ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Forget it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamf and 5r6jhd
Another one from the INTJ forums......

What's this about?

And is there something wrong about the INTJ forums?

What's this about?

And is there something wrong about the INTJ forums?

I'm just going on what i've been told about the place and on the people i've encountered who have come from there

If you're interested in finding out what sort of place it is why not go and check it out and then you can make your own assessment of it

I'm just going on what i've been told about the place and on the people i've encountered who have come from there

If you're interested in finding out what sort of place it is why not go and check it out and then you can make your own assessment of it
And if my assessment was different.......then I won't know what you're talking about, will I.

Why are you unable to discuss him as a case study for his shadow personality in this thread, as opposed to opening a the old one? To what end?

And if my assessment was different.......then I won't know what you're talking about, will I.

That's for you to decide

I've had a look at the thread he has started in INTJ's forum....you might be interested in having a look for the purposes of this thread

That's for you to decide

I've had a look at the thread he has started in INTJ's forum....you might be interested in having a look for the purposes of this thread
More of a 'what am I supposed to look?' statement.
I mean, at first I'm more interested with (and thus, asked) [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] on what is he looking in regards of the INTJ forum-- and he didn't tell me.

So if I go there, and look, and sees a different thing, then I won't get what he's talking about, won't I?

(Not to say if I'm going to see the same thing or not-- in all honesty, all I'm seeing is a pissed off immature person. One that brings a mask of false logic and rationality to cover plenty of somethings-- just as what he has done here. Nothing much about anything else-- INTJs, or their behaviours, or that particular forum's vibe....their way of discussing, debating, dissecting-- nothing.

So what does INTJ forum had to do with him? I'm not accusing, I'm just asking. Would there be anything bad in answering?

And my INTJ forum cherry has been popped. *siiighs*)
[MENTION=3765]Vicarious[/MENTION] : more data / hilarity?

Lol...I'm all for hilarity...don't get me wrong. I'm just not exactly sure what the point of it would be. Right now my impression of it is to make fun of the dude behind his back, which yeah, he probably kind of, in a way, deserves...but it seems a little, I dunno, juvenile? to devote a whole thread towards it. Also, I don't know why the thread would need to be reopened in order to do whatever it is you all plan on doing.

Reactions: muir
More of a 'what am I supposed to look?' statement.
I mean, at first I'm more interested with (and thus, asked) @muir on what is he looking in regards of the INTJ forum-- and he didn't tell me.

So if I go there, and look, and sees a different thing, then I won't get what he's talking about, won't I?

(Not to say if I'm going to see the same thing or not-- in all honesty, all I'm seeing is a pissed off immature person. One that brings a mask of false logic and rationality to cover plenty of somethings-- just as what he has done here. Nothing much about anything else-- INTJs, or their behaviours, or that particular forum's vibe....their way of discussing, debating, dissecting-- nothing.

So what does INTJ forum had to do with him? I'm not accusing, I'm just asking. Would there be anything bad in answering?

And my INTJ forum cherry has been popped. *siiighs*)
@Vicarious : more data / hilarity?

Ok i understand what you're saying....

I was just making a point, well re-iterating a point i've already made, about people coming from the INTJ forums to this forum and being incredibly harsh

We're all students of MBTI so i thought it was a point worth making....just an observation

It seems there is harsh culture over there. If i wasn't totally forthcoming with you a moment ago its because when i first made this point i was flayed alive by someone...but now, maybe with another example (a very public and clear example), some people might now see what i was talking about

Lol...I'm all for hilarity...don't get me wrong. I'm just not exactly sure what the point of it would be. Right now my impression of it is to make fun of the dude behind his back, which yeah, he probably kind of, in a way, deserves...but it seems a little, I dunno, juvenile? to devote a whole thread towards it. Also, I don't know why the thread would need to be reopened in order to do whatever it is you all plan on doing.

+1

I don't think it will help anyone

smells more like gossip than a case study if you ask me

I see that typism still rearing it's ugly head. I find it surprising since you get these "we accept all people" but then some members are allowed to bash an entire section of mbti without getting infracted.

Yea, all the people from INTJ forum are asses! Every single INTJ in the universe deserves scorn from every INFJ while you prattle about the evil of the world and wonder aloud "why can't we all get along". Love that INFJ habit of demonizing people...oh wait....uh yea....of course, one or two of you represents all the INFJs.

Thumbs up to you! You're so caring and awesome. You are the perfect model of an enlightened human!

I see that typism still rearing it's ugly head. I find it surprising since you get these "we accept all people" but then some members are allowed to bash an entire section of mbti without getting infracted.

Yea, all the people from INTJ forum are asses! Every single INTJ in the universe deserves scorn from every INFJ while you prattle about the evil of the world and wonder aloud "why can't we all get along". Love that INFJ habit of demonizing people...oh wait....uh yea....of course, one or two of you represents all the INFJs.

