Why I think I am an ENFJ. | INFJ Forum

Why I think I am an ENFJ.

Sep 20, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Right now I am in a state of happiness, I am feeling at my best despite all troubles, and I have realized tha is best to take the MBTI asestment when one is in such state, you see throughout the entire time I been taking the test I been in some sort of stressful situation either something little such as loneliness or something big such as the current situation I am with my parents, then seeing this mood changes I would take the test and get some massive change, right not I am at my best though. I am extremely to be in this amazing forum and things are going well at school everything has been going so well this past couple of days that I have even learned to ignore my parents..,I just can't believe this but it is happening..maybe..now I am noticing a lot of my Fe traits starting to come out, to the point where its overpowering my Ni, I love helping others, I love to see others happy, I want to help others achieve their potential the point where I forget completely about myself..though my Ni is pretty strong, I think that when I am in such state I am guided completely by such feeling first. I also can relate to a lot of the descriptions of the stressed ENFJ and to the fact that many descriptions say ENFJ's need time to recharge, I need this time, but I also very well enjoy the company of others, it is quite weird that someone who enjoys such company is unable to really make any friends but this is due mainly to my shyness and sometimes lack of self-confidence. Maybe I am an ambivert I do not know...

This was taken at my best mood:

Cognitive ProcessLevel of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************************** *(52.9)
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************************** (46.8)
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************************** (39.6)
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************* (37.5)
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25)
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************** (23.3)
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******** (8.6)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ****** (6.9)

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFJ
Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFJ, or ESFJ

This is very interesting! Two of my best friends are ENFJ's, and I am going to be with them tonight. I'm unsure if I see you as ENFJ yet, although you really do certainly do a wonderful job of cheering me up on MSN :)

Maybe you are an ENFJ afterall. Regardless, I think you're great!

I sometimes think I'm an ENFJ too. But I always realize I don't get energy externally and only a few people give me energy back. I honestly could say I could be either an ENFJ or INFJ or at least have the appearance of one depending on whats going on.

But I regardless I can lean heavily on my Fe when needed but it doesn't mean its easy for me too.