10 Habits of Successful Introverts | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

10 Habits of Successful Introverts

Hey, thanks for responding!

It is always a relief to meet someone else who can see what i see

We are not the only people on the forum who can see it though, but I am probably the most vocal about it

I think Elegant Winter can see what we're getting at

Yes Disney is famously occult, it's films are full of occult symbols and themes. if you think about it every disney film has a good guy and bad guy, creating a polarity where the bad guy attempts to kill or control the good guy

Disney himself had some pretty dubious views and in disneyland is the exclusive ''33 club'' with 33 being a degree in freemasonry. Only certain people are allowed into the club

Disney is the propaganda arm that is aiming to imprint things into childrens minds.

Some of its young stars go onto pop careers for example britney spears, justin timberlake and christina aguilara. These guys have been said to be involved in project Monarch mind control which was itself an offshoot of the CIA's MKUltra mind control programme that got exposed in a government investigation

Project Monarch is about trauma based mind control and its victims often have some sort of breakdown around the age of 30 as their personality tries to regain control. Britney spears for example had a melt down and shaved off all her hair.

The miley cyrus performance was all about mind control with the male singer dressed in a black and white suit (polarity as shown on the chequerboard floor of freemasonic lodges) as her 'handler'

When people talk about 'possession' they are often really talking about mind control and these mind control techniques have been known about in the secret society network for thousands of years. For example the 'assassins' used to mind control suicide assassins during the crusades. The leader of the assassins was called Sabah and today the Al Sabah clan run saudi arabia who turn out suicide bombers and attackers today. Sabah learned these dark arts in the Grand Lodge of Cairo. Saudi arabia has worked closely with the US and has provided them with mind control techniques.

In the 50's, 60's and 70's the CIA were subjecting US citizens to mind control experiements without their knowledge for exmaple by spiking them with LSD. You can read about these on wikipedia by typing in: 'MKUltra'

The MK part stands for Mind Kontrol and they use a 'K' instead of a 'C' for control because it is a german spelling. They do this because much of the research was carried out by nazi scientists who the US smuggled out of germany after the war through Operation Paperclip

You can easily research all this online with wikipedia giving good summaries of the information

The nazi Josef mengeles for example was prominent in the studies of the CIA

This was also combined with the work of Sigmund Freud and the US public has since been subjected to massive mind control through education (which is largely controlled through financing from 'foundations' controlled by the billionaires in the council on foreign relations, through the mass media (controlled by the CFR) and through Hollywood (holly-wood....the wands of druids were made from holly)

The DSM psychiatric book is largely a means to control the population and keep them pacified and controlled within a restrictive and harmful society (for example the psychologically harmful ideology of 'consumer-ism' which commodifies everyone and everything)

A great website for information about occult symbolism in films and pop videos is the vigilant citizen: http://vigilantcitizen.com/

And i strongly recommend any parents who are worried about what negative influences might be affecting their kids to go onto that site and educate themselves so that they might better be able to protect their kids from these insidious influences

View attachment 23316

Disney-Illuminati.jpg

fc5a3cbf9cff361f90751034d85eec28.jpg

Yeah I remember seeing videos about Disney and its symbols in their shows and movies years ago from my sister.
You know Finding Nemo? Do you know what Nemo is backwards? Exactly.

My sister was telling us about this stuff and we listened, but because she's always changing her beliefs and pushing them off on us, like the illuminati, we no longer engage with what she has to say. But now that I still see these symbols being flashed on shows that my little brother watches, I try to tell our mom and she says, "You guys watched Disney all the time when you were little and you guys are fine." and it's like she doesn't care anymore! And she doesn't care because my sister has driven us crazy with this information and now she's driving us crazy through something else!

It's sad!

He watches the shit(DisneyXD) now every morning and it drives me insane! I'm so sick of seeing cartoon eyeballs running around on the fucking tv!

Reactions: muir
Yeah I remember seeing videos about Disney and its symbols in their shows and movies years ago from my sister.
You know Finding Nemo? Do you know what Nemo is backwards? Exactly.

