Your forum buddy awaits | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Your forum buddy awaits

Not what I was getting at. meaningful relationships matter more to infjs. A "buddy" is more or less an acquaintance and that may be fine to chat with from time to time but more than likely you'd get sick of meaningless banter and look for more depth. I LOVE meaningless banter. In moderation. Depth is a commitment that takes time for me to commit to.

INFP: You're my soul sister.
Me: I love you, too, friend. <hugs> (We've been friends since we were little and we are close.)
INFP: (Calls every single woman she knows her soul sister.)
Me: (facepalm)

Me: I love you, too, friend. <hugs> (We've been friends since we were little and we are close.)
:tearsofjoy:
I bet you're her #1 soul sister though. Especially if you've been friends since childhood.

Last edited:
:tearsofjoy:
I bet you're her #1 soul sister though. Especially if you've been friends since childhood.

I am <3
So is everyone else.
But seriously, she is positive, kind, and makes everyone feel loved.

I'm looking for my soul step-cousin

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I lied I ended up going to the park getting stoned and laying in the sun listening to JAMS

giphy.gif

Everyone your assignment is to do the same go enjoy the sunny conditions

If it's not sunny there
I feel bad for you

You get me, soul sister. <3

Ok. Ok. I understand that. Thank you for letting me know. ...that was a shitty post by me. Ugh. I got issues. Misplaced energy, and stuff. I think a lot will be resolved with sleep and solitude for a while. I'm sorry, Slant. Hugs? I hope you have a good day. ...night everyone. ❤️

I'll be your forum buddy.