Your most disliked American President and why | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Your most disliked American President and why

Most dislikes presidents and why, you can select a few but explain why.

• John Adams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Madison

• James Monroe

• Abraham Lincoln

• Ulysses S. Grant

• Rutherford B. Hayes

• Franklin D. Roosevelt

• Harry S. Truman

• Dwight D. Eisenhower

• John F. Kennedy

• Lynden B. Johnson

• Gerald Ford

• Total voters
No-one has yet written any book that is so encompassing of all opinions, so broad in it's evaluative ability and final in it's conclusions that, if read, would render the reading of any other books pointless.

And noone ever will.

spare me

Nixion Lied about water gater, Clinton lied about Lewinsky.

Through my eyes there both liars, that was the real crime they committed. If either of them fesses up and said sorry I'm not perfect. They would be fine in my eyes, goes to show it takes hell of lot for a proud men to say sorry.

So if I lie about killing someone and you lie about sleeping with someone we are both equally disdainful?

So if I lie about killing someone and you lie about sleeping with someone we are both equally disdainful?

yep, but that's another matter. Nixion didn't kill anybody, The people who broke into the water gate buildng wern't ordered to by Nixion. He just tried to cover up the fact that they broke in at all or that they had any kind or relation to him.

I'm not calling him saint but there are worse then him.

Nixon vs Nixion

yep, but that's another matter. Nixion didn't kill anybody, The people who broke into the water gate buildng wern't ordered to by Nixion. He just tried to cover up the fact that they broke in at all or that they had any kind or relation to him.

You are saying his indiscretions were equal to Clinton's, I am saying you are wrong. Both were better the GW.

Last edited:
Nixion Lied about water gater, Clinton lied about Lewinsky.

Through my eyes there both liars, that was the real crime they committed. If either of them fesses up and said sorry I'm not perfect. They would be fine in my eyes, goes to show it takes hell of lot for a proud men to say sorry.

Bombing three countries to the stone age rings a bell. To put it into perspective: Laos was bomb from 1968-1973*** at a rate of a B-52 every 8 minutes. Because you know that's foreign policy to bomb a country you are secretly arming to fight the VC:m075:

Republicans almost specialize in foreign policy.

Once again war is when foreign policy breaks down... therefore it's hardly an accomplishment.

And as an aside: When was the last declaration of war given by congress BEFORE military action was enacted?

Obama along with Bush has pretty much fucked Americas economy over. Surely though, Bush has done more damage than Obama, but Obama is playing catchup.

Just recently he proposed a new law, Preventive Detention. What an awesome idea, arrest people for crimes they may commit. I don't see it happening, unless some kind of suprise terrorist attack happens, which calls for emergency actions, like the patriot act. I've read some rumors about a potential attack in Vancouver, we'll see though...

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin

great quote and I need to go find that bill about preventative detention.

*** I don't have my source for the timespan with me I will edit this to reflect a proper timespan.

Last edited:
National-Debt-GDP-L.gif

I would have thought it to be worse than that during Bush's term. That sharp incline at the end is likely the bailouts, looks like the percentage raise is about 10% if those weren't included. Hope Mr. Obama can get it into a downward trend again, but I'm not going to hold my breath.