My sister was telling us about this stuff and we listened, but because she's always changing her beliefs and pushing them off on us, like the illuminati, we no longer engage with what she has to say. But now that I still see these symbols being flashed on shows that my little brother watches, I try to tell our mom and she says, "You guys watched Disney all the time when you were little and you guys are fine." and it's like she doesn't care anymore! And she doesn't care because my sister has driven us crazy with this information and now she's driving us crazy through something else!

It's sad!

He watches the shit(DisneyXD) now every morning and it drives me insane! I'm so sick of seeing cartoon eyeballs running around on the fucking tv!

Yeah once you tune into it you realise just how common it is in our society...it's EVERYWHERE!

For example you can be driving/walking down the street and the car in front of you is a Ford Ka...well 'Ka' is an egyptian word for soul

The winged disk of the chrysler or mini car company symbols are also egyptian

Tons of corporate logos and the logos of various business have pyramids within them...this is because the CEO's are freemasons

There have been changes in cartoons over the years. I'm an 80's kid and when i see cartoons these days they hurt my head because they move SO FAST! They are just flashing images on the screen with lots of noises. I used to watch cartoons like 'mysterious cities of gold' as a kid where the pace is much much slower

I remember when MTV came in and pop music videos changed...suddenly the camera angle changed EVERY SECOND!!!!

It would flash a shot of the lead singer, then flash a shot of his guitar, then flash a shot of the drummer, them flash a shot of the crowd and just keep changing the camera angle the whole time...boom, boom, boom, boom just flashing images on the screen and it gives me a sore head...i can't watch that kind of stuff

And they wonder why kids have attention deficit disorder these days! Nobody had that when i was a kid

The modern generation are not being taught to concentrate, they are being hammered by TV through flashing images to never be able to concentrate on anyone thing for too long. Considering some people believe that genius springs from the ability to focus this has some serious implications for modern youth

So TV is reprogramming people in a number of ways including destroying their ability to concentrate and that's why they call them TV 'programmes' because they are programming peoples minds

TV works by flashing images very fast anyway (faster than the human eye can detect) and it has been found to affect peoples brainwaves...it basically puts people into a hypnotic trance and once they are in that hypnogogic state they can then flash symbols at them because the unconscious mind picks up all the information that our conscious mind doesn't

Our brains are literally bombarded with information all the time so in order to function our brain filters out a lot of the information that we don't immediately need. It's like those videos you can watch online where something will be going on like a dance troop and then at the end it will say: ''but did you notice the man in the animal suit walking through the set during the dance?'' and it will then slow it down and re-play it and you'll see someone walking through in an animal suit!

Our conscious brain doesn't pick that up but our unconscious brain does

So TV is putting children into a hypnotic state and is then planting occult symbols into their unconscious minds.

There are also what's called 'subliminals' where an image is flashed so fast the conscious mind can't detect it but the unconscious mind can

Also a lot of cartoons contain stupid noises instead of words. But if you think about children growing up throughout human evolution they were never exposed to stupid noises, they were always exposed to people speaking which would then develop their language skills

But modern kids are hammered with flashing images and dumb sounds and it basically destroys their concentration and dumbs them down. their brains are being programmed to require rapid and constant fresh input to stay engaged

So when they are sat down in class and asked to concentrate on something they can't because everything is moving too slowly to hold their attention for long hence ADD

If you think about some of the baddies in disney they are pretty damn dark and sinister and that is planting some pretty nasty shit in the otherwise pristine minds of children

But everyone has been conditioned to think disney is harmless....they're not harmless but the effects are not immediately discearnable so society struggles to pin certain changes on that

It's like a person working in the construction industry. Maybe one day they develop lung disease from working in an environment with asbestos but perhaps the illnees took years to develop and then it becomes difficult to pinpoint exactly when the problem happened so it becomes hard to blame that company fopr exmaple for not providing the correct safety gear

This happens with so many things for example vaccines, where it becomes hard to prove even though the parent knows it that the sudden change in their child came about as a result of the vaccine.

