Why do INFJs and INTPs hate each other so much? | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Why do INFJs and INTPs hate each other so much?

as a personal attack Scissor.
Hmm.. maybe i didn't correctly answer this one because it included certainty instead of a question mark :
By declaring someone an enemy, you're by definition making it personal.
it becomes negatively personal when some try to attack my character and heart instead of what it said.
that way proving a lot more than "wars" no matter their yapping later!
"attacking a character" calls for "defending it"
no matter the devastating outcome, defense never starts it!
Sorry if the retaliation was more than expected.. it happens when you underestimate who you choose to fight.

Drop the condescending attitude. You're free to believe and share what you want, but you will do so with respect towards your fellow members. We do not have enemies here, we have interlocutors. As you've specifically agreed to these rules when you joined the site, I trust your future posts will be free of belligerence and contempt.
see, dreams will always come true! (that was not for your eyes)
All i can tell you is that i hated this dream when i had it (a month ago) because i hate these feelings and told to my self "not again".
Weeks later i found this forum...

Darling, stop fighting characters if you don't want them defending themselves and give them the right to represent a view.
i bet that's somewhere in the rules too!
it's in constitutions so it surpasses a forum's rules!

go to your mirror and read your statement again and try to look in your eyes! :sunglasses:
I'm done answering to you my dear.
i'll let others be their own judge of what went down

Let me explain my world to you :
I enjoy dropping facts, people researching them, and me be sailing instead of wasting time defending the a-b-c's.
Long way to Z you see..

my kind of sailing requires work atm and i am only postponing it due to wasting energy where i shouldn't even care (but i do highly) and go fix my suspensions instead.

Sails don't have suspensions, but sails do break when the wind of change blows if you believe you can go against it.

Am i insulting you anywhere dear?
do you want me to quote where you are doing so bluntly or in a sideways manner?
don't speak of rules and get yourself banned!

Last edited:
do you wish to be next?
(i know a final wish when i hear one..)
speak then!
or hide behind a skirt, whatever!

My impression is that the others don't quite get the level of subtlety of your messages...

Personally I'm not surprised to see that you come from Greece, the same country as Plato and Aristotle. The heritage is quite obvious. Have you by any chance looked into whether you might be descended from Plato? I'm just asking because I've read quite a lot of Plato myself and I see a lot of stylistic similarities, especially turns of phrase, between your posts and his dialogues.

silly wabbits not paying attention....

Now i've got some individuals' emotional needs to attend to, as to me these are called responsibilities of mine and no matter the fun we've had with yours, i need to get to those asap and stop playing in forums.

so pardon my leave for the day!
we'll play again i hope!
Do some research on the mythology of my name first so i can enjoy a fight and not toys will ya?
That's no "warning"

INFPs don't warn, even if i cared enough to do so when entering here! (check signature)
I'm an extremophile INFP didn't you notice?
0e6a2dc451c0fc46357a14bf2f99013b.jpg

images

Keep playing and spinning words there..

Adios!

silly wabbits not paying attention

Yea that's it. Everyone's dumb but you.
Thanks for the haircut brah. You can go back in your globe now.
il_794xN.1196568875_mpja.jpg

Ok, let's break this down because it's a tough one

@Scissorhands ; Lady Jolanda 's intention was not to attack you, it is to show the reasoning behind how INFJ's and INTP's interpretation what your are saying. As she said, they function on Fe, this is way different from how Fi works.
When I read your experience, I take it over from a personal perspective and understand your hardships from your point of view. INFJ's and INTP's see it from an outsider perspective, they view you as an individual as an outsider
and take your experience as such. You'll have to understand this as well. Do not take this as a personal offense.

@Lady Jolanda : Do not underestimate an Fi user's effort behind their philosophy on life. If you attack this (and i know this was unintentional), you will get a retaliation.

and that's actually relatively easy for xNTJs (when they develop Fi). For example, Dragulagu did just that. It's hard for xNTPs, but not impossible.
It is not easy for INTJ's, I had to read, reread again and rewrite my answer multiple times. I understood because I took the time to into his situation and drop my tendency to rationalize this situation.

I have an INTJ in real close proximity and he's not as bad as portrayed in descriptions. ( like INTJs being the villains of the MBTI)
I avoid him a little since i constantly feel i am next to an absorbing well that once your thoughts and emotions go in, nothing ever comes out
but he is not mean by nature.
Life has taught me again and again that labels never fit everyone and it's hard for me too to avoid them sometimes.
Thank you for showing some feelings to represent the rest of your type, caring more for them than they themselves do
Terribly sorry for waging war against "types" but i've somehow settled that the lack of feeling and perceiving others is my exact opposite
And i didn't start that war.. their blows did.
i merely woke up bleeding asking wtf!

btw, close proximity = safely far enough :relaxed:

It's as you said:

and it's not confined by types.
My mind is not at war see.. it's not something rational..
my heart is :-(

Being portrayed as the villain of MBTI is annoying and hurtful. What people have to understand is that INTJ's thrive of having a predicatable environment by using their Ni. Their main functionality is to
link a ****ton of information together to form a certainty in the decision making. Act upon this and strategize the safest route. Doing this rationally. And this puts on the shit tier level in regards to humane approaches on life.
INFJ's have that same mechanic, but they take it from an interpersonal level.
And I wish people could understand how difficult it is for INTJ's to evaluate and understand their own and others' emotions. It's by far the weakest point of this MBTI type.

Final statement: You.are.not.enemies. So stop treating eachother as such.

I will not partake in this facade any longer.
There's no justification for some actions. There are no more words to spare on trying to, my friend @dragulagu.
Yes she attacks. because her friends failed!
and it's too obvious too debate it!
Everything is on character, never on point!

If anyone wants my final view on the matter they can visit my blog for as long as it remains.
My final words are for me and not to win since i consider this long done!

This thread was trying to discover something and the contributions of the INFP got your sensory alarms off!
And then you consider yourselves debate-worthy!
You could have learned something from this side but you're pretentious even on knowledge and hence you define hypocrisy!
Whether i choose to fight that or not is my choice in side-picking.
My job in showing that is now done!
keep analyzing issues ..

I appreciate the balancing attempt of @dragulagu but it's not enough to keep me here.

Goodbye forum. you win!
you sure know how to show a door and i am best in going through them!
Time will tell who benefits from this outcome.
Some men are not meant to have sanctuaries.
it would not be fair!

Wait why was he banned? A user name scramble self ban sort of thing?

Judging from how this thread played out, it looks like he requested to be banned and 'erased' from the forum. I could be wrong, though.

Anyway...

INTPs are ok, I guess.

@Lady Jolanda : Do not underestimate an Fi user's effort behind their philosophy on life. If you attack this (and i know this was unintentional), you will get a retaliation.
You're right, that wasn't intentional at all. But thank you, I will remember that in the future.

It is not easy for INTJ's, I had to read, reread again and rewrite my answer multiple times. I understood because I took the time to into his situation and drop my tendency to rationalize this situation.
You're right, it's already very hard for INTJs. I merely meant it is 'relatively easy' for INTJs compared to INTPs. You basically did exactly what I was writing about. And it worked, you managed to talk to him. So thank you for that.

You're right, that wasn't intentional at all. But thank you, I will remember that in the future.

You're right, it's already very hard for INTJs. I merely meant it is 'relatively easy' for INTJs compared to INTPs. You basically did exactly what I was writing about. And it worked, you managed to talk to him. So thank you for that.

Appreciated. Thank you.