[Film Club] - Worf: A Failure At Everything | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[Film Club] Worf: A Failure At Everything

That would be an odd characterization of him. INTJ seems to me a perfect fit.

This profile lays it out pretty well.

Yes, I see. I skipped the parts where the last episode was mentioned, though. Don't want to unnecessarily spoil myself. They probably confused him for that type, having Charles Xavier in mind.

Worf, infj?

Picard is without a doubt the sexiest, most perfect INTJ ever! I also love Data, and yes he matters!
*Fanfic mode activated*

Tbc. . .
The rationals are always the hottest, at least that's what we tell everybody. NT ftw

I am pleased to see this thread thriving and branching out. I’ve have previously shared some of my thoughts on Data and his mischievous, gossipy nature. Yes he’s lovable, yet also a known troublemaker!

Here Data thinks it’s amusing to create the most impossible password in the universe. Oy.

Note the INTJ death glare from Picard. Data is crusin’ for a bruisin’!

Of course, a password that basically repeats a set of characters a lot isn't secure at all. Data of all people should know that.

Reactions: Reason and Ginny
Of course, a password that basically repeats a set of characters a lot isn't secure at all. Data of all people should know that.
Thankfully Wesley saved the day by writing it down!

It does look like the video has been made into a supercut of some sort. I don't remember it being that long, and I stopped watching after 1 minute.

The person that edited this video must be a stupid douche.

I couldn't stand Worf. He became a bit more interesting in DS9, but he still never grew on me. He was so confined by duty and tradition, to the point he would destroy his son's self-esteem and emotional growth, just so he wouldn't break social norms.

I'll never understand how the Klingons became so big in the Trek fandom. They're morons, a war focused race who are horrible at tactical calculation and strategic planning. I know a lot of people bitched about the changes, but I've found them far more interesting the new Trek series.

The borg, now they're where it's at. Well, up until the point they introduced the queen who was petty, sadistic, and all too human.

It does look like the video has been made into a supercut of some sort. I don't remember it being that long, and I stopped watching after 1 minute.

The person that edited this video must be a stupid douche.
1zBVBhC.gif