Why America Loves the | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Why America Loves the

Why does America love the? Because most Americans have shitty taste due to years of mind control.

Self hating American detected. Banned.

You always took [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] seriously, pushing him to post real information that was in his personal knowledge base and experience to back up his nonconformist claims. Do you recall anything he posted that predicted the Rise of Trump and the coming trumporcracy?

You always took @muir seriously, pushing him to post real information that was in his personal knowledge base and experience to back up his nonconformist claims. Do you recall anything he posted that predicted the Rise of Trump and the coming trumporcracy?
I don't believe he would have thought trump would have entered the political arena. Although he would have a good explanation.

also I don't recall him every posting very much specific information in reply to my requests. I'm glad someone noticed I asked though, I sometimes wonder if I was unclear.

I have a large tattoo of the American flag on my dick. I am a true patriot.

Your flag is good for fucking others, but is mostly involved in self-gratification.

I guess there is poetry in tatoos.

Reactions: the
I don't believe he would have thought trump would have entered the political arena. Although he would have a good explanation.

The Jews did it is not a good explanation, [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION].

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
Peppermint was right. It's the mustache.

The Jews did it is not a good explanation, [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION].

People don't realize that you, Pintobean, and I, with our Jewish backgrounds, rule the world. We pull all of the strings. We decide every election. We control all of the banks. I don't own a car, but I am obviously a billionaire. When will people learn that the Jews really do run the whole show? What blind fools!

People don't realize that you, Pintobean, and I, with our Jewish backgrounds, rule the world. We pull all of the strings. We decide every election. We control all of the banks. I don't own a car, but I am obviously a billionaire. When will people learn that the Jews really do run the whole show? What blind fools!

Brothers? Don't you know it's best to hide in plain sight? Shalom!

i actually love to hate you

Reactions: the
I want to kiss you
african-american-man-bad-kisser-kissing-16x9.jpg

My body is ready

I expected this thread to be much longer by now.

Reactions: Sandie33
Why American loves the what?

Reactions: acd