Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
10 Habits of Successful Introverts by Hilary White 4/03/15
http://www.popsugar.com/smart-living/Good-Habits-Introvert-35368213

12c7b9aeb75a0778_JK-Rowling-2.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

Share This Link Copy
What do Barack Obama, J.K. Rowling, and Audrey Hepburn all have in common? They are considered to be people with introverted personality types, often perceived as shy or socially awkward, but really full of extraordinary talent and abilities. While extroverts are defined by their outgoing natures and more readable dispositions, introverts prefer to keep to themselves and think carefully before acting and interacting.
The misconception is that introverts don't like people or that they aren't good at socializing with others – which is not the case. The main difference between the two personality types is simple: extroverts tend to thrive more on interactions with people and in some ways need them to be happy and successful. On the other hand, introverts usually do not require energy and inspiration from anyone; rather, they find it within themselves more often than not.
These deep-thinking do-gooders have many qualities that make them perfect for leadership, success, and power, and here are just a few of them:
[h=2]1. They look before they leap.[/h] Planners that they are, introverts make an effort to understand how things work before making any rash decisions, so that when they do make a plan, it's well-informed and thought out.
[h=2]2. They form deep, meaningful relationships.[/h] Although introverts aren't necessarily social butterflies, they do tend to form very solid relationships with a select group of people. While they are able to get along with others in general, it's the deeper bonds they form that make people trust them more implicitly – which motivates those around them to follow their lead.
[h=2]3. They can work independently to get things done.[/h] While very capable working with a team, introverts often work best when left to their own devices. This quality makes them very valuable in professional environments, because they are self-driven and don't need to have their hands held, which is one reason why they tend to rise quickly in their careers. J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter book series and self-proclaimed introvert, was quiet and shy growing up but started writing her thoughts and ideas down at the age of 6. When she hit it big, she did it by applying her talent and creativity without much help from anyone else.
[h=2]4. They take the time to appreciate things.[/h] Introverts are very good at differentiating between what's really worth their time and things that are just better to let go of. This ability to hone in on the positive means that they know when to cultivate something that has promise, usually resulting in a great outcome.
[h=2]5. They are actually great public speakers.[/h] Often perceived as being very shy, introverts actually do well speaking in public or to large groups because they tend to arrive very prepared, with a well-researched speech or presentation. When they are speaking about something they're particularly passionate or knowledgable about, it translates noticeably in their delivery. Barack Obama is frequently cited as an introvert, and it has certainly helped, not harmed him, when it comes to speaking publicly.
[h=2]6. They help foster a team environment.[/h] Introverts often work better with groups because they are good listeners, and this openness to compromise is beneficial in a group setting. Oftentimes, leaders who are overly extroverted can inadvertently steamroll people who aren't as outgoing or willing to speak up.
[h=2]7. They are able to keep their emotions in check.[/h] Because introverts aren't always as outwardly expressive about their feelings, they are more likely to evaluate these feelings alone, giving themselves time to sort out everything privately before addressing the issue publicly. This means there is less chance that they will explode or get outwardly upset at others; instead, they are often a calming presence during conflict.
[h=2]8. They are OK with thinking and working outside the box.[/h]They are not as concerned about following what other people are doing, and because of this, they are more willing to try out new, creative, and original ideas – even if they seem left of field or risky at first. Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook, is a prime example of someone considered to be an introvert who took a different idea and made it into something extremely successful.
[h=2]9. They know when to call it quits.[/h] Introverts are very in tune with their needs. They will push themselves to their limits, but they avoid letting it get out of control. If they feel like they have exhausted all their resources on something and have given it their best effort, then they are capable of letting it go and pursuing another solution with an equal amount of effort.
[h=2]10. They make their own happiness.[/h] It's a difficult thing to find happiness when you seek it in other people – they can be unreliable or unaware of their responsibility to you. Introverts like to make their own happiness so that they have control over it. Audrey Hepburn called herself an introvert saying, "I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky." Like many introverts, she knew exactly where her happiness could be found.
Source: Getty / CARL COURT

