Why it sucks to be an INFJ | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Why it sucks to be an INFJ

You don’t think it’s good to improve your mod team? Clearly you guys are still having petty problems and wasting tons of time together handling them. What a waste of life.
giphy.gif

Ah to hell with it. I was going to just point out that you still didn't acknowledge what I meant to say, and that you seem to not even be able to see from your own words how your words conflict with your attitude - but it's like talking to a brick wall. April is trying nothing more than to communicate with you and be the better person as she always tries to be - your dismissal of that is a nice reflection as to the value of her character to yours.
/QUOTE]

You clearly are missing all the bits where she insulted me and told me to leave. I don't though since I never planned to stay.

MBTI is not the be-all and end-all,
Ok well why don't you tell that to the people that cling onto the INFJ label?

Confusion:
INxP = trends
ENxJ = homeostasis
IxTJ = ambience
ExTP = subjectivity
ISFJ = structure
INFJ = structure and data
ExFP = exactitude
ISxP = possibilities
ESxJ = abstraction

These are the confusions of the types.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Thank you.

The irony was that you misunderstood each other. You felt insulted and flung an insult back, so your post was doing exactly what you accused the other member of.

It happens. You and the other member talked it through and solved it.

Seriously. Don’t you get bored of dealing with these kinds of things, wasting your time replying to inconsequential arguments from people you don’t know or care about with gifs? Or do you take a weird pleasure out of spending your life like this?

It’s been years since I’ve been here and things are still like this.

Thank you.

The irony was that you misunderstood each other,. You felt insulted and flung an insult back, so your post was doing exactly what you accused the other member of.

It happens. You and the other member talked it through and solved it.
That’s not called irony. It’s called a conversation lol.

Insulting someone who you think insulted you isn’t irony. You have been in your capsule-sized mod world for too long lol.

Seriously. Don’t you get bored of dealing with these kinds of things, wasting your time replying to inconsequential arguments from people you don’t know or care about with gifs? Or do you take a weird pleasure out of spending your life like this?

It’s been years since I’ve been here and things are still like this.
giphy.gif