9/11 - I'm not convinced... | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

9/11 - I'm not convinced...

For starters, I don’t believe in coincidences. Behind every coincidence is a logical, valid chain of events that leads to them.

Lets start by looking at the 2000 presidential elections. There were a bunch of conspiracies and scandals surrounding them, specifically in the state of Florida. Face it, Bush barely won that election and a lot of people wonder if he really did win that election. This means Bush started his presidency with one of the lowest ratings possible to still manage to be elected; there were a lot of people that simply didn’t want him in office.

What I do believe is that the government intentionally did nothing to stop them after knowing they were already here. At worst, they may have even taken indirect measures to help them.

If it were a poorer nation that declared war on several other countries and killed their inhabitants, their leader would be brought up on charges as soon as the pen left their hands. Meanwhile, the President of the United States (Bush at the time) gets off without even a slap on the wrist.

Coincidences happen, the question is whether or not they hold meaning.... With an event as large as nine eleven, with its complicated plot line and evidence trail, it is easy to get side tracked by your personal beliefs about how the world works. My own opinion of how the events transpired is bolstered by how I believe humans interact.

Number one, the United States is powerful, not omnipotent.

Number two, Bush was driven to the presidency by a sense of entitlement, not a megalomaniac desire to rule the world.

Number three, the dick heads that manipulate American military and intelligence assets for their personal gain do it for money, there are not a lot of them and they really don't need that much money compared to what is available to them.

Number four, there are not enough dickheads with influence in our government to allow the massacre of thousands of Americans. As evidence I will point to our societies growing intolerance for violence. This is a difficult point to swallow but even the leaker of the Pentagon Papers, Daniel Ellsberg, states that in Vietnam the US killed over a million people, compare that to the death of at most two hundred thousand in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I only wish Al Gore had been President, he would have listened to the reports and taken steps that might have avoided this tragedy. He also would have skipped the war against Saddam.

Last edited:
All these conspiracy theories have one thing in common: they assume that the US government is capable of a conspiracy's organization and secrecy. I visit the DMV and realize that our government is far too disfunctional to carry out a conspiracy. So, no, I don't beleive Kennedy was assassinated by our own government, no I don't believe in Reptilian Shapeshifters being hidden by the government, no I don't believe in the NWO conspiracy, and no, I don't believe the US attacked itself on 9-11.

This has always been my contention.
Also, you would never be able to get so many people from so many different agencies in government to work together in unison. Or, get so many to be on board to begin with. Imagine being called into a group meeting one day at work and the subject being a plan to fly planes into buildings. Do you really think everyone would agree to go along with it? Puhleese.
People like to talk. They like to brag. There is no way you can keep everyone's mouth shut for long.
The US Government couldn't successfully toast bread if given the task.

of course I could be wrong

.....there are not enough dickheads with influence in our government to allow the massacre of thousands of Americans.....

that said [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] had some very interesting sources regarding conspiratorial theories on nine eleven in another thread, perhaps he could pop the links in here.

(I love quoting myself, now if I could only rep myself)

Reactions: Kgal and muir
This is an old article from 2003 by a former British minister Michael Meacher. It's quite long and details many worries about the 911 attacks. In including this link I don't suggest that all of his points are correct, but I think it does raise some troublesome issues. It was published in The Guardian who have a good reputation and are not usually given to sensationalist articles. They were behind the recent investigation into corruption and phone hacking in the UK.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/sep/06/september11.iraq?cat=politics&type=article

Reactions: muir
It was published in The Guardian who have a good reputation and are not usually given to sensationalist articles.

Uhhu...