JK Rowling was successful because her books were MASSIVELY HYPED and then given the hollywood treatment because they dealt with occult subject matter and the powers that be want that stuff pushed on the public at this time because they are occultists

Her work is psychologically preparing the next generation to be used to being around occult subject matter

The same conditioning can be seen in pop music videos aimed at the kids:

[video=youtube;zwNpVJE-rgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwNpVJE-rgI[/video]

Obama is succesful because he has shown that he is willing to lie to the public and read off an auto cue while being superficially charming and because he is half black and therefore pulled ethnic minorities back into the sham that is 'politics' albeit to vote for someone who is under the control of the wallstreet money men

Last edited:
JK Rowling was successful because her books were MASSIVELY HYPED and then given the hollywood treatment because they dealt with occult subject matter and the powers that be want that stuff pushed on the public at this time because they are occultists

Her work is psychologically preparing the next generation to be used to being around occult subject matter

Okay like you are so uninvited to raid night that I don't care how buffed you are or even if you are a healer. I'm just saying that the Warlock stays, Mr. Horde sympathizer.

Oh crap wrong forum lol! In other news my avatar is a 'black mage'... Racist and Occultic rofl.

Last edited:
Okay like you are so uninvited to raid night that I don't care how buffed you are or even if you are a healer. I'm just saying that the Warlock stays, Mr. Horde sympathizer.

Oh crap wrong forum lol! In other news my avatar is a 'black mage'... Racist and Occultic rofl.

3-e1311432309157.jpg

Why is the occult a bad thing?

Omg are they making Harry Potter a chick in the upcoming sequel!? What non canon blasphemy! Why you ruin everything muir! All your fault... :(

Don't shoot the messenger

'occult' is just hidden

What matters is the INTENT behind someones actions

So....what do you think their intent is?

[video=youtube;wJLPi23Y_hA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLPi23Y_hA[/video]

'occult' is just hidden

What matters is the INTENT behind someones actions

So....what do you think their intent is?

Guilt trip someone into having sex like just about every other cheesy song.

Guilt trip someone with occult symbology?

symbology or baggage?

Yeah deferred dreams of metaphors long forgotten, like an aborted inside joke that was never allowed to jestate. People use them to appear deep, shocking the system with misinformation. It is a cheap thriller tactic and damn do I hate thrillers always dropping the camera and blaring the music in the middle of dialogue. Now that people have the balls to label their amateur films Indie we have an avalanche of thriller crap hitting it.

Last edited:
symbology or baggage?

Symbols are one way in which they are seeking to entrain people to their frequency

If you take a whole load of violins and place them around the room around you and then you pick one of them up and pluck a string, the other violins will also then vibrate at that frequency....that is 'entrainment'

You are waveform energy vibrating at a certain frequency

The black magicians are seeking to shift your frequency through entrainment so that negative entities can then synche with you. If you are not at their frequency they cannot synche with you

This is why the corporate (black magic) mass media is always peddling fear and hate (see for example all the negativity on the mainstream news)

They are seeking to lower your frequency to theirs

They also use symbols to do this as symbols are an energetic expression. The triangle with the eye is the penis. It represents matter and intellect. They are seeking to root you in the left brain hemisphere...in intellect

Light and the torch is another of their symbols. It represents the false light of intellect or 'lucifer'

This is why the freemasons built a giant statue of semiramis holding a torch guarding the entrance to New York city; they made a smaller replica in paris.

They control the music industry

Yeah deferred dreams of metaphors long forgotten, like an aborted inside joke that was never allowed to jestate. People use them to appear deep, shocking the system with misinformation. It is a cheap thriller tactic and damn do I hate thrillers always dropping the camera and blaring the music in the middle of dialogue. Now that people have the balls to label their amateur films Indie we have an avalanche of thriller crap hitting it.

