Why do INFJs and INTPs hate each other so much? | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Why do INFJs and INTPs hate each other so much?

No one cares about fragmented pieces of a puzzle that are ultimately being put together in a way that reveals truth

When it’s a piece of bullshit, it’s bullshit, and that’s what an INTP will be passion about

Not saying you're wrong but in life it's useful to sometimes accept that your methodology is not the only one.

No one cares about fragmented pieces of a puzzle that are ultimately being put together in a way that reveals truth
I agree!
The motive of the quest for truth is good enough to me.
The ways of expressing it vary as much as people and their types do.

When it’s a piece of bullshit, it’s bullshit, and that’s what an INTP will be passion about
Not the INTPs i've met.
They seem addicted to bull.
Philosophy,religion,spending a minute to research an idea, all these and more are red zones to them and a waste of time.

Yet, may i clear out a possible misconception here?
This is not about who figured the world out better so we can believe or trust their type better than the rest.
For me, it's all about what TJs and TPs will do concerning themselves and exposes their lack of empathy.
But if empathy is teachable, we might be able to fix some without altering genes!

INTJs are more direct on that which may even deserve a credit
INTPs do it much less but under the table which can be really dangerous to the heart that will trust them and open up to them until they reach the "you-vs-me" survival of the fittest moment.

I have been betrayed by an INTP
being friends with one for years until things get serious where the friendship does not even count for something compared to personal benefit.

Even all that does not condemn them for me, but then, they go ahead and have children and then blame those for their depression.
That's where my patience draws the line!

Last edited:
Here are some very nuanced statements, lads

My statement shows personal experience as to what is being evaluated. You will find INTJs in positions of authority, and I have never found one of them to be secure about it and be willing to play “nice.” They are ruthless, and will do what they need to do to intimidate and bully people who do not fall in line with “their vision.” They seek control. That is their primary mode. They tend to target and impose their will more on people who go against their authority. Either those who they believe to be incompetent or those who they believe to be competent and independent

Both of which are threats to their “control”

Two types that are intelligent and are less willing to conform are INxPs. It should be obvious if all that’s been said has a portion of truth to it, then this would follow

Further, there is data to suggest that those two types are the most likely to be unsatisfied at work

I don’t even see how my subjective personal experience deviates from objectively observed reality

You can argue that is really a product of some combination of Te-Ni in the dom and aux slots

In my experience, that’s true. ENTJs are much more the string pullers than the executioners. ENTJs, in my experience, seem less threatened by people and focus more on results

Or at least they don’t show it

Reactions: ny7x and Ren
I agree!
The motive of the quest for truth is good enough to me.
The ways of expressing it vary as much as people and their types do.

Not the INTPs i've met.
They seem addicted to bull.
Philosophy,religion,spending a minute to research an idea, all these and more are red zones to them and a waste of time.

Yet, may i clear out a possible misconception here?
This is not about who figured the world out better so we can believe or trust their type better than the rest.
For me, it's all about what TJs and TPs will do concerning themselves and exposes their lack of empathy.
But if empathy is teachable, we might be able to fix some without altering genes!

INTJs are more direct on that which may even deserve a credit
INTPs do it much less but under the table which can be really dangerous to the heart that will trust them and open up to them until they reach the "you-vs-me" survival of the fittest moment.

I have been betrayed by an INTP
being friends with one for years until things get serious where the friendship does not even count for something compared to personal benefit.

Even all that does not condemn them for me, but then, they go ahead and have children and then blame those for their depression.
That's where my patience draws the line!

I’m sorry you have had to experience these things. People can be shitty

Thinker types can be more prone to struggles with empathy and or the ability to act against it relative to feelers

Feelers might not have empathy as well but would be less likely to create conflict, etc so it would come across differently

INTPs would probably be more underhanded if they chose to act on their lack of empathy

INTJs will feel more “justified” in their execution

I can point to loads of data and personal experience as to why I am inferring this

Reactions: ny7x
Not saying you're wrong but in life it's useful to sometimes accept that your methodology is not the only one.

Not to beat the drum more but

I’ve never gained anything “incrementally” personally or professionally by following an existing methodology

In other words, if you’re “exclusively” following a path that’s been paved, don’t expect it to lead anywhere new

Not to beat the drum more but

I’ve never gained anything “incrementally” personally or professionally by following an existing methodology

In other words, if you’re “exclusively” following a path that’s been paved, don’t expect it to lead anywhere new

Sounds about right. Honestly though it doesn't matter 90% of the population isn't interested in trailblazing. So I would argue it's more useful to play the game while playing your own at the same time.

Sounds about right. Honestly though it doesn't matter 90% of the population isn't interested in trailblazing. So I would argue it's more useful to play the game while playing your own at the same time.

It seems to be the safest way anyways

Unfortunately

Like this for instance

223697_10150334655460380_6334999_n_10150334655460380.jpg

Reactions: ny7x
It seems to be the safest way anyways

Unfortunately

What "is" is not the way forward but why fight it overtly when you can just calculate in the shadows?