What they want to maintain is 'plausible deniability' but in the case of disney it is totally in your face and undeniable to those who are tuned into it. It's only deniable to those who haven't yet seen it like your mum and indeed people might not want to admit it because then they will feel guilty for having exposed their children to something that might be harmful to them

So we are now in the strange situation of having some of the population who can see all this stuff and the other part of the population who is in total denial

I used to tell people on this forum that the government was spying on all of us and many people used to say i was a 'crazy' 'conspiracy theorist' until edward snowden blew the whistle and told everyone that the government is spying on all of us and now it is common knowledge

All of these things i talk about will have in time their edward snowden moment. For example at some point in the future it will become common knowledge that disney and pop culture in general is full of occult symbolism because the people who control all the big studios are occultists and in time it will be widely known that the vaccines cause health problems including autism

In the meantime though there will be those people who want for whatever reason to continue burying their head in the sand about all this stuff; the problem is that the only way it can all stop is when enough of us face upto it, so we need a certain amount of people to face reality and the people behind all these things are banking on peoples stupidity or unwillingness to face reality and so far it's working for them

Last edited:
Yeah once you tune into it you realise just how common it is in our society...it's EVERYWHERE!

For example you can be driving/walking down the street and the car in front of you is a Ford Ka...well 'Ka' is an egyptian word for soul

The winged disk of the chrysler or mini car company symbols are also egyptian

Tons of corporate logos and the logos of various business have pyramids within them...this is because the CEO's are freemasons

There have been changes in cartoons over the years. I'm an 80's kid and when i see cartoons these days they hurt my head because they move SO FAST! They are just flashing images on the screen with lots of noises. I used to watch cartoons like 'mysterious cities of gold' as a kid where the pace is much much slower

I remember when MTV came in and pop music videos changed...suddenly the camera angle changed EVERY SECOND!!!!

It would flash a shot of the lead singer, then flash a shot of his guitar, then flash a shot of the drummer, them flash a shot of the crowd and just keep changing the camera angle the whole time...boom, boom, boom, boom just flashing images on the screen and it gives me a sore head...i can't watch that kind of stuff

And they wonder why kids have attention deficit disorder these days! Nobody had that when i was a kid

The modern generation are not being taught to concentrate, they are being hammered by TV through flashing images to never be able to concentrate on anyone thing for too long. Considering some people believe that genius springs from the ability to focus this has some serious implications for modern youth

So TV is reprogramming people in a number of ways including destroying their ability to concentrate and that's why they call them TV 'programmes' because they are programming peoples minds

TV works by flashing images very fast anyway (faster than the human eye can detect) and it has been found to affect peoples brainwaves...it basically puts people into a hypnotic trance and once they are in that hypnogogic state they can then flash symbols at them because the unconscious mind picks up all the information that our conscious mind doesn't

Our brains are literally bombarded with information all the time so in order to function our brain filters out a lot of the information that we don't immediately need. It's like those videos you can watch online where something will be going on like a dance troop and then at the end it will say: ''but did you notice the man in the animal suit walking through the set during the dance?'' and it will then slow it down and re-play it and you'll see someone walking through in an animal suit!

Our conscious brain doesn't pick that up but our unconscious brain does

So TV is putting children into a hypnotic state and is then planting occult symbols into their unconscious minds.

There are also what's called 'subliminals' where an image is flashed so fast the conscious mind can't detect it but the unconscious mind can

Also a lot of cartoons contain stupid noises instead of words. But if you think about children growing up throughout human evolution they were never exposed to stupid noises, they were always exposed to people speaking which would then develop their language skills

But modern kids are hammered with flashing images and dumb sounds and it basically destroys their concentration and dumbs them down. their brains are being programmed to require rapid and constant fresh input to stay engaged

So when they are sat down in class and asked to concentrate on something they can't because everything is moving too slowly to hold their attention for long hence ADD

If you think about some of the baddies in disney they are pretty damn dark and sinister and that is planting some pretty nasty shit in the otherwise pristine minds of children

But everyone has been conditioned to think disney is harmless....they're not harmless but the effects are not immediately discearnable so society struggles to pin certain changes on that

It's like a person working in the construction industry. Maybe one day they develop lung disease from working in an environment with asbestos but perhaps the illnees took years to develop and then it becomes difficult to pinpoint exactly when the problem happened so it becomes hard to blame that company fopr exmaple for not providing the correct safety gear

This happens with so many things for example vaccines, where it becomes hard to prove even though the parent knows it that the sudden change in their child came about as a result of the vaccine.

