You Know You're An INFJ When.... | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

You Know You're An INFJ When....

you know you're an INFJ when you clash with the cynical brigade

You know you're an INFJ when you talk about getting our clients to express their grief which improves their healing and every one else talks about referring them out.
[shakes head no]
I am weird beyond words to most of my peers. Hahahahahaha.

Um, when you skaddaddle 80kmph out of the room when you hear someone say "nightclub"??

Reactions: Kgal
Always thinking

You know you are an Infj when....within a few seconds, you are
Both your counselor and your patient. Haha. I love being a
Unique infj!

Reactions: ScotchandBoots
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS MY LIFE

Also: You really want to help everyone who is sad and hurting, but because you're an empath, it tends to wear you down

When you're in thought you have this,"What if" moment to look up and see that your "What if" just happened right in front of you!

You want to be bothered when your alone, and want to be alone when your bothered.

I can relate to this very much, though I really wonder or somehow doubt if other INTJ's can. Another thing also...whenever I maybe have spoken to one person it sparks this hunger to speak to even more people

When meaning of "system overload" is very familiar with your mental state in certain ocassions.

You don't know what to do when you see or hear something very beautiful. You don't know how to absorb it, process it and re-express it. Just observing and experiencing it doesn't feel enough.

This thread really is like a leap of faith. You're either saying something that only applies to you (and makes you seem like a nut) or something that seriously applies to INFJ's. It's like a tossup.

(I believe) you know you're an INFJ when...

Depending on what the situation is, you're either a world class liar or absolutely pathetic

You beat yourself over the head after thinking back on conversations/social interactions, worrying you said something that you feel didn't represent what you were trying to say or gave off a bad impression of you.

You often feel like you never have enough time to get a grip on all of the thoughts and ideas bouncing around in your head.

Your inner life is unbelievably rich and vibrant, and is similar to the outer life of an ENFP: Playful, colorful, mischievous, and daring.

You feel like you're too weird and out there for most people to accept you for who you really are. You keep in mind that there are people who'll love you for you out there somewhere, but there have been so many times where that wasn't the case AT ALL so you feel it's almost impossible.

When you're a wreck, you're a wreck.

When you gladly accept people for who they are, but you almost kill yourself inwardly trying to keep up with your perfectionistic ideals.

You poop in public.

Last edited:
Reactions: SealHammer
You know you are an INFJ when....you analyze over and over and over,
A look or expression on your face that came from your heart. Whether it was
A good look, a bad look, or anything in between. You play the whole gambit in
Your head, again and again and then judge yourself in a good way, or a bad
Way. Ughhhh

Reactions: gd65h8as7
You know you're an INFJ when you feel guilty about standing up for yourself---if you do.

When you initially decide to do something, but somehow manage to convince yourself (logically or otherwise) not to go ahead, even though deep down you know it would benefit you.

Fml.

You know you're an INFJ when you find you subconsciously feel like you already don't fit into or belong in an INFJ forum...(of all things!!!)...even though you haven't really posted or engaged much yet.

You know you`re an infj when everybody hates you for knowing them before you know them.

You know you're an INFJ when you find you subconsciously feel like you already don't fit into or belong in an INFJ forum...(of all things!!!)...even though you haven't really posted or engaged much yet.

Aww stick around you've hardly scratched the surface! :)

Oh, now this is an interesting one....

Thats cool...

When you're reading or spacing in a public place, and patrons realize that you are not a manikin as you look up, and you bust them out-right staring at you.

Last edited:
When you realise that someone just walked near to you, and you were thinking so loudly that for a moment you feel like they might have heard you.