Who's your forum dream date ;D . . . | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

Who's your forum dream date ;D . . .

I would date myself. Why?

I've got my shit together, I'm calm under pressure. I have a sincere appreciation for life and the world. I'm caring without enabling bad behavior. I dress well, I can impress anyone's parents, and I'm fit.

Most importantly, I'm way cool.

I would date myself. Why?

I've got my shit together, I'm calm under pressure. I have a sincere appreciation for life and the world. I'm caring without enabling bad behavior. I dress well, I can impress anyone's parents, and I'm fit.

Most importantly, I'm way cool.

You should use that genderswap snapchat app and film this.

I look at myself in the mirror and all I can see is a French emperor.
Funny, I've been looking a little more tired lately.

ludwig-wittgenstein.jpg

lol

How low on the wall is this mirror?

:tearsofjoy:

Rumor has it that Napoleon was actually not quite as short as we think, and was pretty much of average height for men in his time (5'6).

Just for context, by the way: there is this rumour going on on the forum and Pin and I are the same person, and Pin is a great admirer of Napoleon. So we have developed a long-standing in joke about that ^^

:tearsofjoy:

Rumor has it that Napoleon was actually not quite as short as we think, and was pretty much of average height for men in his time (5'6).

Just for context, by the way: there is this rumour going on on the forum and Pin and I are the same person, and Pin is a great admirer of Napoleon. So we have developed a long-standing in joke about that ^^

Oh I know, but he's infamously known to be quite short... I also come from the Jack of All Trades era wherein Napolean was played by Verne Troyer for laughs.

Thanks for the context, though lol

Without cheating on @sassafras :D, I think it would be cool to have a group date with the women of the forum whose thoughts I've read but never had the chance to hear in person. Would be a fun lunch date on a gorgeous patio surrounded by a beautiful landscape or garden with cucumber sandwiches and tea. Essentially a fancy garden party :D.

Jean Sala High Noon Tea
https://www.myknokke-heist.be/en/galerie/berko-fine-paintings

This is the most disappointing thread on the whole forum.

We already have a sexy song thread and whatever the heck is going on in member photos right now.

Why don't you set an example, Hos.

Right now we're ladies who lunch.