Thumbs up to you! You're so caring and awesome. You are the perfect model of an enlightened human!

I would never claim to be an enlightened human just someone trying to find answers

I have never said i wonder why the world can't get along....read my posts....i have said i think there is a small minority of people who try to aggressively dominate others....that is not along MBTI lines (or if it is i don't have a theory on it)

I have not called all INTJ's asses....in fact my partner is one

I haven't attacked zeroemissions, i've just said that i've noticed a trend of harsh people coming from the INTJ forums. I think that its an interesting example of how certain cultures can be created

Ok i understand what you're saying....

I was just making a point, well re-iterating a point i've already made, about people coming from the INTJ forums to this forum and being incredibly harsh

We're all students of MBTI so i thought it was a point worth making....just an observation
Nope, totally not seeing that point. :|
Especially your insinuation that people who came here and being an ass is more of a product of culture / worse, type.
Instead I'm seeing a huge, HUGE generalized hue in your statement over there. Sorry. I can see how some INTJs and their style of communication clash against some INFJs and their reception style, but to the extent you're hinting?

ROFLMAOs. It's like calling purple, magenta, orange, brown...red.

I sincerely doubt your method of casting a view of culture from the worse members, but we might simply be different in that aspect.
It seems there is harsh culture over there. If i wasn't totally forthcoming with you a moment ago its because when i first made this point i was flayed alive by someone...but now, maybe with another example (a very public and clear example), some people might now see what i was talking about
Oh, if it was what you're probably talking about, I -think- I know.

But still, that's some seriously generalized, pointed statement, personally speaking. *laughs*
@Vicarious : looking from it from a different perspective, I would argue that the point is a plan to dissect the user as much as it is to dissect ourselves-- or in other words, other members of the community. :p

But I would also agree that it would bring more harm / troll than good.
@Stormy1 : there, there. *pats pats* You know better, hon. You know better. (and that's not me belittling you :|. I know better than to do that,)

Reactions: Nixie
Nope, totally not seeing that point. :|
Especially your insinuation that people who came here and being an ass is more of a product of culture / worse, type.
Instead I'm seeing a huge, HUGE generalized hue in your statement over there. Sorry. I can see how some INTJs and their style of communication clash against some INFJs and their reception style, but to the extent you're hinting?

ROFLMAOs. It's like calling purple, magenta, orange, brown...red.

I sincerely doubt your method of casting a view of culture from the worse members, but we might simply be different in that aspect.

Oh, if it was what you're probably talking about, I -think- I know.

But still, that's some seriously generalized, pointed statement, personally speaking. *laughs*

Hang on....you said earlier in this thread that you have only just ''popped your INTJ forum cherry''....so if you're not familiar with the culture in the INTJ forum then how can you criticise me for saying that the culture is harsh?

You guys are off the wall now. Im just going to read your posts now instead of trying to discuss shadow personalities.

Hang on....you said earlier in this thread that you have only just ''popped your INTJ forum cherry''....so if you're not familiar with the culture in the INTJ forum then how can you criticise me for saying that the culture is harsh?
I'm not talking from a perspective of 'someone that has been inside the forum', yes; and I apologize for the confusion. (looking from that perspective, how ironic I would be, no?)
I'm talking within a perspective of 'a member of INFJ Forum'. I'm looking from here, not there. As far as knowledge in regards to communication styles, I have heard stories, and personal interactions with some INTJs, but I understand it would be different than being inside.

That aside, I'm still applying my point because; from my vantage point you seem to create your opinion from a (comparatively) narrow perspective to begin with-- namely, 'a member of a different culture, criticizing other culture using the standards of one's home culture'.

Not to mention, from what I'd seen over here, based on the worse members.(from the thread he made over there, people are LAUGHING at him. So it appears to me he's not that 'normal' in that culture as well.)

I apologize for the confusion, again.

I'm not talking from a perspective of 'someone that has been inside the forum', yes; and I apologize for the confusion. (looking from that perspective, how ironic I would be, no?)
I'm talking within a perspective of 'a member of INFJ Forum'. I'm looking from here, not there. As far as knowledge in regards to communication styles, I have heard stories, and personal interactions with some INTJs, but I understand it would be different than being inside.

That aside, I'm still applying my point because; from my vantage point you seem to create your opinion from a (comparatively) narrow perspective to begin with-- namely, 'a member of a different culture, criticizing other culture using the standards of one's home culture'.

Not to mention, from what I'd seen over here, based on the worse members.(from the thread he made over there, people are LAUGHING at him. So it appears to me he's not that 'normal' in that culture as well.)

I apologize for the confusion, again.

I'm glad you cleared that up because for a moment there it looked like you were trying to attack me without really listening to what i'm saying as if you wanted to get a shot in without taking a moment to consider whether or not what i'm saying is true...but seeing as that's not the case i'm fine with letting it blow over

But yeah i'm comfortable with discussing abstract notions such as 'culture'