What they want to maintain is 'plausible deniability' but in the case of disney it is totally in your face and undeniable to those who are tuned into it. It's only deniable to those who haven't yet seen it like your mum and indeed people might not want to admit it because then they will feel guilty for having exposed their children to something that might be harmful to them

So we are now in the strange situation of having some of the population who can see all this stuff and the other part of the population who is in total denial

I used to tell people on this forum that the government was spying on all of us and many people used to say i was a 'crazy' 'conspiracy theorist' until edward snowden blew the whistle and told everyone that the government is spying on all of us and now it is common knowledge

All of these things i talk about will have in time their edward snowden moment. For example at some point in the future it will become common knowledge that disney and pop culture in general is full of occult symbolism because the people who control all the big studios are occultists and in time it will be widely known that the vaccines cause health problems including autism

In the meantime though there will be those people who want for whatever reason to continue burying their head in the sand about all this stuff; the problem is that the only way it can all stop is when enough of us face upto it, so we need a certain amount of people to face reality and the people behind all these things are banking on peoples stupidity or unwillingness to face reality and so far it's working for them

Exactly! The elite do not care about everyday people! They only care about control and money!
Michael Jackson outed their asses on that song he had They Don't Care About Us. You should check it out if you hadn't already!
I want(ed) to be a psychiatrist but I'm totally against solving problems with medication!

Exactly! The elite do not care about everyday people! They only care about control and money!
Michael Jackson outed their asses on that song he had They Don't Care About Us. You should check it out if you hadn't already!
I want(ed) to be a psychiatrist but I'm totally against solving problems with medication!

''All i wanna say is that they don't really care about us''

Yeah he signed his death warrant with that one

Before that he was a totally controlled puppet

His songs are full of occult stuff. The man in the mirror song is probably about mind control and fractured psyches

Lady Ga ga has been shown with a lightening streak down her face symbolising a fractured psyche (ie MKUltra alter egos)

David Bowie also was shown with a lightening streak down his face. He also had performance alter egos like 'ziggy stardust'

Michael Jackson also owned the rights to the Beatles music and the big music studios wanted the rights so they could sell beatles music on itunes; once michael died that became possible

michaetwt.jpg

They had control of that guy since he was a kid. His dad was his handler

michael-jackson-illuminati-freemason-young-eye-of-horus-satanic-murder-dead-body-death-conspiracy-rihanna-beyonce-lil-wayne-omer-bhatti-prince-paris-blanket-kids-children-5-janet-secret.jpg

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] Is their "handler" the person that basically prostitutes their victim to the illuminati?

@muir Is their "handler" the person that basically prostitutes their victim to the illuminati?

Their handler is the person put in charge of managing them

So if their programming slips the handler can step in and make sure that they undergo further mind control programming

A handler will likely control all aspects of their life for example their career arrangements, their legal matters, their finances etc

A handler will also know the keywords that make the person switch to their 'alters' (the other personalities that have been programmed into other compartments of the persons psyche)

So when people talk about 'jekyll and hyde' people or about multiple personality disorder and that sort of thing it is relating to this. Basically what trauma based mind control does is it makes a person escape the trauma they are being subjected to by splintering off into another compartment of their psyche. programming uses keywords to induce this by playing words over the background during the process. these keywords can then be used to trigger that switching of personalities at certain times

Hollywood made a film about this idea in the 1970's called the 'manchurian candidate' which is about the CIA using mind control to create assassins who wouldn;t even know they had assassinated someone

For example sirhan sirhan the assassin of Bobby kennedy was described by his lawyer as being 'hypnotised'

The guy arrested for the cinema shootings in aurora James Holmes was found asleep outside in a daze. He was a student of nueroscience!

