Morgain

defective wisdom
Donor
Aug 20, 2009
MBTI
INFJ again
Enneagram
4w5
A friend of mine has just read "the secret" and according to the book getting your priorities straight is the first step in changing your live. I'm not so into books who tell me how to live my life but I tried the excersise and I have to admit, it is a wonderful, revealing experience. And it is a lot more positive than whining about what is wrong (I'm talking off myself now ;-) )

So, if your life would be perfect, how would it look like? What kind of person would you be? What are your priorities in life?

Last edited:
I'll go first :becky:

1. I'm an harmonious, self confident and loving women with a deep connection with myself and the world around me. I appreciate all facets of myself (including the bad ones). I'm content with who I am and where I stand in life. I have everything I need, simply because I don'nt need anything without myself. I put my love for life and satisfaction out myself. And because of that, I can relate to other people in a loving, caring, respectful and unselfish manner.

2. I have a loving partner with whom I have an sincere deep connection (also on the sexual level). It is like we are made for each other. And even though we are very different and we doesn't always agree on things, we appreciate each other differences and there is always room to talk things through.

3. I have a job where I can be myself, I can discover myself and develop myself on all levels. What ever it is I do, my job is in line with who I am. I work from my intuition and my deep connection to the world and the people around me. I'm self confident and talented and my competences in my job are recognized and appreciated. From my deep connection and intuition, I can help other people to find that connection within themselves and from there I can learn them to heal themselves and create an harmonious and happy life for themselves. I can do my job on my own rhythm and I don't have to be worry about my financial situation no or in the future. I earn enough money to live a comfortable life with the possibility to make wonderful journeys to mysterious countries.

writing this down, makes me feal so deeply happy, content and loving!!! :m085:

Last edited:
A friend of mine has just read "the secret" and according to the book getting your priorities straight is the first step in changing your live. I'm not so into books who tell me how to live my life but I tried the excersise and I have to admit, it is a wonderful, revealing experience. And it is a lot more positive than whining about what is wrong (I'm talking off myself now ;-) )

So, if your life would be perfect, how would it look like? What kind of person would you be? What are your priorities in life?

my life is perfect