Yes, we know very well. What we want in our life? But we are not activating it as our desire. We always get attached with it emotionally or like in other manner.

We should go for satisfaction and distraction. If you apply these to your wanting(desire), you will achieve it like magnet attracts metals to it. We should keep desire in such a way, if we don't have that thing we will be happy. With or without be happy to have it.

...but these are merely meaningless little things we desire along the way to what we are truly after...is it not shallow to seek these things, enjoy them for now...only to toss them aside later when we get what we really want...Or do we settle for the distraction and the satisfaction...to mask what we really want...because what we really want is to scary...too big...there fore we never get what we want because deep down we know we dont deserve it...

*disclaimer...I am REALLLY drunk*

...but these are merely meaningless little things we desire along the way to what we are truly after...is it not shallow to seek these things, enjoy them for now...only to toss them aside later when we get what we really want...Or do we settle for the distraction and the satisfaction...to mask what we really want...because what we really want is to scary...too big...there fore we never get what we want because deep down we know we dont deserve it...

*disclaimer...I am REALLLY drunk*

Distraction and satisfaction are not for masking the thing you wanted. They are tool to get the things. You seem confused about these things and i reminded one quote:

Confusion is the state before getting clear.

Distraction: You are not attached with thing. You are just expressing your feelings and desire for the thing.

Satisfaction: You are satisfied with the thing you have. This is also saying you are asking more of it, gently.

I said, because this explanation is in my mind.

I know, our desire are big, and we should keep them big. Never aim for low. :D BIg dreams leads to big thinking, big thinking leads to big work, big work leads to big success, big success leads to satisfaction, if we can identify it.

Last edited:
Distraction and satisfaction are not for masking the thing you wanted. They are tool to get the things. You seem confused about these things and i reminded one quote:

Distraction: You are attached with thing. You are just expressing your feelings and desire for the thing.

Satisfaction: You are satisfied with the thing you have. This is also saying you are asking more of it, gently.

I said, because this explanation is in my mind.

I know, our desire are big, and we should keep them big. Never aim for low. :D BIg dreams leads to big thinking, big thinking leads to big work, big work leads to big success, big success leads to satisfaction, if we can identify it.

No Im not confused...

I know what I want in life...But...the reach is too far...so I distract myself...with things...a house, a car, a business, life...then Its easy for me to say I cant reach it...Life is in the way...

Meager satisfaction from mediocrity...materialism...suburbia...

Its like I have...steak...a nice t bone...its tender and juicy...but I really wanted Fillet Mignon...I was satisfied and distracted by the tbone...while never getting what I truly wanted...

Oo i am So Stealing that.

No Im not confused...

Its like I have...steak...a nice t bone...its tender and juicy...but I really wanted Fillet Mignon...I was satisfied and distracted by the tbone...while never getting what I truly wanted...

O that was fuuny. your a funny drunk man.

Your like me. I get deep and REALLy thoughtful and funy When i drink...( uhh water for ne of those that read this that could get me in trouble)...:m187:hehe :)

Oo i am So Stealing that.

O that was fuuny. your a funny drunk man.

Your like me. I get deep and REALLy thoughtful and funy When i drink...( uhh water for ne of those that read this that could get me in trouble)...:m187:hehe :)
hehe *passes WF a drink* meh...Its either thoughtful...or a little bit crazy *hides the photo evidence*

Shai that is a TIGHT ass picture....(i still dont know....are we allowed to curse on here?...i dont remember figuring that part out on here.)...:m190:

Only if you fucking spell it correctly.

Ass is Donkey. Perhaps the word you were after was Arse?

OOO MYYY GOSHHHHH!!

U never change!

I remember shai, u never liked me cuz i always posted things VERY differently from everybody else on this site!

hehehe yeaaaa well...nope! didnt spell it wrong at all!

I like miss spelling things in a funny way. Why be so literal? Why be so normal? why not break a trend? idk your man, your just so..uhh whats the word...like..

structurally confined to one way of things. be a lilttle more open minded man and not so damn judgemental.just chill...

Last edited:

Americans don't say arse...were jack asses...the lot of us!