The guy that shot lennon has been suggested to be a mind controlled assassin by some commentators

Hollywood and the music industry are rife with mind control and exist as industries to mind control the general populace

I should add that illuminati bloodline familes mind control their own children

Michael Jacksons father was known for being abusive and controlling towards his children

http://www.thefader.com/2014/10/14/kesha-sues-dr-luke-for-emotional-abuse-and-alleged-sexual-assault

Kesha Sues Dr. Luke For Emotional Abuse And Alleged Sexual Assault

A suit obtained by TMZ cites instances of alleged physical and verbal abuse, as well as at least one disturbing story of sexual assault.

rv8qml5fl50oqnoe6mjy.jpg

By Zara Golden

Yikes, does pop music may have another Phil Spector figure on its hands? Kesha is suing mega-producer and pop puppet master Dr. Luke, real name Lukaz Gottwald, for abuse spanning the entirety of their almost decade-long working relationship. Obtained by TMZ, the suit cites instances of alleged physical and verbal abuse, as well as at least one disturbing story of sexual assault:
Kesha claims after forcing her to drink with him, Dr. Luke gave her what he called "sober pills." Kesha claims she woke up the following afternoon, naked in Dr. Luke's bed, sore, sick … and with no memory of how she got there.
Kesha hopes the judge will emancipate her from her contract with Dr. Luke. "This lawsuit is a wholehearted effort by Kesha to regain control of her music career and her personal freedom after suffering for 10 years as a victim of mental manipulation, emotional abuse and an instance of sexual assault at the hands of Dr. Luke," her attorney, Mark Geragos, told TMZ. "The facts presented in our lawsuit paint a picture of a man who is controlling and willing to commit horrible acts of abuse in an attempt to intimidate an impressionable, talented, young female artist into submission for his personal gain. Kesha is focused on moving her life and her career beyond this terrible time."
Kesha has occasionally been candid about the fraught nature of their working relationship, especially in the wake of her second album Warrior, which performed disappointingly in comparison to her no.1 debut, Animal. When asked by Rolling Stone if she had any creative control over the creation of the album, she said "not really." "What's been put out as singles have just perpetuated a particular image that may or may not be entirely accurate," she continued. "I'd like to show the world other sides of my personality. I don't want to just continue putting out the same song and becoming a parody myself. I have so much more to offer than that and I can't wait till the world really gets to hear that on the radio."
A request for comment from Dr. Luke’s camp was not immediately returned.
UPDATE: Dr. Luke has filed a countersuit claiming Kesha attempted to extort him, threatening to leak trumped-up stories unless he let her out of her contract. Luke's lawyer, Christina Lepera, told TMZ that Kesha's claims were "outrageous and untrue," and that her team has already admitted the statements are false. Geragos responded with this statement: "This is just another pathetic and entirely predictable example of Dr. Luke’s continued abuse, and a misguided attempt to keep Kesha under his tyrannical control. This lawsuit has absolutely no basis in fact, the law or reality. Kesha is focused on reclaiming her voice and her freedom. She is determined to move on with her life and her career by putting this dark period behind her."
Lead image: Charley Gallay / Getty Images

Posted: October 14, 2014
Zara Golden

Marilyn Monroe was most likely a project monarch 'sex kitten'

These are women who are programmed to be sex slaves. So whenever one of the illuminati elite want to sleep with that woman they say the password and they switch into their 'alter'

Outward signs of project monarch sex kittens in hollywood/pop music industry include the wearing of leopard skin clothing

Butterflies also are a symbol of mind control because of their link to the greek 'psyche' (soul). These will appear in pop music videos eg in Katy Perrys

Going back to marilyn Monroe she complained that she was being 'passed around like a lump of meat' because various powerful people were sleeping with her. She slept with the kennedy brothers and was hoping to marry Bobby perhaps because she would be protected that way

The actor robert mitchum knew her and said she had operations for severe gaenacologic problems but who knows these might have been injuries from her abuse. Also she was subjected to radical facial surgury which completely changed her. they also changed her name from Norma Jean to Marilyn Monroe so that she had nothing left of her old self.

There were 3 seperate listening devices in her house when she died. One belonged to the mafia (put in by Jimmy Hoffa who wanted to spy on the kennedies who were trying to take him down), one belonged to the FBI through J.Edgar Hoover and the third one was......i forget

Anyway they played 'somewhere over the rainbow' at her funeral which is a project monarch song because the wizard of oz is often used during programming. As the victim is being traumatised they play that film in the background and say to the victim: ''don't you want to go over the rainbow'', as they encourage them to splinter their psyche

If you watch Kubricks film 'eyes wide shut' it depicts the occult sex clubs of the US el-ite and how a doctor played by tom cruise manages to bluff his way into one of their parties.