It's no joke

Take jay z for example. He flashes the eye in the pyramid sign all the time. He also created a clothes company that makes clothes with freemasonic designs on them. This company he called 'rocawear' after the rockefellers

He also created rock-a-fella records after the rockefellers

The rockefellers have a statue of a torch bearing prometheus (lucifer) outside their building in new york:

prometheus-rockefeller-center-22256215.jpg

Here is jay z wearing a 'do as thou wilt' t-shirt which is often said to be a 'satanic doctrine' (law of the 'strong' ie the predator)

Jay-Z-Do-What-Thou-Wilt2.jpg

These guys are not out to make cheap jokes...they are out to manage peoples perceptions of reality and to entrain them to their frequency...a dog eat dog frequency

The rockefellers are behind the new world order

'Do as thou wilt' was also the motto of the black magician aleister crowley who also said:

“I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything, bad or good, but strong.”

Last edited:
Come oooon, it suddenly becomes so offtopic >__>
[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], what are the connections between J.K. Rowling, the occult, and her being introverted?

Reactions: j654dgj7
Come oooon, it suddenly becomes so offtopic >__>
@muir , what are the connections between J.K. Rowling, the occult, and her being introverted?

The OP says that Rowling was a successful introvert as if introversion is a big factor in her success

I'm saying that she was so phenomenally successful because her work served the agenda of powerful people

She comes from Edinburgh, a place i know well.

Edinburgh is full of occult groups and is also home to some of the earliest freemasonic lodges. It was also the fountain head of the 'enlightenment' which forwarded the agenda of the secret societies for example through the philosophy of Hume and the work of the 'father of capitalism' Adam Smith

I'm saying that from what i've seen of the harry potter stuff (i've only seen the films, not read the books) it is littered with occult references...little things that the occult elite would like

In edinburgh also is Rosslyn Chapel which pulled Hollywood in for the 'davinci code' films which were all about the merovingian blood lines

These people are very powerful and they have an agenda of pushing the occult on people.

harry potter was MASSIVELY HYPED to make it this big thing that everyone had to buy into (i didn't buy into it)

The same thing happened with the davinci code and i didn't buy into that either, however i have read a lot about the themes it is based on

The entertainment system is basically the propaganda arm of the control system and is used to control peoples perceptions. If it is pushing something (eg recently it pushed '50 shades of grey' onto people) then you have to ask why? What is their agenda in doing that?

But yeah....i'm correcting the OP by saying that there are other factors at play here in peoples 'success' not just introversion

Powerful people control the TV channels, the magazines, the newspapers, the radio stations and the publishing houses and PR firms.....if they want you to be exposed to something they will hype it and it will be in your face...it will be on bill boards, on the sides of buses and bus shelters, on chat shows on day time TV, on the radio, on the news etc etc

The OP says that Rowling was a successful introvert as if introversion is a big factor in her success

I'm saying that she was so phenomenally successful because her work served the agenda of powerful people

She comes from Edinburgh, a place i know well.

Edinburgh is full of occult groups and is also home to some of the earliest freemasonic lodges. It was also the fountain head of the 'enlightenment' which forwarded the agenda of the secret societies for example through the philosophy of Hume and the work of the 'father of capitalism' Adam Smith

I'm saying that from what i've seen of the harry potter stuff (i've only seen the films, not read the books) it is littered with occult references...little things that the occult elite would like

In edinburgh also is Rosslyn Chapel which pulled Hollywood in for the 'davinci code' films which were all about the merovingian blood lines

These people are very powerful and they have an agenda of pushing the occult on people.

harry potter was MASSIVELY HYPED to make it this big thing that everyone had to buy into (i didn't buy into it)

The same thing happened with the davinci code and i didn't buy into that either, however i have read a lot about the themes it is based on

The entertainment system is basically the propaganda arm of the control system and is used to control peoples perceptions. If it is pushing something (eg recently it pushed '50 shades of grey' onto people) then you have to ask why? What is their agenda in doing that?

But yeah....i'm correcting the OP by saying that there are other factors at play here in peoples 'success' not just introversion

Powerful people control the TV channels, the magazines, the newspapers, the radio stations and the publishing houses and PR firms.....if they want you to be exposed to something they will hype it and it will be in your face...it will be on bill boards, on the sides of buses and bus shelters, on chat shows on day time TV, on the radio, on the news etc etc

What do you think their agenda was in pushing 50 Shades of Grey onto people? I haven't read the book or seen the movie, but I've heard a lot about it like everyone else has.

