You guys think this doesn't mean anything? | INFJ Forum

You guys think this doesn't mean anything?

Dylan98

Apr 16, 2017
MBTI
Farm
Enneagram
Josd
So there's this girl that's in one of my class that hasn't been coming to school for a few weeks Now. And when she came back on Friday she was late to class. So when she walks into class i look over and see her looking at me while she is walking to her Desk. But then I just look away.

Reactions: invisible
Shes probably just being nice. Smile back and say "hey welcome back my name is so and so. If you need any help catching up let me know I keep meticulous notes"

youre welcome bro, stop over thinking it.

She is plotting to put cockroaches in your bag when you're not looking. Don't take your eyes off your bag or you will end up with a sack of roaches.
X) EXACTLY! As a matter of fact, I'd suggest beating her to the punch and sneaking cockroaches into her bag first! She's gonna be so effing wooed and impressed! Woopressed! Impwooed!

Try to never get hung up worrying about what little signals mean @Dylan98. Us INFJs do that all the time and we're very good at it, but it kind of gets us nowhere. If you want to be friends with her just start a conversation. Ask her how her day is going or whether she is enjoying class lately.

Did you have any food in your teeth...on your shirt?

Reactions: Sandie33
give her your number, tell her to text if she is interested. walk alway. make sure you look like you .....kinda care....lol

Try to never get hung up worrying about what little signals mean @Dylan98. Us INFJs do that all the time and we're very good at it, but it kind of gets us nowhere. If you want to be friends with her just start a conversation. Ask her how her day is going or whether she is enjoying class lately.

+5000 hahaha. we've all been there on the over thinking. I agree! just say hi. who knows :)