Earlier in the film Cruises character is at another high society party and two mind controlled sex kittens come upto him and one of them says to him as they lead him away from the party: ''don't you want to go over the rainbow?''

Cruise then goes to a shop to rent a costume for the party he is to gatecrash and the shop has a rainbow depicted on it

The 'rainbow bridge' is also the name given to the process of crossing the qabalaistic 'abyss' on the tree of life

Pressure was exerted on kubrick to edit his film and he died soon after it was publically aired

''Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent'' -J. Edgar Hoover, The Elks Magazine (August 1956).

Last edited:
[video=youtube;XGm5XjRzcL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGm5XjRzcL4[/video]

[video=youtube;dmOO-XhtFME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmOO-XhtFME[/video]

Their handler is the person put in charge of managing them

So if their programming slips the handler can step in and make sure that they undergo further mind control programming

A handler will likely control all aspects of their life for example their career arrangements, their legal matters, their finances etc

A handler will also know the keywords that make the person switch to their 'alters' (the other personalities that have been programmed into other compartments of the persons psyche)

So when people talk about 'jekyll and hyde' people or about multiple personality disorder and that sort of thing it is relating to this. Basically what trauma based mind control does is it makes a person escape the trauma they are being subjected to by splintering off into another compartment of their psyche. programming uses keywords to induce this by playing words over the background during the process. these keywords can then be used to trigger that switching of personalities at certain times

Hollywood made a film about this idea in the 1970's called the 'manchurian candidate' which is about the CIA using mind control to create assassins who wouldn;t even know they had assassinated someone

For example sirhan sirhan the assassin of Bobby kennedy was described by his lawyer as being 'hypnotised'

The guy arrested for the cinema shootings in aurora James Holmes was found asleep outside in a daze. He was a student of nueroscience!

The guy that shot lennon has been suggested to be a mind controlled assassin by some commentators

Hollywood and the music industry are rife with mind control and exist as industries to mind control the general populace

I should add that illuminati bloodline familes mind control their own children

Michael Jacksons father was known for being abusive and controlling towards his children

http://www.thefader.com/2014/10/14/kesha-sues-dr-luke-for-emotional-abuse-and-alleged-sexual-assault

Kesha Sues Dr. Luke For Emotional Abuse And Alleged Sexual Assault

A suit obtained by TMZ cites instances of alleged physical and verbal abuse, as well as at least one disturbing story of sexual assault.

rv8qml5fl50oqnoe6mjy.jpg

By Zara Golden

Yikes, does pop music may have another Phil Spector figure on its hands? Kesha is suing mega-producer and pop puppet master Dr. Luke, real name Lukaz Gottwald, for abuse spanning the entirety of their almost decade-long working relationship. Obtained by TMZ, the suit cites instances of alleged physical and verbal abuse, as well as at least one disturbing story of sexual assault:
Kesha claims after forcing her to drink with him, Dr. Luke gave her what he called "sober pills." Kesha claims she woke up the following afternoon, naked in Dr. Luke's bed, sore, sick … and with no memory of how she got there.
Kesha hopes the judge will emancipate her from her contract with Dr. Luke. "This lawsuit is a wholehearted effort by Kesha to regain control of her music career and her personal freedom after suffering for 10 years as a victim of mental manipulation, emotional abuse and an instance of sexual assault at the hands of Dr. Luke," her attorney, Mark Geragos, told TMZ. "The facts presented in our lawsuit paint a picture of a man who is controlling and willing to commit horrible acts of abuse in an attempt to intimidate an impressionable, talented, young female artist into submission for his personal gain. Kesha is focused on moving her life and her career beyond this terrible time."
Kesha has occasionally been candid about the fraught nature of their working relationship, especially in the wake of her second album Warrior, which performed disappointingly in comparison to her no.1 debut, Animal. When asked by Rolling Stone if she had any creative control over the creation of the album, she said "not really." "What's been put out as singles have just perpetuated a particular image that may or may not be entirely accurate," she continued. "I'd like to show the world other sides of my personality. I don't want to just continue putting out the same song and becoming a parody myself. I have so much more to offer than that and I can't wait till the world really gets to hear that on the radio."
A request for comment from Dr. Luke’s camp was not immediately returned.
UPDATE: Dr. Luke has filed a countersuit claiming Kesha attempted to extort him, threatening to leak trumped-up stories unless he let her out of her contract. Luke's lawyer, Christina Lepera, told TMZ that Kesha's claims were "outrageous and untrue," and that her team has already admitted the statements are false. Geragos responded with this statement: "This is just another pathetic and entirely predictable example of Dr. Luke’s continued abuse, and a misguided attempt to keep Kesha under his tyrannical control. This lawsuit has absolutely no basis in fact, the law or reality. Kesha is focused on reclaiming her voice and her freedom. She is determined to move on with her life and her career by putting this dark period behind her."
Lead image: Charley Gallay / Getty Images

