Adjectives for the Biden Administration today | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Adjectives for the Biden Administration today

Ah yes principles of restrained opposition reappear after four years of absence. I wonder what inspired such a sudden burst of solemn reflection?
View attachment 75965
Well, in the case of Jack Kennedy his brother was actually qualified. Donald Trump is no Jack Kennedy, lmao. :laughing:

Reactions: Reason
I grew up with a friend whose mother died when she was 4. She had a lot of problems. She was in rehab at 17 and died of an overdose years later. So maybe it's just me but I don't think it's funny or a reason to criticize the other parent. And I actually thought it was a big deal when Trump took a cheap shot at Hunter during the first debate and Joe Biden didn't act ashamed but said on live TV that he loved his son.
I thought that was pretty classy (on Biden's part), too.

Reactions: acd and Pin
He's referring to AOC suggesting funding deradicalization programs. Which I don't think I saw were compulsory.
Because believing in Qanon and praying for martial law to install your cult figure based on rigged election lies doesn't at all seem to be a sort of mental health crisis. With a little classic conservative persecution complex thrown in. Republican party has gone so completely off the rails that offering more funding for mental health services has become an idea.

I thought that was pretty classy (on Biden's part), too.
Yeah, Donald Trump is certainly no Jack Kennedy.

giphy.gif

I'm doing my best not to call Donald Trump effeminate, a wuss, or a coward in this thread, but compared to John F. Kennedy he's barely even a man. LMAO.

He's referring to AOC suggesting funding deradicalization programs. Which I don't think I saw were compulsory.
Because believing in Qanon and praying for martial law to install your cult figure based on rigged election lies doesn't at all seem to be a sort of mental health crisis. With a little classic conservative persecution complex thrown in. Republican party has gone so completely off the rails that offering more funding for mental health services has become an idea.
I actually did wonder what he meant. Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: Pin and acd
Ok, I'm gonna stop being a dick now but I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry you guys, Donald Trump is just such an easy target to make fun of, especially in comparison to JFK.

Lmao.

Ok, I'm gonna stop being a dick now but I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry you guys, Donald Trump is just such an easy target to make fun of, especially in comparison to JFK.

Lmao.
Yeah, Pin, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for making fun of the incompetent narcissist tin-pot dictator who almost destroyed your country.

Give the guy a break, jeez.

Reactions: Pin and acd
If you don't take the high road then you ain't black.
That, we can agree was a stupid and racist thing for Biden to say. He was trying to be funny and that was a huge fuck up, it came off as stupid and racist.

But at least he apologized. Trump doesn't apologize when he says something abhorrent, like when he called for the execution of those innocent black kids.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're hunting for some apologists tonight, Reason, lol.
How's it going Host? I hope you're in a good a mood as I am :D

Oh and don't take the removal of the Churchill bust from the Whitehouse too personally. Biden doesn't hate the brits he just finds you obsolete.

That, we can agree was a stupid and racist thing for Biden to say. He was trying to be funny and that was a huge fuck up, it came off as stupid and racist.

But at least he apologized. Trump doesn't apologize when he says something abhorrent, like when he called for the execution of those innocent black kids.
They grew up to be Corn Pop and gang, no apologies needed!