Reactions: muir
What do you think their agenda was in pushing 50 Shades of Grey onto people? I haven't read the book or seen the movie, but I've heard a lot about it like everyone else has.

Good question

Well popular culture is only one mode of attack

Lets say you are doctor evil and you are sitting in your evil lair thinking about how you can subvert society; you start jotting down notes on a piece of paper

You ponder.....''how can i best expose people to the subversions that i want to wreak upon society?''

So you think:

• Education
  • popular culture
  • news
If you put your subject matter over through those avenues you will achieve significant exposure

So lets start with education. We are seeing changes in 'sex education'

Look at the following clip aimed at teenagers talking about BDSM. this clip was created by Planned Parenthood (which has its roots in eugenics and is linked to bill gates who in turn controls the bill and melinda gates foundation, which in turn is a member of the council on foreign relations...you can check that on wikipedia! and who is invested heavily in monsanto, GMO's, vaccines and geoengineering ie the spraying of toxic chemicals into the air above us)

Notice the sweet, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth demeanour, voice and presentation of the presenter in this clip...she is clearly being used to aim the subject matter at young people

[video=youtube;7HOYIN7L-1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HOYIN7L-1g[/video]

There has also been a shift in the way sex is taught in the classroom to include these issues

So lets look at popular culture....

We have 50 shades of grey and we have sexually explicit pop music videos who most adults believe should carry an age censorship on them

These pop music videos are a backdoor into childrens minds because most parents are not really paying attention to what their kids are watching, so the corporate network can sneak stuff in there

An example of this in action was the radical transformation of disney sweet and wholesome character 'hannah montana' who built a large fan base and then changed drasticaly when performing a pop music performance as miley cyrus changed into a pop singer at the MTV awards

She danced around in a sexually suggestive way (with lots of project monarch mind control symbolism) with dancing teddy bears and a teddy bear on her top. teddy bears are of course childrens toys and appeal to children

So all thoce kids who had grown up with hannah montana were suddenly subjected to this sexualised occult performance from their role model

It is basically conditioning girls to see themselves as sex objects; this has a variety of effects

One is to leave them vulnerable to consumerism that then seeks to sell them lots of products relating to 'beauty' so that they constantly seek validation from others through their looks instead of discovering themselves as free thinking, independent women who develop their own self esteem from within instead of seeking it outside of themselves

Secondly all this sexualised culture is about awaekning the 'animal nature' in humanity. if you listen to satanists they speak about awakening the wolf within. They are all about the animal nature and about rasiing those energies

if you listen to Jung however he says whilst we must not deny the animal nature we must also integrate it into our Self to become a rounded person. This way the animal nature does not take possession of us and control our behaviours

Satanists WANT the animal nature to possess humanity and they also push a dog eat dog philosophy of social darwinism which comes from that animal nature side; satanists also want extremes. The black magician aleister crowley summed up their thinking when he said the following:

After five years of folly and weakness, miscalled politeness, tact, discretion, care for the feeling of others, I am weary of it. I say today: the hell with Christianity, Rationalism, Buddhism, all the lumber of the centuries. I bring you a positive and primaeval fact, Magick by name; and with this I will build me a new Heaven and a new Earth. I want none of your faint approval or faint dispraise; I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything, bad or good, but strong.-Crowley

This is of course in strict contrast to the golden rule idea of only doing to others what you would have them do to you

This philosophy of the 'strong' is the credo of the psychopath. it basically allows them a justification for the pain and hurt which they intend to inflict on others anyway. they will then blame their victims for their behaviour by saying they were victimised because they were weak

This philosophy is liked by powerful people who do not want to be hamstrung by havign a conscience; it basically allows them to do whatever the hell they like without feeling any remorse or guilt

So for example i posted the picture of jay z wearing a top with crowleys 'do as thou wilt' quote, showing he has thelemic sensibilities

if you watch his music videos they are full of dark occult themes

Here's a clip about hip hop and freemasonry

[video=youtube;rJEJUwYj-0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJEJUwYj-0I[/video]