Reactions: Wyote
not in my hands!
There's treatment available for narcissism and megalomania, avail yourself of it
let's play the first exercise. shall we?
did you read @worthy's response?
If i begin to enumerate its qualities, this post would get huge.
The exercise is : "I know you don't like it but why didn't you like it?"
I don't have any problem with @worthy and I don't see what the relevance is to your word salads or massively inflated ego and self-righteous inflexibility
Didn't it offer points from personal and emotional experience with clarity and easy to understand?
ain't it a contribution that makes the points clear in a completely different manner than the way i speak
which you pretend to hate?
IF so, THEN
How much does one like cost?
And how much does it offer to the one receiving it for such a cost?
do i need to write more?
U into progress or is progress "to tell you only what you want to hear"?
I have never required for anyone to agree with me on everything but your prejudice and egotism is all around unhealthy. That's the topic of conversation at this particular moment. Stop dodging the conversation by bringing up what other people have written here. You clearly have had some negative experiences with NTs which is manifesting in your bigotry towards NTs. So what is your issue sir? Show me on the doll where the INTJ called you dumb.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

I can relate to this. We INTPs are not perfect. From personal experience, the worst individual people I’ve met and worked with were INTJs. They get these visions in their head, and whether they’re right or not and in the face of other evidence, will do anything to make those a reality. I’ve seen lives ruined because of their ignorance, lack of compassion and remorse, and sense of needing authority and agency

It’s a type that thinks they are the master type. It’s like they think they are god or something

From the experience I have with either types (and myself); Both INTx types seek a sense of security in having a predicted outcome on any situation. And both can very well manipulate the situation to provide that outcome.

However
, INTP's have the patience to filter through internally on what is the most valid option in a situation; taking into account what is gained a lost on either side of the table, from an objective perspective.

INTJ's are much more direct in their way of thinking and at the same time are taking less attention to the path itself but more towards the end-means. It is not due to a lack of compassion, but more of a
lack of a proper sense on the immediate impact they have on a person even if the end-means do help them out more. They miss the internal filter that is critical for such an approach.

And I agree that this can ruin lives, but it is not because of lack of compassion or remorse, or a sense of needing authority and agency. It is solely due to ignorance.

There's treatment available for narcissism and megalomania, avail yourself of it

I don't have any problem with @worthy and I don't see what the relevance is to your word salads or massively inflated ego and self-righteous inflexibility

I have never required for anyone to agree with me on everything but your prejudice and egotism is all around unhealthy. That's the topic of conversation at this particular moment. Stop dodging the conversation by bringing up what other people have written here. You clearly have had some negative experiences with NTs which is manifesting in your bigotry towards NTs. So what is your issue sir? Show me on the doll where the INTJ called you dumb.

Well, at least you've proven that all you got is hate!
and because i'm done reflecting you, imma spit ya out of my life by this brilliant ignore button!
your post will be your proof of why hate beast!

This train is for those that want to study, not for those who only know how to hate!
au revoir!

@Pin and I tried, it works pretty well! I recommend a double dose for @Scissorhands though
The video called "Electives [2019]" is asking if there's a more idiotic word to call an empath than a narcissist.
I'm not in may anymore @Ren and as this is our first encounter, let me for one, say nice to meet you.
Now:
If you want to have what your friends did you can go on the same track of thinking you can aggravate me.
My friend, if you consider yourself this high spirit of debate and an expertiese on telling us on "why arguing over religion is pointless" you can go ahead and tag me and we can talk/debate on issues wherever they belong instead of harassing another thread to deal with characters and make belief again about them .

Beware when you approach someone with the reverse.
you are not coming the right way and someone might get hurt.

I'll be waiting.
ONE insult equals ignore button!
This is your warning and i pretend i didn't see it.
make a POINT if you want and drop the beefs.
or there will be regretting again... there's no third option!

I see why you have to fly in to the rescue
but if you wanna know my view, you're taking too long bro.
First a frowny face, then calling me a narco immediately without having exchanged a word.
did you treat all your girlfriends that way too?

Wolves don't bite.
be ware!
(you CLEARLY asked for this!)
I hope it fits your "let's shoot the messenger" agenda and that it worked well!
try again!

Last edited:
Well, at least you've proven that all you got is hate!
and because i'm done reflecting you, imma spit ya out of my life by this brilliant ignore button!
your post will be your proof of why hate beast!

This train is for those that want to study, not for those who only know how to hate!
au revoir!
Enjoy throwing shade at me from the sidelines then. I thought we could discuss this directly, but I guess you don't have the requisite courage to do so. Enjoy your raving delusions to their fullest as they are all you have.

Enjoy throwing shade at me from the sidelines then. I thought we could discuss this directly, but I guess you don't have the requisite courage to do so. Enjoy your raving delusions to their fullest as they are all you have.

tried that with you, but you only care to insult and have nothing to do with the quest for truth.
call me a narco.
join the club of hundreds before you!
call mom!

I will ignore you for my personal relaxation as i enter this forum at the end of my day.
not because i am afraid of what splattered bugs on my windshield think of me or my car.
wipers keep it clean and on we move!

Last edited: