[INFJ] - You know you're an INFJ when... | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...

When you're in a room with people, and you sense there's a row coming, before anyone even says anything. And you want to leave, but you stay and try to mediate. Then afterwards? You tell yourself next time, you're not getting involved.

tumblr_mvoemlUDoc1suj5f2o1_500.jpg

I'm not really Hyper Sensitive, More like Hyper Aware and very Sensitive. Not all Non INFJ's are pesky. Of course I'm partial to NF people. That's just me. It's a feel the Love kind of thing. Yes, I really am contemplating getting a puppy next year.
You now you're an INFJ when you feel the need (at least internally) to correct peoples impression of you. (Well some people, because for others it's just not worth the effort)
I've experienced dogs as extroverts & cats as introverts. Just saying...but they're both NFs in their own cute ways. Have you ever had pets? They are very therapeutic. Happy for you. :)

Reactions: CosmicINFJ
I have done this for many years and only recently started turning this around by realizing the relationships I've been involved in haven't always been healthy but rather one-sided which is not healthy for me.

Yes, sometimes our desire to help is often a detriment to overlooking our own needs. However, I do think the "core identity" of an infj is always driven to help others and is something that never leaves us - it's just knowing/discerning when it's right to step in and when to step back.