Adjectives for the Biden Administration today | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Adjectives for the Biden Administration today

@Pin How does it feel to have an ESFJ president--statistically the least intelligent sensor type?

Tell me how it feels, compared to our own little baby ENTJ superentity :grinning:
Well, I think Biden's an ENFJ. He's literally a letter away from being awesome. Guess which one!

If I told you that your president cursed at a crowd of people over the subject of birth control would you believe me? I have video evidence.

At least my ExFJ president wouldn't do that!

Well, with Republicans I know that they don't intend to do anything for working class people.

Democrats give you hope that they'll help regular people then let you down. Sometimes they positively surprise you though.

For Biden to pass exceptionally positive policies for all Americans he's got to be held accountable by voters.

We've got to be make him more accountable to voters than special-interest groups.

They both are the same party being two wings of the same buzzard as it has been for decades behind closed doors a uniparty system, it is everyone else who has bought into the lies the msm has spun. Being honest here there is a reason why so many people have ditched the TV.

If I told you that your president cursed at a crowd of people over the subject of birth control would you believe me? I have video evidence.

Oh really? What was he incensed by?

I've complained a lot about Trump the past few years here. For many of us, we saw Trump for who he was years ago. It culminated into the events on 1/6/21.

So it is a relief to have someone experienced and professional and competent and compassionate as president again. And his administration will reflect that. Someone who won't wreck our democracy for his own ego. I'm not really going to get into policy now. But when it was all said and done yesterday, I had a sigh of relief that we had survived Trump's presidency.

yd0yny2gfmc61.jpg

Biden pictured at WH with his grandson, Beau.

Last edited:
Why are you posting pictures of Hunter Biden though? Just a weird thing to do here. Are you laughing about his problems or criticising his dad for them? Really, what's the point?
I'm responding to the prompt of the thread. I just assume between the crack and the anti-dementia medication that everyone will be pretty well toasted.

I grew up with a friend whose mother died when she was 4. She had a lot of problems. She was in rehab at 17 and died of an overdose years later. So maybe it's just me but I don't think it's funny or a reason to criticize the other parent. And I actually thought it was a big deal when Trump took a cheap shot at Hunter during the first debate and Joe Biden didn't act ashamed but said on live TV that he loved his son.

Ah yes principles of restrained opposition reappear after four years of absence. I wonder what inspired such a sudden burst of solemn reflection?
TrumpHead.jpg

And I actually thought it was a big deal when Trump took a cheap shot at Hunter during the first debate and Joe Biden didn't act ashamed but said on live TV that he loved his son.
Yeah, I didn't approve of it either. I thought that was extremely ugly.

Joe Biden could've criticized how Trump gave his children jobs in his administration, he didn't go there, but I would've.

He was too nice in that debate in my opinion.

And prostitutes and corruption. He suffers terribly.
Hookers & blow eh? That's a shame. Seriously, drug addiction sucks.

As for corruption, it is pretty bad that he worked for a Ukrainian company while his dad was VP but it's also pretty bad that Trump, while President, appointed his daughter and son-in-law to senior White House positions.

Hookers & blow eh? That's a shame.

Seriously, drug addiction sucks. As for corruption, it is pretty bad that he worked for a Ukrainian company but it's also pretty bad that Trump, while president, appointed his daughter and son-in-law to senior White House positions.
Jack Kennedy would never appoint family to senior positions. Shame on Trump.

I guess i'll be watching a powerpoint on this topic in a couple weeks inside the reeducation camp where my harmful opinions are removed.
giphy.gif