Posted: October 14, 2014
Zara Golden

Oooo! I remember hearing about that story! They said the manager first discovered her when she was in high school, I think. Very young, which is a vulnerable time in adolescence. What a perfect time to progam somebody, don't ya think?!

A few years ago when that whole thing happened with the elementary school shooting when that kid shot up the teachers and students AND around that time when the dude shot up that theater, they wanted Kesha to perform at some award show.
It was one of her songs called, "Die Young".
Afterwards, Kesha got on her twitter apologizing about how she never wanted to perform that song, but that she was forced to! That post got deleted soon afterwards!

Why is the occult a bad thing?

The occult or hidden knowledge is a bad thing among people who do not know how to access it. Not knowing or understanding occult knowledge or hidden knowledge simply means that the average person is not completely attuned to the way the energy and life manifests. It also means that the average person was led astray from esoteric knowledge that could help actualize him/her - but the the dissolution and seperation of human potential into many fragmented pieces such as the only scientific, only spiritual, only physical - all lead to loss of true understanding and power for the average person. once this loss or seperation within the self occurs the average person will either lean towards one or the other perspectives to understand the phenomenon of life. Thus we have people who can only see life through scientific or religious context and fails to assimilate all other perspectives or chooses by choice to only rely on one specific form of thinking. This separation leaves humans far behind from true development because in an essence everything is a search to understand God energy or the source and meaning of everything. Without this understanding or at least an attempt to understand this knowledge leads the average person into a lot of suffering, confusion and loss.

Those in power or at least those behind the thrones of power and government have already understood through history and repeated human experiments that ultimately all life source and energy contains the scientific, the spiritual, the esoteric and the physical forms of all manifestation. All of it needs to be actualized and learned by the average person to take full advantage of the universal energy flow and learning to control it to improve one's life. Only learning one part without taking into all the knowledge leads to bullshit biases and perhaps breakthroughs but still cannot give the average person the tools to improve their immediate condition - which is mostly what 98% of the population is concerned with.

it is also clear that true power is about learning to manipulate energy and manifestation in the third dimension and all other forms of power, money and abundance is just a by product of the first and ultimate power - which is power over self and the potential to manifest or create from that self. Without this understanding; people fall into being a victim by those who can manipulate energy better than they can.

Reactions: muir
Oooo! I remember hearing about that story! They said the manager first discovered her when she was in high school, I think. Very young, which is a vulnerable time in adolescence. What a perfect time to progam somebody, don't ya think?!

A few years ago when that whole thing happened with the elementary school shooting when that kid shot up the teachers and students AND around that time when the dude shot up that theater, they wanted Kesha to perform at some award show.
It was one of her songs called, "Die Young".
Afterwards, Kesha got on her twitter apologizing about how she never wanted to perform that song, but that she was forced to! That post got deleted soon afterwards!

Crazy shit huh?

Yeah they want to get them young. That's why they are investing so much into these movies and pop videos because the YOUNG watch them

Lady ga ga had some strange back story as well where her pop career only took off after a friend of hers died from falling from a building; i think she is said to have stolen some ideas from her relating to style etc

There are strange pre warnings of these shootings in films too. One of the batman films had 'aurora' in big lights in it and also 'sandy hook' ringed on a map in it before the shootings. Holmes was dressed as the joker after the shootings. These pre-warnings are called 'predictive programming' or in occult language 'bud will' (which is about planting seeds into the collective unconscious in order to manifest change in our 'physical' reality)

The shootings are all arranged. They have a couple of purposes....one is to spread fear that we live in a world full of crazy people and the other purpose is because the government wanted to try and disarm the US public; they wanted to stage shootings so that they could say that guns are dangerous in the hands of the public and that the only people who should have guns are the military and the police (who are beating, raping, tazering and shooting americans left right and centre at the moment)

Problem, reaction, solution (as Icke calls it)

This works by creating a problem (a school shooting), in order to get the public to have an emotional reaction (they get upset and want the government to take action) and then the government offer up the solution they wanted to push on the public anyway which is to disarm the public

The whole Jonestown massacre thing down in central america was all a CIA mind control project

Even ISIS today is a mind control operation. For example if you look at how ISIS is managing itself in the media it is basically staging videos of 'beheadings' where no beheading is actually shown in order to provoke an emotional response from the people in the west watching the video on the news

The illuminati control the 'west' ie the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Israel etc

So what ISIS did with the help of the corproate media was it showed a video of a 'beheading' of a person from each of those countries to use PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION to provoke a response in all of those countries

Basically the CIA and Mossad are behind ISIS and their plan has always been to takeover syria and they tried to sell this idea of invading syria to the US public by staging a false flag (a staged 'terrorist' attack) attack involving the gassing of syrian people which they blamed on Assad

The illuminati controlled New York Times then published a story saying that Assad had gassed his own people, but the alternative media and bloggers like myself said all over the internet that the CIA and its Al qaeda affiliates were actually behind the attack and people across the west refused to go to war (the UK parliament voted not to go to war); later the New York Times retracted its story admitting that it had falsely reported and that Assad had not gassed his own people. So they failed to pull us all into another war through their lies (like the lies they told us about Iraq supposedly having weapons of mass destruction that they couldn't find after invading it!)

I actually got hounded off a thread on syria on this forum for saying it wasn't assad who gassed those people and in the end i was shown to be right; the same person, Stu, who hounded me off that thread is now pursuing me in the vaccines thread. He also got me infracted before that when i said that the boston bombing was a false flag attack and now even mainstream journalists like Naomi Wolf are admitting that governments use staged events...see this clip here:

[video=youtube;K7LmxyZXMw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7LmxyZXMw0 [/video]

So now ISIS are staging these suppsoed murders of ethiopian christians to provoke the christian community in the US so that they demand WAR! And you can hear christians online and on this forum calling for immediate war in the middle east!

You have to laugh at the irony of that...christians doing the work of satanists

Going back to the school shootings the sandy hook shooting is now being called sandy hoax and a professional government disaster investigator is calling it such; he's called Wolfgang Halbig and you can hear him talking about it online

If certain people knew their history they would instead of trying to hound me off threads when i speak the truth join me in exposing the lies and manipulations

if they knew their history they would know about the CIA operation called Operation Gladio which involved the creation of underground right wing terrorist armies in europe after world war 2

The job of these armies was to carry out terrorist attacks which would then be blamed on the political left so that the right wing governments could call for the creation of more draconian legislation that would take away the rights and freedoms of the public and give the el-ites more power. One of the attacks was the bombing of a train in bologna that killed 77 people

This is exactly what happened after 911 with the passing of things like the 'Patriot act' and the national defence authorisation act (NDAA)

After 911 a train was bombed in madrid and buses were bombed in London which all lead to the 'war on terror'; these attacks mirror the bologna train bombing of the operation gladio armies but the attacks are being blamed on 'muslim extremists'

There were police drills being carried out in london on the day of the bombings where the polcie were practisig to deal with a terrorist attack. one of the supposed suicide bombers asked the ticket seller for his change. Why worry about small change if you are about to blow yourself up?

So there is mind control going on on a massive scale as well as on being carried out on individuals

Many of the public still believe the official narratives of these events and remain completely ignorant of historic facts like operation gladio and operation northwood (plan by the CIA to carry out 'terrorist' attacks on US soil to blame on the cubans to justify an invasion of cuba)

Operation Gladio goes much deeper into the P2 freemasonic lodge and the vatican bank...see wikipedia for more info...it makes eye opening reading! (not to mention mind opening!)

Last edited: