Who's your forum dream date ;D . . . | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Who's your forum dream date ;D . . .

@ruji it's not right that you say things that make my heart flutter. Even if it is from a song..

These forum orgies are getting out of control. The BDSM room was one thing, but this is just over the top. :m182:

*unties restraints . . . I'll have to remind @Free not to tie them so tight next time*

Master @ruji, you need to release these women, STAT. :m141:

It's not over until they've had their fun with me. Hopefully this does end with @Free and @hush celebrating over my grave...

Oh please, you know you are immortal. Didn't you drink blood from Dracula? Probably be haunting @hush and @Free for all eternity. I know they are so looking forward to that. :)

It's not over until they've had their fun with me. Hopefully this does end with @Free and @hush celebrating over my grave...

Oh please, you know you are immortal. Didn't you drink blood from Dracula? Probably be haunting @hush and @Free for all eternity. I know they are so looking forward to that. :)

I was just about to say, you're an immortal blk wzrd rooj, you're going to be stuck with us for a very, very long time.

never-leave-me_o_803356.jpg

maB2QJx.jpg

Reactions: Sandie33
Not helpful.

Wasn't meant as negative or an insult. My dragging you to the fair was meant to be fun. :) Ignore any negative comments, and just enjoy the humorous point of the thread. Look at us, we're all making fun of each other.

Wasn't meant as negative or an insult. My dragging you to the fair was meant to be fun. :) Ignore any negative comments, and just enjoy the humorous point of the thread. Look at us, we're all making fun of each other.
Still not helpful.

I don't understand the video. Was it supposed to be funny?

Still not helpful.

I didn't watch the video, so I have no clue what's going on there. I was referring to the point of the thread in general, which was meant to have fun thinking about people on the forum someone would like to meet for a date. Nothing serious. So, . . . yeah.

Still not helpful.

The video I posted??
If yes, it is a parody on what not to respond when a gal is asking dream date questions. My appologies, it was meant be silly. When I realized you didn't get my meaning I let it go. No disrespect intended...:D

...wait...what?!!
There's a BDSM room and I wasn't even invited to it?!
:m067::m104::m035:

IKR!?

And she even said "but this is over the top"... And if there's a top, there's a bottom, but also somebody over the top, so apparently there is a saucy threesome sandwich going on in the BDSM room right now, and I'm not sure who's eating whom...

Uhh... did I finally go too far? >.>

IKR!?

And she even said "but this is over the top"... And if there's a top, there's a bottom, but also somebody over the top, so apparently there is a saucy threesome sandwich going on in the BDSM room right now, and I'm not sure who's eating whom...

Uhh... did I finally go too far? >.>
*omnomnomnom*