Why it sucks to be an INFJ | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Why it sucks to be an INFJ

I'm not a troll. You lot just don't want to accept the blind spots like the typical MBTI crowd.

18310.jpg

Seriously. Don’t you get bored of dealing with these kinds of things, wasting your time replying to inconsequential arguments from people you don’t know or care about with gifs? Or do you take a weird pleasure out of spending your life like this?

It’s been years since I’ve been here and things are still like this.
Nope.

So yeah to be relevant to the thread. I think it sucks for those who identify as INFJ only to be told you're not one. How's everyone affected by this feeling? Must be a crises of identity on here

I have asked several mods to ban me and they are ignoring me.
just a question to gain some insight. Why leave it up to the mods to make you leave? You came of your own accord, is it not also within your power to leave of your own accord?

I have asked several mods to ban me and they are ignoring me.
If that's truly what you want, I will.

We just get members sometimes who yell that they want to be banned when they're upset and change their minds later, hence my caution.

Yes when they tagged me. I wouldn't have said anything if they didn't.

Anaeirin isn't staff as far as I know.
Crescentmoon, are you ok?
I'm not a troll. You lot just don't want to accept the blind spots like the typical MBTI crowd.

Are you psychotic?
Persecution paranoia?

Serious question

It makes an INFJ more than you since you clearly value Te.

This shit makes absolutely no sense! What could possibly be wrong with development and growth, and life experiences, and learning to use different functions, each in ways that are particular to our individualism within the entire system of humanity where everyone is exactly the same in all of their differences?