Retired Staff
Mar 9, 2009
Gridania
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Okay, I am an idiot.

Can someone explain to me how to format an XOR on Excel? How do you use more than one function at a time?

You are not an idiot!

Reactions: Faye
Nvm, teh internetz told me.

=AND(OR(A1,B1),NOT(AND(A1,B1)))

I don't know how I would have figured that out on my own though. It is obnoxious.

There are a lot of good tutorials on youtube for excel, just fyi.

Excel can go rot in a hole. I effing hate those programs (when you have to use it for mathimatical reasons). I actually end up doing the calculations on paper with my calculator instead then punch in the numbers.

lol I use it every day for all kinds of things. It's pretty awesome for basic stuff.

In general; I hate computers. lolz. With clunky programs like excel and other science programs I have had to use in the past, I want to punch/slap the computer (and have done it on occasion). Computers are one of the only things that can make me do that, ask [MENTION=1751]Kavalan[/MENTION] .

yep indi hate technology something fierce... almost took out the computer for the Raman Spectroscopy last spring and is wary of the HPLC in our lab... Fun times.

OT: XOR is a logic command... AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOR, XNOR... oh memories

Excel can go rot in a hole. I effing hate those programs (when you have to use it for mathimatical reasons). I actually end up doing the calculations on paper with my calculator instead then punch in the numbers.

Maybe you should replace it with a GUI interface in Visual Basic!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU"]YouTube- GUI interface using visual basic to track the killers IP address CSI[/ame]

Last edited:
lmao! They clearly know what they are doing. Don't question it.