Your forum buddy awaits | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Your forum buddy awaits

Listen guys I'm a little high rn because I went to the lake and got eaten by mosquitos and I'm wound up so I had to take an edible to get relaxed and stop itching. I'm trying not to repeat but I can't remember who I assigned in the past. If you already had a buddy please inform me as soon as possible

Listen guys I'm a little high rn because I went to the lake and got eaten by mosquitos and I'm wound up so I had to take an edible to get relaxed and stop itching. I'm trying not to repeat but I can't remember who I assigned in the past. If you already had a buddy please inform me as soon as possible
Did you cry or fall in love?

Makes sense.

ISTP?
well he told me he is an introvert and took a personality test that told him that but I never inquired further

His interests are: making electronica music and DJing, partying heavily psychadelics, weed, alcohol, cocaine and ecstasy, planes and piloting, motorcycles, going to watch the sunset at the lake apparently really into scenery, snowboarding, video games, exercise and nutrition, cooking

He is very adamant about not sleeping around and last relationship lasted 8 years, he also gave a very long speech about how he hates thomas Edison because Edison wanted to make money and exploited people but Tesla didn't, he is a bit Tesla fan

What type is he hos

well he told me he is an introvert and took a personality test that told him that but I never inquired further

His interests are: making electronica music and DJing, partying heavily psychadelics, weed, alcohol, cocaine and ecstasy, planes and piloting, motorcycles, going to watch the sunset at the lake apparently really into scenery, snowboarding, video games, exercise and nutrition, cooking

He is very adamant about not sleeping around and last relationship lasted 8 years, he also gave a very long speech about how he hates thomas Edison because Edison wanted to make money and exploited people but Tesla didn't, he is a bit Tesla fan

What type is he hos
ISTP sounds like for real

The only friendship I want to see is the one between Wyote and Deleted member 16771. It's obvious they want to putt from the rough but can't figure out how to drop the pretense long enough to make it happen. I think Hos would be a power bottom.

He'll have to fight me for the privilege

What type is he hos
Agree on Edison.

I
S
T
P

What type is he hos
ISTPs hate commitment usually, but there are exceptions, like my bf :) We've been together 7 years this July 5th :)
I mean... appearing to tag someone while actually tagging someone else.

E.g. This will send an alert to mintoots (and you can click on it to check):

@Wyote
giphy.gif