Why it sucks to be an INFJ | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Why it sucks to be an INFJ

''There is no reason for that'' says the person that told me to leave. I don't wish to stay here because of the mods are corrupt, period. It has hardly anything to do with this dispute.
Just out of curiosity, how are we corrupt?

Lol, mod but i'm ignoring April. I know that she just really wants my attention.

Ah to hell with it. I was going to just point out that you still didn't acknowledge what I meant to say, and that you seem to not even be able to see from your own words how your words conflict with your attitude - but it's like talking to a brick wall. April is trying nothing more than to communicate with you and be the better person as she always tries to be - your dismissal of that is a nice reflection as to the value of her character to yours.

I really truly hope you get the help you need, you clearly are suffering with something to have to spend your time on a new forum such as this arguing your viewpoints to people you don't even know. That, as well as your attitude and deluded world view. Perhaps one day you shall realise and understand, and with that gain some contentment and happiness.
MBTI is not the be-all and end-all, it won't give you the intellectual respect you seem so desperately to want and it certainly won't aid in your attempts to categorise people to feel like you hold an understanding over them that they don't. The funny thing about all of this really is that where you believe you see a truth to this community we are blind to, the same can be said of many of our perceptions of you. I wish you all the best in the future

I clearly came to this forum with the intent of following these people because I enjoy their posts SO MUCH that I can't stand it I MUST respond!

I knew it

*curses you in INFP*

I love curses!

vector-egyptian-hieroglyphs-on-white-260nw-361062200.jpg