[PAX] - 6 type of toxic friends and how can you deal with them | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] 6 type of toxic friends and how can you deal with them

Point 1,2 & 6 are popular and anyone can do it. It is very easy. You can catch them, if you want :D

But sorry, if you have been hurt of those nasty people.

:m194: :m039: Roger, in close relations promise braking, double-crossing, and fault-finding can do more harm, because close relations are built on all kind of forms of responsibility. And self-absorbing, disclosing, and competiting can be changed easier. :m173:
Plus, if people feel responsibility because of their actions, it isn't so easy to do 1,2,6, as you say. :m049:

Sorry for being WRONG. Please, excuse me, i did not know these possibilities and therefore i kept these thing as discussions.

I have few friends, but the ones I do have are my 'brothers in arms', we have complete trust and faith in each other because we've been through many tough and good times together. I cannot imagine sustaining myself on a toxic relationship, especially when my own self-esteem is rather easily reduced. I do not think its a bad thing to regret not having more friends, quality is infinitely more useful than quantity -- and even if you're by yourself, so long as you allow your good qualities to shine, then you attract good people into your life. One has difficulty forming these new bonds when one invests ones efforts in a relationship which is doomed to fail.

I have few friends, but the ones I do have are my 'brothers in arms', we have complete trust and faith in each other because we've been through many tough and good times together. I cannot imagine sustaining myself on a toxic relationship, especially when my own self-esteem is rather easily reduced. I do not think its a bad thing to regret not having more friends, quality is infinitely more useful than quantity -- and even if you're by yourself, so long as you allow your good qualities to shine, then you attract good people into your life. One has difficulty forming these new bonds when one invests ones efforts in a relationship which is doomed to fail.

+1