And in the news we are constantly faced with war and politicians who are calling for war, which once again is an appeal to our base animalistic fight or flight and territorial behaviours

Basically the powers that be are trying to sow seeds of discord, fear and division whilst getting young people to objectify themselves and others and to identify with their bodies instead of seeing themselves as consciousness operating through a body

This makes people insecure, low in self esteem and looking to idols for direction (the powers that be then provide those idols)

Reactions: Elegant Winter

[video=youtube;zwNpVJE-rgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwNpVJE-rgI[/video]

Obama is succesful because he has shown that he is willing to lie to the public and read off an auto cue while being superficially charming and because he is half black and therefore pulled ethnic minorities back into the sham that is 'politics' albeit to vote for someone who is under the control of the wallstreet money men

Am I the only one who knows what the hell you're talking about?

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] I don't know if you have the Disney XD channel, but the whole thing is eaten up w/ occult symbols, especially those 2 shows Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder!

Reactions: muir
@muir I don't know if you have the Disney XD channel, but the whole thing is eaten up w/ occult symbols, especially those 2 shows Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder!

Hey, thanks for responding!

It is always a relief to meet someone else who can see what i see

We are not the only people on the forum who can see it though, but I am probably the most vocal about it

I think Elegant Winter can see what we're getting at

Yes Disney is famously occult, it's films are full of occult symbols and themes. if you think about it every disney film has a good guy and bad guy, creating a polarity where the bad guy attempts to kill or control the good guy

Disney himself had some pretty dubious views and in disneyland is the exclusive ''33 club'' with 33 being a degree in freemasonry. Only certain people are allowed into the club

Disney is the propaganda arm that is aiming to imprint things into childrens minds.

Some of its young stars go onto pop careers for example britney spears, justin timberlake and christina aguilara. These guys have been said to be involved in project Monarch mind control which was itself an offshoot of the CIA's MKUltra mind control programme that got exposed in a government investigation

Project Monarch is about trauma based mind control and its victims often have some sort of breakdown around the age of 30 as their personality tries to regain control. Britney spears for example had a melt down and shaved off all her hair.

The miley cyrus performance was all about mind control with the male singer dressed in a black and white suit (polarity as shown on the chequerboard floor of freemasonic lodges) as her 'handler'

When people talk about 'possession' they are often really talking about mind control and these mind control techniques have been known about in the secret society network for thousands of years. For example the 'assassins' used to mind control suicide assassins during the crusades. The leader of the assassins was called Sabah and today the Al Sabah clan run saudi arabia who turn out suicide bombers and attackers today. Sabah learned these dark arts in the Grand Lodge of Cairo. Saudi arabia has worked closely with the US and has provided them with mind control techniques.

In the 50's, 60's and 70's the CIA were subjecting US citizens to mind control experiements without their knowledge for exmaple by spiking them with LSD. You can read about these on wikipedia by typing in: 'MKUltra'

The MK part stands for Mind Kontrol and they use a 'K' instead of a 'C' for control because it is a german spelling. They do this because much of the research was carried out by nazi scientists who the US smuggled out of germany after the war through Operation Paperclip

You can easily research all this online with wikipedia giving good summaries of the information

The nazi Josef mengeles for example was prominent in the studies of the CIA

This was also combined with the work of Sigmund Freud and the US public has since been subjected to massive mind control through education (which is largely controlled through financing from 'foundations' controlled by the billionaires in the council on foreign relations, through the mass media (controlled by the CFR) and through Hollywood (holly-wood....the wands of druids were made from holly)

The DSM psychiatric book is largely a means to control the population and keep them pacified and controlled within a restrictive and harmful society (for example the psychologically harmful ideology of 'consumer-ism' which commodifies everyone and everything)

A great website for information about occult symbolism in films and pop videos is the vigilant citizen: http://vigilantcitizen.com/

And i strongly recommend any parents who are worried about what negative influences might be affecting their kids to go onto that site and educate themselves so that they might better be able to protect their kids from these insidious influences

Disney-Illuminati.jpg

Disney-Illuminati.jpg

fc5a3cbf9cff361f90751034d85eec28.jpg