the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Its very apparent that I am the most loved person in America. Why do you love @the?

Last edited:
Reactions: hn87c901
Why do you love [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION]?

Now I wouldn't say that I love [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION], but I do have some affectionate feels, this still counts, right? [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] never fails to remind us all that sometimes the truth just hurts and aint nothing pretty about it, like soaking in a warm soothing bath of salt and lemon juice and washing yourself with coarse sandpaper down to the bone.

Because he makes the rest of us look damn good by comparison

Reactions: rawr
I thought the thread title was missing a word/words...

Reactions: hn87c901
Now I wouldn't say that I love [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION], but I do have some affectionate feels, this still counts, right? [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] never fails to remind us all that sometimes the truth just hurts and aint nothing pretty about it, like soaking in a warm soothing bath of salt and lemon juice and washing yourself with coarse sandpaper down to the bone.

Seems like a very accurate summation.

Its very apparent that I am the nost loved person in America. Why do you love [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION]?

Nost as in not the most loved?

[MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] OP..... because you're the only American not tripping over yourself trying to be loved by everyone.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
I like how [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] put it.
Even when he is being a sonuvabitch I appreciate his sense of humor.
He is almost always willing to play devil's advocate.
HE IS THE CORNDOGMAN

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
I like how [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] put it.
Even when he is being a sonuvabitch I appreciate his sense of humor.
He is almost always willing to play devil's advocate.
HE IS THE CORNDOGMAN

So basically what you're saying is that he is a dick.

(Shrugs) I like dicks.

201312_164504b44.gif

I googled Americans love the... and the first hit was underdogs. So maybe it's pity.

[MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] As an estimate how many different people do you feel you have met during your entire life? Im guessing I may have spoken at any level with a maximum of 10, 000.

Why does America love the? Because most Americans have shitty taste due to years of mind control.