YouTube Channels | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

YouTube Channels

I think his algorithm must be popping because a lot of us saw his videos at the same time. I tried, but his speech pattern was too off-putting for me.

Did you discuss his channel somewhere on the forum? He needs to chill. I think he wants everything he says to be accurate (and sound accurate), and doesn't want to leave anything out. He needs a hug.

I think he wants everything he says to be accurate (and sound accurate)

Maybe he's high in neuroticism, who knows. There is definitely some interesting content in there.

Did you discuss his channel somewhere on the forum? He needs to chill. I think he wants everything he says to be accurate (and sound accurate), and doesn't want to leave anything out. He needs a hug.
Lol.

Yeah it's buried somewhere in @Wyote's blog which is now called Z3NOZ I think. I'll try to find it when I'm not busy.

I've met a few guys like that before; he's a very characteristic type of British nerd typically very focused on rules lawyering whatever game you might be playing. I wouldn't be surprised if he's using Si quite a bit.

Lol.

Yeah it's buried somewhere in @Wyote's blog which is now called Z3NOZ I think. I'll try to find it when I'm not busy.

I've met a few guys like that before; he's a very characteristic type of British nerd typically very focused on rules lawyering whatever game you might be playing. I wouldn't be surprised if he's using Si quite a bit.

Oh yea that guy, I am confused about who he is now, at first I thought he was a guy I'd seen for many years, and he may actually be,
but it looks like he may have revamped his brand. I don't think he's an amatuer at all really, but now he's trying to take things a bit more seriously as far as marketing himself.
So it'd make sense that he popped up, I'm sure he's figured out avenues of making that happen more effectively... assuming he really is this guy I think he is.
He had the same speech impediment and mannerisms but he seems to have changed his hair/beard... I think even at one point he didn't have a beard or mustache at all.
Or they are two different people :sweatsmile:

Lol.

I'll look for it, thanks.

Hm. He says he's INFJ. I don't not believe him. :sweatsmile:

This thread just reminds me how much of a fucking nut wired is/was

I don't not believe him.

IiFqNnX.png

This thread just reminds me how much of a fucking nut wired is/was
What's funny is seeing how all of his channels used to be reserved for right wing nuts, and are now pretty much mainstream.

Reactions: Wyote