A completely serious physical reality question. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

A completely serious physical reality question.

In my life I have experienced many different states of mind. Being as interested in consciousness as I am you can imagine I try to analyze them as much as possible when I recognize them. Sometimes this happens at the time I perceive them, most of the time though it is examination at a later date and through the memory I have of it.
So... these balls or circles that I speak of fall way outside of what I am used to. I can lucid dream but was much more interested in it (and better) when I was younger. I do nit believe this is lucid dreaming. At the time these thing appear am fully awake though very relaxed in a rest state. The room must be dark but im not sure if it was completely free of light if I would be able to see them its something I would like to have the ability to study. If I were rich and had the time I would look into this in far greater detail. As it is, I can only label it as a curiosity now.
Also I would like for others to know and who have chosen to respond here that I created this thread not with the intention of telling anyone anything. I started it on a question in hopes of a discussion. If you choose not to believe me that's fine with me. I have no plans to gain fame, money, sainthood or anything from the discussion.
The story of these ( I really want a different name than balls now) balls is actually about 5 years old now. When I first saw them my life was vastly different and they were acting vastly different than they do today.
I think it falls to two choices then: They are real. They are in your mind.
It certainly sounds as if you had full functional awareness of what was going on and what you were seeing…so I wouldn’t necessarily say that it was some crossover from dreamland. Could you move? Were you paralyzed watching them?

@Kgal consider that when anyone is no longer willing to discuss or explain an idea with you there can be several reasons. A reason may be that the person does not have the answers. A reason may be that they have dismissed you as being irrelevant and no longer want to waste their time with you. Generally when people ask me questions I will respond indefinitely unless I find them irrelevant and then I just stop responding.
So when I ask questions of you and what proof you have gathered concerning star people its interesting to me that you would turn and reply with a question. In my view this is much like dismissing me. Thats fine if thats what you are doing but in my view as well its odd because you have someone who is trying to understand but you will not allow them to understand. If I had a nickel for every religious person I have run into who is the same way concerning their religion I would be filthy rich.
Right now though I suspect you may not care, this is what it seems to me your belief has become. Just another religion with no related proof to it. Thats fine if thats what it is. Its also fine if you dont want to address it in that manner. However a simple, "I do not feel I have an answer for you that you will accept or understand" response is better than a simple dismissal.
I will never be a person who ever simply accepts what they are told. I do not get the impression you ar either and to be honest this is whats confusing to me.

After all of the times I've answered your queries the fact you still think I'm giving you the run around suggests none of my answers would satisfy you.

You could go over and read some of my experiences in my Spiritual thread. You could read all of the stuff muir has posted. You could read all of the stuff Skarekrow has posted. All of these things have dovetailed into my paradigm. Then there's the vast material out on the internet where people are talking about their non ordinary reality experiences. Then there's the people I've met who are sharing their experiences. People are seeing the dead. People are seeing giant fairies. People are discovering ancient places and artifacts all over this globe proving we are far older than our education would have us believe. These are the ways I know what I'm experiencing is true.

I have never asked you to believe in one thing I've said. I've never asked you to contribute money or tried to fleece you in any way. What purpose would I have in lying to you?

If you want to find proof...it's out there. But it will have to fit within your belief system. Evidently nothing I say does....

I think it falls to two choices then: They are real. They are in your mind.
It certainly sounds as if you had full functional awareness of what was going on and what you were seeing…so I wouldn’t necessarily say that it was some crossover from dreamland. Could you move? Were you paralyzed watching them?

Third choice. They are real, only in my mind though from the perspective only something I can see.
Maybe technology one day allows other people to see them but for now because I am the only person that can see them they are literally only in my mind.

What if an alien race only knew how to communicate directly with peoples thoughts? :)

I do nit think this is what this is but I am considering all possibilities I can think of and this is one.

Third choice. They are real, only in my mind though from the perspective only something I can see.
Maybe technology one day allows other people to see them but for now because I am the only person that can see them they are literally only in my mind.

What if an alien race only knew how to communicate directly with peoples thoughts? :)

I do nit think this is what this is but I am considering all possibilities I can think of and this is one.

If you Google it…there are links to UFO threads making such claims actually.

Perhaps you have just gained more of a psychic sight…like I have said before PSI has been proven to exist.

(sorry I somehow didn’t get the notice that you responded to me)

If you Google it…there are links to UFO threads making such claims actually.

Perhaps you have just gained more of a psychic sight…like I have said before PSI has been proven to exist.

(sorry I somehow didn’t get the notice that you responded to me)
It could be anything. For right now Im contemplating the attempt to communicate. If so what? Aliens, the cells in my own body, interdimensional beings...
Its the possible attempt at communication that makes it even more interesting.

It could be anything. For right now Im contemplating the attempt to communicate. If so what? Aliens, the cells in my own body, interdimensional beings...
Its the possible attempt at communication that makes it even more interesting.

Try this…it worked in the movie -

[video=youtube;S4PYI6TzqYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S4PYI6TzqYk[/video]​

As an update for anyone who had been interested. Its been while but strangely after I started discussing the circles they changed and became more complex. Now they are different sizes however their dispersement seems to remain ordered. Larger, I can see smaller circles imebded within some.
Its been about a month since I have seen any. I am of the opinion I see the circles when I eat something that does not agree with me. Gluten, milk products etc...
I believe that Gluten affects my brain though no one can specifically say how. I know that early on before I knew what was causing me to be sick it was difficult to walk and move my legs correctly. Its not unreasonable to assume that small amounts of gluten can be doing this or something else I am allergic to.