You Knock My Socks Off Test | INFJ Forum

You Knock My Socks Off Test

Head over Heals

You are 50% Head Over Heals and 48% Calm Cool and Collected
50252944532888952.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You must be so romantic when it comes to who you want to be with and how you perceive that special someone. You've got what it takes to win someone over. Just stay positive and keep on smiling and winking and I'll bet you won't be so lonely much longer. Don't be afraid to let the other person know how special they are. Just go for it!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 50% on Pure, higher than 16% of your peers.

• You scored 48% on Extroverted, higher than 78% of your peers.
I'm sensing a pattern in these tests . . .

Head over Heals

You are 71% Head Over Heals and 27% Calm Cool and Collected
You must be so romantic when it comes to who you want to be with and how you perceive that special someone. You've got what it takes to win someone over. Just stay positive and keep on smiling and winking and I'll bet you won't be so lonely much longer. Don't be afraid to let the other person know how special they are. Just go for it!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 71% on Pure, higher than 56% of your peers.

• You scored 27% on Extroverted, higher than 35% of your peers.

Your result for You Knock My Socks Off Test ...
Head over Heals

You are 58% Head Over Heals and 46% Calm Cool and Collected

You scored 58% on Pure, higher than 28% of your peers.

You scored 46% on Extroverted, higher than 74% of your peers.

Calm Cool and Collected.

You are 89% Calm Cool and Collected and 6% Head Over Heals
12853378709607420254.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Well you're definitely not the desperate type and someone will probably eventually present themselves to you. But don't be afraid to let someone know that you actually notice them. You'll be surprised at what a little magic can do. A little raising of the brows and smile and a wink. At least look into the persons eyes and smile and let them know you exist.Who knows it just might be the thing that sets everything else in place.

You scored 6% on Pure, higher than 0% of your peers.
You scored 89% on Extroverted, higher than 100% of your peers.

**89% extrowho??
(Looks around)....Me??

Head over Heals

You are 50% Head Over Heals and 48% Calm Cool and Collected